The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Aristocracy

Hello Idriel and Isabel, good points in your replies to my comment...:)

However; this woman has moved on with her life. Whether you agree with how she chooses to be productive is of no consequence. Perception and perspective are subjective mental observations and it exposes the ideas and views of the observer and not the observed. Before assumptions are made and offensive labels attached to individuals, questions must be asked: 1) what is the motivation behind the pictures? 2) Who is the chief editor of the magazine? 3) How does this article assist magazine sales? Without some investigations, what objectivity can be offered?

The facts showed Nicole being productive and possibly earning an income of her own. This was the bases of my message posted.

Face it, no matter what this woman does she will always be criticized and remembered as Prince Albert’s ex girlfriend and mother of his son. The media will always recognize her as such.

The tabloids and news magazines make their money on gossip. Most of their information is inaccurate and this is why they get sued!

Let us deal only with facts: the relationship is over and Prince Albert is now governing his principality.

Old 07-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Nobility

I posted this on the other thread but since this one seems to be getting some action today I thought I'd double post

Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.

Old 07-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Serene Highness

is there anything else going on in prince albert's life? nicole has had her 15minutes of fame can we talk about something else.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I'll change the subject there is some interesting reading on Monaco offical site

http://www.monaco.gouv.mc/PortGb He's really busy if you read the site. Journal Officiel upper right.
those look like some really interesting things going on there :)

The Cow Parade -- how funny!!!:p

I like that -- I saw them once and took a picture. they come in alot of different designs and some even are wearing costumes! :p
Old 07-24-2005, 03:34 AM
Commoner

Cow Parade -- here in the States we have had them for a number of years. There have even been Pig Parades and Teddy Bear Parades!!:) The bigger cities have them as a cultural and charity event. After they have been on display around town for a few months they are auctioned off.

I read that for the Monaco Cow Parade half of the auction proceeds will go to the Monaco Association against Muscular Dystrophy.

They start with a blank cast of the cow (pig/bear/or whatever) and then the lucky designer or group gets to design their cow, with paint - tile - more fiberglass whatever. Some of the designs folks come up with are quite interesting! They even make books of pictures of the Cows and then sell those for charity also.

If a Cow (p/b/ow) is hurt(damaged) while on display it is carted off to the hospital and fixed up! Here in Kansas City we even had a Bovine Kidnapping!! Wasn't that fun to watch on TV news. One was found missing and turned up after some late evening partying in a park surrounded by empty bear cans!! Must have been an energetic group -- as I understand they weigh a few hundred pounds apiece.

I wonder how many they will have around the Principality -- Who will get to design them and if they will do a book?
Old 07-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Everyone here should do a digital computer version and we'll print and mail them to Monaco to wallpaper a real one in the parade.

TRF cow!
Old 07-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Has anyone else read that Prince Albert will or has invited the European Heads of States (both monarchs and presidents) to Monaco's National Day in the fall? I read that yesterday, that he wants to gather them and "get to know them" a bit as he has now joined the group of Heads of States, and thought it would be interesting to know more, so if anyone has any more info - please post...
Old 07-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Courtier

from worldroots.com:

An adorable baby!:p :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albertmonaco4.gif
Views:	44
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	172994   Click image for larger version

Name:	albertmonaco1958.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	172995   Click image for larger version

Name:	grimaldifam1958-2.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	172997  
Old 07-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Serene Highness

That First Pic if i Am not mistaken is Stephanie.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:42 AM
Nobility

Yes, P Grace does look a bit older in that first pic, could be Stephanie, but she was an adorable baby too.:)
Old 07-25-2005, 02:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

The first one is Stephanie and very interesting info Mom n me.

He was tonite with Stephanie at the FAM Gala.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

I like the cow parade:)

It's a nice idea and all for a good cause:)

They even sell little ones that someone can take home too!:p
Old 07-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Courtier

Have these photos been posted?

Old 07-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are there any new pics of Albert at official functions this week?
Old 07-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Courtier

Since the other thread was closed, this is the only place to ask.

As far as I know, Eric Alexandre Coste is the child's name. Yet almost every story since PM broke it in May has called him Alexandre and sometimes adds Grimaldi (this was before Albert's 'no Grimaldi' declaration).

Nicole changed her surname to Coste, but did she her son's? And while I read in (only ONE) story that he was given Eric Alexandre at birth, it reported she later changed it to Alexandre while trying to get Albert to acknowledge paternity.

So what exactly is the kid's legal/official name?

NotDani
Old 07-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

Just google the name and you will probably learn more than you ever wanted to know about the name and the change.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Royal Highness

Everybody needs to please stay on topic. This thread is dedicated to news and pictures of Albert.

If anyone would like to discuss the reasons the other thread was closed, feel free to send me a pm. However, this thread is not the place to discuss it.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Aristocracy

Here is an article on the history of Monaco's rulers, and what lies ahead for Monaco's newest ruler, Prince Albert. It's pretty interesting and worth reading...

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Columns/CourtJester/050729.html
Old 07-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Nobility

THanks for the article, it was pretty interesting. I knew most of it but some I did not and it's always interesting to see an author's perspective through tone and choice of words.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Serene Highness

Great article. Thanks for posting!