The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
I have scanned and posted that pic a while ago, you can find my post and more pics here.....
i didn't think we had to give the person who posted credit as well, but yes i did get it from there. i went through different threads looking for it so i believe that's why they were thanking me.

Old 06-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i didn't think we had to give the person who posted credit as well, but yes i did get it from there. i went through different threads looking for it so i believe that's why they were thanking me.
Well I'm not sure if you have to credit me, I just know that you have to credit members from other forums if you post their scans here.

But I just wanted to show the other pics as well, because there is one of Jazmin as a baby, and her birth certificate ....

Old 06-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

I always thought that Jazmin looked a lot like Albert so I'm not suprised about all this. I just hope her life isnt affected too much by all this; She's getting so much attention now from the media and she's still in school and kids can be mean at her age. I really hope that Albert and the family are welcoming to her too. My opinion of Albert right now is only slightly diminished but if he doesnt step up and take an active role in his children's life then I will give up on him.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ive already given up on him sigh..... :( those poor Children
Old 06-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

I would really like to know what she thinks of all this. I would love to see her and TR interviewed by Oprah or Diane Sawyer. But they probably have some sort of gag order because PA is a head of state.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I would really like to know what she thinks of all this. I would love to see her and TR interviewed by Oprah or Diane Sawyer. But they probably have some sort of gag order because PA is a head of state.
I would actually pay to see them on Oprah!
Old 06-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
I Think its time for the Monarchy to be Abolished or Albert should Abdicate I Dont belive these are his only kids. I Also dont belive that he will marry.
That's a bit dramatic but I understand the sentiment. :p

I think that the only thing that can restore his image is for him to lay low and try to focus on his country's agenda, and court and marry a suitable, respectable woman within the next year. He must also show outward affection towards his children. If I was his PR person, that's what I would advise him to do.

But I guess he doesn't want to live honorably. I'm sure Ranier had been advising him and chastising him for years to do the right thing. Instead he bucked the system and ended up with 2 illegitimate children.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Aristocracy

As to the Royal Fan quote re not only kids, we 've had at least one other reliable post from someone here. We're waiting for the rest of the "shoes to fall".

Burberry From several articles I've read, Father G migjht well be responsible for( well at least not preaching responsibility, for whatever reasons). I guess mainly heir problems, or scandal. But it seems that there was gross dismissal in the early news of this sweet big girl and total silence for who knows how long-the mother would know.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
To be honest, we don't know how many children Albert has fathered; from now on it would be difficult to believe the Palais denials in this subject: one denial is not good but it would pass; but two!
Totally agree, personally i don't think we have heard the last. All he needs to do is piss another one of his baby mama's and they will go public. I would bet there are more or at least a couple. I do not think he was very careful before but i bet you that is a lesson well learnt and considering his reputation with women well....................I bet you CW does not fall pregnant unless they get married. I am sure he is using all the protection he can. He must have learnt that lesson well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
I dont think Jazmin got her father's look.. ..when you dont know Jazmin, you wont ever think she's a daughter of Albert..She looks very much like her mom...
Yes she does look like her mother but there is something about her that looks like albert but i just cannot figure it out. By the way did anyone else ever find it interesting when PA said in the NY times article that when the court dismissed the tamara case that he thought "the problem had gone away" like some school kid. Who even says things like about a kid without being sure if he is the dad. That was potentially his flesh and blood. Turns out it was. How sad.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Royal Highness

This was the first time I see a picture of Tamara Rotolo as a young person, even though time has not been kind to her, she was quite an eyeful back then. But her eyes are the ones coming out of the orbits on that photo, as if saying 'look whom I just scored'
If she only had a crystal ball...or remembered the purpose of the wedding band around her finger.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Commoner

I have a few questions and would like to know what others on the forum think:

1. Is it possible that PA only acknowledged Jazmin and Alex publicly because journalists were about to disclose the information (in a book or magazine)? In terms of Alex, sources are fairly consistent that PA came forward publicly only when Paris Match was about to disclose Alex's existence. A writer for The Times in the UK has written that two journalists are shortly to document Jazmin's existence with sources, etc. in an upcoming book. If true, then the force of PA's acknowledgement had nothing at all to do with the welfare of the children--merely that the media is the only organization with sufficient power to force his hand.

Source: The TimesOnline.com.uk
http://timescorrespondents.typepad.com/charles_bremner/

2. Are we sure that TR did not visit Monaco with her husband? I am wondering how TR could afford a visit to Monaco as a waitress. A week in Monaco has ALWAYS been expensive...and especially for a waitress??

Of course, the upcoming book says that TR was with her husband in Monaco.That could explain how she could afford the trip. Excerpt below:

"The book, by Lena Lutaud and Thiébault Dromard, journalists on Le Figaro, says that lawyers on both sides of the Atlantic are completing an agreement under which Prince Albert will provide for Jazmin Grace, the daughter of Tamara Rotolo, from Desert Springs, California. “Albert and Tamara Rotolo met on the Côte d’Azur in July 1991 where Tamara had come with her husband on holiday .

. . She was married, Albert was careless,” the authors quote a friend of the Prince as saying. The alleged affair lasted two weeks. “Less than four weeks later, in August 1991, Tamara told Albert that she was pregnant.”

Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...205813,00.html

You can't put anything past PA. I keep saying that I believe PA does exactly what he wants, when he wants, whenever he wants--consequences mean nothing to this guy.

