Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soCal girl said:
I think the press is more interested in Jazmin because she's older, a girl, and "fresh meat." Alexandre is too young for the press to have any real fun with. Jazmin is the perfect age for the tabloids to be speculating about her personal life. It must be depressing for her to realize that everytime a girl is nice to her or a boy wants to ask her to a dance she has to second guess their motives. :cool:

I hope the tabloids don't start speculating about Jazmins personal life. Being 14 is hard enough without making regular appearences in the tabloids. Anyway I hope Albert tries to get to know Jazmin I think that would be a good thing for Jazmin in the long run

lise said:
I hope the tabloids don't start speculating about Jazmins personal life. Being 14 is hard enough without making regular appearences in the tabloids. Anyway I hope Albert tries to get to know Jazmin I think that would be a good thing for Jazmin in the long run

Yes I agree lise, I used to teach 14 year olds and it's difficult enough dealing with life and relationships at that age without the added burden of being a celebrity ... which is one of the reasons I am shocked at reckless royal parents who allow their children to be photographed.

PreDoc said:
Yes I agree lise, I used to teach 14 year olds and it's difficult enough dealing with life and relationships at that age without the added burden of being a celebrity ... which is one of the reasons I am shocked at reckless royal parents who allow their children to be photographed.

Some royal parents do seem to throw their children to the lions a.k.a. the press :D but sometimes it cannot be helped. If your child is walking in public from Point A to Point B, there's nothing you really can do except shield your child with bodyguards but that also creates problems. Especially with improving technology, it's becoming harder to protect children from the eyes of the media. You can have your picture taken without you even knowing (cell phone cameras or a really good zoom lense, it's scary!) I just hope Jazmin is given good advice when it comes to handling the media.

You're sweet soCal_Girl, thank you for your message :)

Royal parents should insist that they will prosecute any and all persons/organizations who invade the privacy and endanger the life and welfare of their children. I agree with you that she deserves - at a very minimum - advice on how to react when she is being hounded.

PreDoc said:

Sometimes I don't think the royal parents can help it if their children are photographed I think if your in a public place there's not much you can do about it and the advice on being hounded excellent idea the sooner the better.

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Part III

As I said, best thing for her is to pack and go where she can be close to her father and get the security needed. Tamara can visit.

What makes anyone think that Jazmin Grace would want to leave her mother to go be with Albert???:confused: That doesn't make sense. She doesn't know him! That would be a real shock for a girl her age. I can't imagine leaving my mother to go live with people I don't even know and leaving the only parent I know behind. :eek:

Also, I'm in Palm Desert and I can tell you that there is not a lot of fuss going on around here. Nobody cares about Monaco because there are too many big celebs coming to the desert and living here.

starnightsky said:
Also, I'm in Palm Desert and I can tell you that there is not a lot of fuss going on around here. Nobody cares about Monaco because there are too many big celebs coming to the desert and living here.

I think you are spot on starnightsky, but it just annoys me that she is an innocent child

PreDoc said:
I think you are spot on starnightsky, but it just annoys me that she is an innocent child

Well, maybe she has now something in common with other kids in her school. You know, being surrounded by the kids of celebs can be pretty annoying when you are "just" the kid of a real estate agent.

If she is as bright as the media says then now she has the chance to get the celeb bonus herself when it comes to applying for a renown university. And she has lived with a kind of notoriety before - now people know that her mother did not make the famous father of her up but that it is the truth. Better now then it was before for her, I'd guess. :)

There's no point in adopting them because they are already his recognized children, and even if adopted, after the Constitutional change of 2002, they wouldn't be in the succession line anyway. The Constitution was changed for this exact purpose...

originally posted by Grace There's no point in adopting them because they are already his recognized children, and even if adopted, after the Constitutional change of 2002, they wouldn't be in the succession line anyway. The Constitution was changed for this exact purpose

I know this would be the case for Alex, but Jasmine was born before the Constitution change of 2002. I think maybe she could be put in line if PA adopted her.