3. If PA supported TR financially for 14 years, there is NO WAY that he did not know that Jazmin was his. Again, PA has said he did not give TR any money, but maybe he gave it to someone else, or was just stretching the truth (TR's dad said that PA did support them financially). But to live in a gated community is not cheap in CA--again, how could TR afford it and private school without some help? Even though she is in real estate now, she wasn't at first--and she was pregnant. These things are expensive!! I think PA has known all along that he is Jazmin's father and that he supported them financially.

At the end of the day, we can't praise PA for financially supporting TR and Jazmin and ignore the fact that he had to know that Jazmin was his daughter.

Would be interested to hear what others think.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Courtier

Probably he had known that Jazmin was his daughter all along. He couldn't rule the chance out that Jazmin was his daughter ( because she is), even if there were doubts. I just HOPE he supported her and tried to get a relationship. That would be so poor otherwise.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Courtier

Tamara hid for years, but not cheaply. She had trusts set up to hide where the money was coming from. One of them "The Lost Angel Trust" owns the house in the gated community where they have lived for over a decade.
http://www.royalarchive.com/index2.p...o_pdf=1&id=670

Once Tamara started getting money in 1993, she was very quiet and protective of Jazmin. Albert seems to have gone along with his father's wishes of "ignore it and it will go away"--and it did as far as the public was concerned. Perhaps Albert would have eventually come forward, maybe after Jazmin had met his future bride (whomever she might be).
It wasn't until Nicole (and it was her, no cousins have that kind of access for free) came forward about Eric Alexandre that people and "journalists" went on the hunt for Jazmin. There was a determination for Albert to officially confirm or deny Jazmin.

I truly wonder that if Nicole had not come forward to set off this current chain of events, would Albert have acknowledged Jazmin in this decade?
Even assuming Eric Alexandre were not Albert's but that Nicole had come out with proof of an affair, would the journalists have gone back to Tamara to see what else might be found out?

I don't think there are any more children. I think Albert was referring to Tamara when he said on French tv "there are others with the same claim". I think at this point Albert had begun permanent negotiations regarding Jazmin's future as opposed to funnelling her money and wanted to send up a warning that everything was not yet out. It seems to be now.

Jazmin is fortunate her mother is vindicated. She is unfortunate as to its timing. I hope she choses to continue her studies in Monaco under Albert's private protection.

If I were Albert's wife, I would not turn either child away, but I wouldn't worry how Jazmin's mind might have been poisoned (as opposed to Eric Alexandre's). I hope Jazmin is all that she seems to be in poise and brains.

Ann
Old 06-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Serene Highness

Below is the link to article about Jazmin. Tamara's father doesn't say that PA supported jazmin all time along. It seems he knew a little about Jazmin situation , Tamara even never told him JG was P Albert's daughter. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...iewed-homepage
Old 06-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Jazmin Grace, Princess Grace and the Palm Springs connection

Earlier this week, 14-year-old Jazmin Grace Grimaldi of Palm Desert, a student at St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, was revealed to be the daughter of Monaco’s Prince Albert II, which would make her the granddaughter of Ranier and Grace.
http://www.desertsunonline.com/apps/...ATE01/60602019
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Aristocracy

It will be a big challenge for ALbert to find "a suitable, respectable woman to marry" him.
This woman would become a reigning princess, a new wife and a step-mother to 2 children all at once.... being a step mother is a hugely challenging task, which requires a great deal of maturity - I should know, I have been a step mother for 10 years- This task made even more difficult in a case when you have not one but 2 different mothers to deal with + the press, the public, the scandals etc. He has made mistakes but still, he has a right to happiness, to redemption, and to finding true love.
Good luck to him finding that rare bird!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Gentry

I do not believe PA been surporting JG for years or any money being exchange before JG and her mother was picture in monaco and France back in december NC said in one of her interview that PA said TR is crazy If that is her true statment.TR contact PA after NC came out PA said so him self Quote Other women with the same claim has come forward.now $7000.dollor is not that high for a woman selling real estate in CA if she is reaching her sales goal,That is the average cost for a private school. TR move to were they leaving now if you read the articels on her carefully her ex husband is from there they move there when they got married.another point i notice TR house cost a little over $300000.compering to NC nealy $3m dollar home.TR did not age gracfully trust me people with money to burn do not age that fast in 14yrs Her knowing PA was Albert only child before Alex was born Iam positive she put every dollar she made in educating her I am sure the thought of JG being Princess of Monaco always must be in her Mind.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
His spokesman has been saying there aren't any more. I have no idea how he can be so sure, but no doubt time will tell, one way or the other.
Agreed and didn't he deny having anymore children apart from Alexandre?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I don't think Oprah would waste her time on this subject!
Old 06-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
It is so bad that papparazzi don't live poor Jazmin alone. :( I think that Tamara and first of all P Albert should do everything to protect her privacy. I hope that she will have normal youthhood.
Unfortunately i don't see the paps doing that. She's a big newstory. But yeah they should leave her alone. Hopefully her classmates aren't making her life hell - u know what teenagers can be like.

I hope that her mother keeps her dignity and doesn't sucumb to the many offers she must be getting from the media to tell her side of the story.

I HAVE to say when i heard this story i was quite surprised. But then illegitmate children happen all the time, so its no big deal. But PA really needs to father a legitimate child - someone who can actually sit on the throne someday.