As expected, there are plenty of articles about the Jazmin story on every mag these days. Here are some excerpts from the article appeared on this week's "CHI" mag, I've translated for you: (pls, note that I restricted myself to just translate those excerpts, without adding anything on my own initiative, so if you happen to read something you think is wrong, don't be angry with me, but with the one who wrote this. Here's CHI's email: chiposta@mondadori.it. Right?)

Here we go:

Now we cann add new details to this story. In fact in the latest few months Daphne Barak's office has received a number of communications from the Principality, some of them are referable to the sovereign himself, others were signed by his closest staff members. Daphne has never published these messages, because they were strictly confidential, besides she knows that her friends, including a number of crowned heads can rely on her discretion. It has soon appeared that once he'd ascended the throne, Albert realized that the old custom of denials and diplomatic lies would take nowhere.

According to some members of Daphne barak's stuff, Prince Albert has always known very well the girl was his, and that he would do his best to help her. He doesn't absolutely want to neglect her.
However he wanted to act in a way aimed to help and support Jazmine directly, without having anything to do with Tamara, who, as far as he knows, is only a golddigger.

As a single mother,Tamara has always been perceived as a victim of a rich, powerful and unbiased man's arrogance. Instead Tamara 's always lived a turbulent love life, who, despite PA's supporting his child, got her lovers see for her needs and Jazmin's. To make it clear: " The travels and vacations this lady treats herself and her daughter to, cannot normally be afforded by a waitress" so reads one of those notes." Tamara didn't take much care of her daughter. In the past it was one of her parters who acted as a mother for little Jazmine...
Several ex-partners of hers had to care about the girl, because Tamara's no gift for being a mother. She loves to live it up, she wakes up very late, and works very little." Prince Albert cares a lot abouth his kids, that's why he had their mothers *under observation*. This explains why Albert has never given any money to Tamara, but he allotted Jazmin an allowance.
PA is told to be saddened by these two women that don't seem to care enough about their kids. "

This kind of talk DB's staff told the author in strict confidence, make her think that Albert won't acknowledge any other child in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
WindsorIII said:
I know this would be the case for Alex, but Jasmine was born before the Constitution change of 2002. I think maybe she could be put in line if PA adopted her.
no. The change was made by Rainier in order to make sure that no out of wedlock children would be in line. Rainier ordered everything in regards of his wealth and the law in order to protect all his children (and grandchildren) from possible golddiggers. The private wealth of the prince of MOnaco which would come into account in possible divorce and child claims is far lower than what it has been before 2002. Until then everything, including the palace, the various collections etc., was personally owned by the prince and would have been part of financial evaluation in case of divorce or inheritance. Now none of it is possible. The same goes for the change of the constitution. It has been ratified and replaced the one from 1906 (?). You cannot refer to the old constitution, just because it suits you. IF PA wants to have one of his out of wedlock children to succeed him, he would have to go through the process of changing the constitution again and he would have to have valid reason to do so. He would also have to consult with the crown council.

WindsorIII said:

I think when she was born doesn't matter at all; maybe if Albert had adopted her before the Constitutional change things might have been different (not sure), but as things are now (which means if he doesn't change the Constitution again) the only possible way Jazmin or ALex can be in the succession line is if Albert decided to marry one of their mothers...How likely does it seem? I think we can move on from the subject if any of them will be on the throne, at least until we hear something about a potential Constitutional revision...

starnightsky said:
As I said, best thing for her is to pack and go where she can be close to her father and get the security needed. Tamara can visit.

What makes anyone think that Jazmin Grace would want to leave her mother to go be with Albert???:confused: That doesn't make sense. She doesn't know him! That would be a real shock for a girl her age. I can't imagine leaving my mother to go live with people I don't even know and leaving the only parent I know behind. :eek:

Thanks for both those thoughts Starnightsky. It's me, as you know, I used to live and work in Palm Desert. Maybe people should know the heavy hitters of Hollywood who lived (some passed away) and continue to in the area. Sinatra, Hope, the list goes on. The people of that area (Coachella Valley as it it called) are NOT affected by the media nor celebrity. When I reported there WE DID NOT have FREE REIGN throughout the community -- Palm Desert, Palm Springs, the whole area is VERY media saavy because of its size and wealth and connection to Hollywood ( fyi: geography wise of you're thinking it just a suburb of hollywood, it is not -- the area is a good 2 to 3 hours from los angeles/hollywood in the middle of the desert -- not a simple shot up the freeway to get there). People there are NOT starstruck there like they might be in most communities. Any press thinking they're going to come in and GET THE STORY won't. People there don't care and at least when I worked there were more interested in talking politics and who's messing up what district rather than celebrity gossip.

The area has been celebrity central since the time of Elvis and Sinatra and continues to be. While you do have a working class population that keeps the area running, the Coachella Valley has probably since the late 1940s and '50s to now caters to the rich and famous who aren't easily impressed as some communities elsewhere might be and might be willing to give up the kids locale or talk about her. Again, people who live there have too much class and aren't of that nature,

Also, I as much as any caring human being would love to see Albert and Jazmin have a relationship but, speaking of Hollywood, it seems a little dreamy. That kid appears from articles to have her act together. Whatever you think of her mother and how this situation has been handled Jazmin is making great grades, is talented and apparently mature and sweet etc. Why would you want to send her to the GRIMALDI'S? :eek: :D 'Cause they're royal!!! Makes for a nice fairytale story? Hopefully she will (if she hasn't already) begin to develop a relationship with her father (behind closed doors). But I think taking her out of the desert and sending her to in Monaco would be a huge mistake. Being 13 is hard enough! Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Jazmin carries the name Rotolo, is that her mothers' or her mother's husband?
and speaking of Tamara having a husband, does that mean she & PA comitted adultery since it has been said that they were intimate when Tamara was in Monaco WITH her husband?

<removed off-topic question & merged posts - tbhrc>

i have just seen a picture of jazmin and IMO she has some resemblace to Albert esp when she's smilling...

future princess said:
Jazmin carries the name Rotolo, is that her mothers' or her mother's husband?
and speaking of Tamara having a husband, does that mean she & PA comitted adultery since it has been said that they were intimate when Tamara was in Monaco WITH her husband?

<removed off-topic question & merged posts - tbhrc>

i have just seen a picture of jazmin and IMO she has some resemblace to Albert esp when she's smilling...

According to what is being said she carries the Grimaldi name, under US law.

Tosca said:
As expected, there are plenty of articles about the Jazmin story on every mag these days. Here are some excerpts from the article appeared on this week's "CHI" mag, I've translated for you: (pls, note that I restricted myself to just translate those excerpts, without adding anything on my own initiative, so if you happen to read something you think is wrong, don't be angry with me, but with the one who wrote this. Here's CHI's email: chiposta@mondadori.it. Right?)

Here we go:

Now we cann add new details to this story. In fact in the latest few months Daphne Barak's office has received a number of communications from the Principality, some of them are referable to the sovereign himself, others were signed by his closest staff members. Daphne has never published these messages, because they were strictly confidential, besides she knows that her friends, including a number of crowned heads can rely on her discretion. It has soon appeared that once he'd ascended the throne, Albert realized that the old custom of denials and diplomatic lies would take nowhere.

According to some members of Daphne barak's stuff, Prince Albert has always known very well the girl was his, and that he would do his best to help her. He doesn't absolutely want to neglect her.
However he wanted to act in a way aimed to help and support Jazmine directly, without having anything to do with Tamara, who, as far as he knows, is only a golddigger.

As a single mother,Tamara has always been perceived as a victim of a rich, powerful and unbiased man's arrogance. Instead Tamara 's always lived a turbulent love life, who, despite PA's supporting his child, got her lovers see for her needs and Jazmin's. To make it clear: " The travels and vacations this lady treats herself and her daughter to, cannot normally be afforded by a waitress" so reads one of those notes." Tamara didn't take much care of her daughter. In the past it was one of her parters who acted as a mother for little Jazmine...
Several ex-partners of hers had to care about the girl, because Tamara's no gift for being a mother. She loves to live it up, she wakes up very late, and works very little." Prince Albert cares a lot abouth his kids, that's why he had their mothers *under observation*. This explains why Albert has never given any money to Tamara, but he allotted Jazmin an allowance.
PA is told to be saddened by these two women that don't seem to care enough about their kids. "

This kind of talk DB's staff told the author in strict confidence, make her think that Albert won't acknowledge any other child in the future.
Thanks for the translation. Interesting piece. Albert does care about children including his own that weren't conceived with his wishes and only wanted what was best for both of these. When the mothers seek money and fame there is nothing the father can do short of locking her up to shut her up. Then there are those mother who will lie and stop at nothing to protect there child because money and fame can't buy our children the peace of mind that comes with being a commoner.

Reading the piece below you might see how it connects to what Tosca posted.
Follow the links. http://www.daphnebarak.com/

What would one do if one realizes that he has a moral and legal obligation to a child he had fathered?
Even if there is a bitter feeling towards the mother and the way she has been "making a living" (one can describe it as a "pattern")?
What is the right thing do, recognition, money or both?
And how poor PR twisted around sincere intentions?
On the left: Tamara ambushing Albert publicly, during his visit to Cody Wyoming, holding the baby and yelling,
" Albert, meet your daughter! " This link will take you directly to a photo I posted last year and more articles as the above.

From that statement I want to point out again by Tamara doing that she endangered the lives of all the children around her not only her own. How that could be is had one of Albert's body gaurds misunderstood her actions no telling what could have happened. Its also documented that Tamara has raised
s.gif
Jazmin to be the Crown Princess of Monaco as Albert's first born.

She is Beautiful looks like she has those Grimaldi genes she has her dads smile

Well whoever posted that this cute little girl was not attractive on another post should delete their message. She is charming and I hope she sues Albert for her birthright in a few years.

June 6, 2006; From the website of the tv show of "The Insider" there are quotes from Bruce McCormack, "a close friend of Tamara Rotolo."

Excerpts:

"BRUCE McCORMACK, a close friend of TAMARA ROTOLO, tells international interviewer DAPHNE BARAK and "The Insider," "She's always come across to me as very credible, very honest, very down-to-earth, like a girl who got caught up in something she never could have imagined, did not set out to, did not mean to do. Just got caught up in this whirlwind and played it up."

"Bruce says he had many conversations with Tamara during her attempts to reunite with Prince Albert in the 1990s in which she described how they met."

"I am proud of Tamara," Bruce says. "She has waged an incredible uphill fight. Others may not believe her but I always have."

source: http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/4231/

Wow! She really is a beautiful girl - much better looking than I had originally thought. I wish her all the best.

WindsorIII said:
I'm not trying to be rude but this is the same question that has been asked several times and several different ways. The answer is the same: Jazmin is not a princess, she has no right to the throne (Monaco has more than a dozen legitimate heirs who would be considered even in the most dire circumstances), and there is nothing that even guarantees her a part of Albert's fortune (actually his inheritance from his father's hard work). It doesn't mean she isn't a cute, smart and nice girl with a bright future. To recognize her as an heir to the throne would set a bad precedent that would ultimately be detrimental to Monaco's future, imo.

Laviollette said:
I'm not trying to be rude but this is the same question that has been asked several times and several different ways. The answer is the same: Jazmin is not a princess, she has no right to the throne (Monaco has more than a dozen legitimate heirs who would be considered even in the most dire circumstances), and there is nothing that even guarantees her a part of Albert's fortune (actually his inheritance from his father's hard work). It doesn't mean she isn't a cute, smart and nice girl with a bright future. To recognize her as an heir to the throne would set a bad precedent that would ultimately be detrimental to Monaco's future, imo.

I respect your opinion, but what if she were to be schooled in business management ... surely that would make her a more effective leader than the vast majority of Grimaldi's who appear to be very uninterested in any type of profession that is even remotely responsible?

PreDoc said:
I respect your opinion, but what if she were to be schooled in business management ... surely that would make her a more effective leader than the vast majority of Grimaldi's who appear to be very uninterested in any type of profession that is even remotely responsible?
Caroline is a university graduate, her daughter is believed to be studying at some university and we don't know what future course Andrea and Pierre might take in the next 30 years. Then there are the De Massy's. Elisabeth Ann, daughter of Princess Antoinette, her daughter Melanie who is very impressive and Letitia De Massy, daughter of Christian De Massy who also could be considered if necessary. And there are a dozen others including Stephanie's children, Pauline and Louis who we also don't know what the future holds but certainly could be considered potential rulers as they are in the line of succession.

PreDoc, it doesn't matter what Jazmin does with her education, though I hope, for her own sake, she gets a good one. She cannot, ever, rule in Monaco unless her parents marry - and even then the Constitution and the line of succession will have to be altered to include her.

alexandre

picture from google imgaes alex
th_11gnmm0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]andre looks just like his father prince albert.

Laviollette said:

Prior to this revelation, there has been many posts regarding PA and JGG, along with great speculation about who knew what and when and how. Has the time not come whereby we simply refer to the facts; PA is the Father of JGG. We have seen JGG photographed in Monaco, leaving the home of Thierry Lacoste in Paris -- is it not possible that Father and Daughter have a very normal, loving and mutually respectful relationship -- one that is truly none of our business? Lacoste said she was welcome to visit and even study and live in Monaco -- to me, they seem happy, content and looking forward to the future now that it's in the open.

No one has any idea what the relationship is like between PA/JGG. No one has any idea what plans PA has for his daughter -- or his son for that matter. Everyone talks so much about money and some fancy chair they call a "Throne" -- how about leaving a father and his daughter alone to say and do as they please about the situation. I'm sure we can all agree that if PA or JGG has anything they want us to know or see of them -- they will tell or show us.

So while we don't know anymore than we did a year ago -- other than they have now admitted they are Father and Daughter. It's also been reported TR's father said PA has always provided for JGG and PA has said he wanted to wait until she was 18 before telling the world. Seems like the only people left speculating about whether she was or wasn't -- IS US!

JGG seems to be quite groomed in her appearance and accomplished for a child of 14. Why would PA not want his Daughter to carry his legacy as did Charlotte? But only PA and JGG can answer that and that will come with time.

One thing is guaranteed -- we'll be the last to know.

TrustWorthy said:
Prior to this revelation, there has been many posts regarding PA and JGG, along with great speculation about who knew what and when and how. Has the time not come whereby we simply refer to the facts; PA is the Father of JGG. We have seen JGG photographed in Monaco, leaving the home of Thierry Lacoste in Paris -- is it not possible that Father and Daughter have a very normal, loving and mutually respectful relationship -- one that is truly none of our business? Lacoste said she was welcome to visit and even study and live in Monaco -- to me, they seem happy, content and looking forward to the future now that it's in the open.

No one has any idea what the relationship is like between PA/JGG. No one has any idea what plans PA has for his daughter -- or his son for that matter. Everyone talks so much about money and some fancy chair they call a "Throne" -- how about leaving a father and his daughter alone to say and do as they please about the situation. I'm sure we can all agree that if PA or JGG has anything they want us to know or see of them -- they will tell or show us.

So while we don't know anymore than we did a year ago -- other than they have now admitted they are Father and Daughter. It's also been reported TR's father said PA has always provided for JGG and PA has said he wanted to wait until she was 18 before telling the world. Seems like the only people left speculating about whether she was or wasn't -- IS US!

JGG seems to be quite groomed in her appearance and accomplished for a child of 14. Why would PA not want his Daughter to carry his legacy as did Charlotte? But only PA and JGG can answer that and that will come with time.

One thing is guaranteed -- we'll be the last to know.

Thank you for that Trustworthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom