HSH Prince Albert Current Events 9 : July 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Idriel and Isabel, good points in your replies to my comment...:)

However; this woman has moved on with her life. Whether you agree with how she chooses to be productive is of no consequence. Perception and perspective are subjective mental observations and it exposes the ideas and views of the observer and not the observed. Before assumptions are made and offensive labels attached to individuals, questions must be asked: 1) what is the motivation behind the pictures? 2) Who is the chief editor of the magazine? 3) How does this article assist magazine sales? Without some investigations, what objectivity can be offered?

The facts showed Nicole being productive and possibly earning an income of her own. This was the bases of my message posted.

Face it, no matter what this woman does she will always be criticized and remembered as Prince Albert’s ex girlfriend and mother of his son. The media will always recognize her as such.

The tabloids and news magazines make their money on gossip. Most of their information is inaccurate and this is why they get sued!

Let us deal only with facts: the relationship is over and Prince Albert is now governing his principality.

I posted this on the other thread but since this one seems to be getting some action today I thought I'd double post

Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.

is there anything else going on in prince albert's life? nicole has had her 15minutes of fame can we talk about something else.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I'll change the subject there is some interesting reading on Monaco offical site

http://www.monaco.gouv.mc/PortGb He's really busy if you read the site. Journal Officiel upper right.

those look like some really interesting things going on there :)

The Cow Parade -- how funny!!!:p

I like that -- I saw them once and took a picture. they come in alot of different designs and some even are wearing costumes! :p

Last edited:
Cow Parade -- here in the States we have had them for a number of years. There have even been Pig Parades and Teddy Bear Parades!!:) The bigger cities have them as a cultural and charity event. After they have been on display around town for a few months they are auctioned off.

I read that for the Monaco Cow Parade half of the auction proceeds will go to the Monaco Association against Muscular Dystrophy.

They start with a blank cast of the cow (pig/bear/or whatever) and then the lucky designer or group gets to design their cow, with paint - tile - more fiberglass whatever. Some of the designs folks come up with are quite interesting! They even make books of pictures of the Cows and then sell those for charity also.

If a Cow (p/b/ow) is hurt(damaged) while on display it is carted off to the hospital and fixed up! Here in Kansas City we even had a Bovine Kidnapping!! :eek: Wasn't that fun to watch on TV news. One was found missing and turned up after some late evening partying in a park surrounded by empty bear cans!! :D Must have been an energetic group -- as I understand they weigh a few hundred pounds apiece.

I wonder how many they will have around the Principality -- Who will get to design them and if they will do a book?

Everyone here should do a digital computer version and we'll print and mail them to Monaco to wallpaper a real one in the parade.

TRF cow!

Has anyone else read that Prince Albert will or has invited the European Heads of States (both monarchs and presidents) to Monaco's National Day in the fall? I read that yesterday, that he wants to gather them and "get to know them" a bit as he has now joined the group of Heads of States, and thought it would be interesting to know more, so if anyone has any more info - please post...

from worldroots.com:

An adorable baby!:p :)

Attachments

• albertmonaco4.gif
    albertmonaco4.gif
    141 KB · Views: 137
  • albertmonaco1958.jpg
    albertmonaco1958.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 186
  • grimaldifam1958-2.jpg
    grimaldifam1958-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
That First Pic if i Am not mistaken is Stephanie.

Yes, P Grace does look a bit older in that first pic, could be Stephanie, but she was an adorable baby too.:)

The first one is Stephanie and very interesting info Mom n me.

He was tonite with Stephanie at the FAM Gala.

I like the cow parade:)

It's a nice idea and all for a good cause:)

They even sell little ones that someone can take home too!:p

Last edited:
Since the other thread was closed, this is the only place to ask.

As far as I know, Eric Alexandre Coste is the child's name. Yet almost every story since PM broke it in May has called him Alexandre and sometimes adds Grimaldi (this was before Albert's 'no Grimaldi' declaration).

Nicole changed her surname to Coste, but did she her son's? And while I read in (only ONE) story that he was given Eric Alexandre at birth, it reported she later changed it to Alexandre while trying to get Albert to acknowledge paternity.

So what exactly is the kid's legal/official name?

NotDani

Just google the name and you will probably learn more than you ever wanted to know about the name and the change.

Everybody needs to please stay on topic. This thread is dedicated to news and pictures of Albert.

If anyone would like to discuss the reasons the other thread was closed, feel free to send me a pm. However, this thread is not the place to discuss it.

THanks for the article, it was pretty interesting. I knew most of it but some I did not and it's always interesting to see an author's perspective through tone and choice of words.

Nicely written article. Thank you for posting it!

Very distasteful photos. Tacky. JMHO.

Last edited:
Do you all think Albert wants to be married? Maybe, it's not that he hasn't met the right woman, perhaps he just doesn't want to marry. (??)

People that really want to get married get married. People that spend their lives waiting for the absolutely 100% perfect person are either totally unrealistic or most likely don't REALLY want to marry. Most of the people who marry for the first time at an older age never planned to marry and then met that special someone and changed their mind. If Albert really had been wanting to get married for the last 25 or 30 years I think he would've by now. He has to know the older he gets his chances of finding an "appropriate" bride of child-bearing years are diminishing considerably. With age comes a lesser appealing physical appearance as well as sperm count. If he is still enjoying being single and playing the field maybe he just needs to stop with all the "wanta get married" talk and do what he wants to do. I would. :)

Well ALbert has enough children in the sack to pick and choose an heir. I am guessin' at least 10. Just kidding more like 3.

Yeah, I think eveyone is sort of got a point. I mean, people who want to marry really do marry, usually. He does have a perfectly acceptable heir, Andrea and I think it's possible he is in love with someone who is either not appropriate or who he does not want to expose to the media mess. However, having said that, there is alway that little problem with NC. I mean, if there have been any other serious women since 1997, they are going to doubt his ablitliy to commit. IMO....

I agree -- maybe PA does 'want' to get married, but there certainly is a difference between talking and acting on that. If he (or any man) were sincerely, honestly, truly 100% committed to that particular thing, they would do it. And if he really, truly wanted to marry any woman that he was dating before his parents left here, he would have made it clear his intention and told them so. He could have done that if he had really truly wanted to. They would not have denied him that. No question.

That thing about 'my dad has to love you and approve, my sisters must love you and approve, and so on and on..' may have some ground, but after a certain point, a person must to come into their own and decide for themself what they will do. If one thinks about it, all seems consistent w/someone who does not really want to be bothered with all that type of commitment and the demands that come with it.

It is also possible that some guys are just really late bloomers...

Last edited:
Love your post Lilla and completely agree.

Late bloomer??? Try like ancient almost dead bloomer...

I mean really if he's not man enough to tell his family who he wants to be with and stand firmly by her than he probably doesn't really want her or hasn't met her.

He should stop worrying about what his sisters will think - they will surley love him no matter what.... If it was his father who held him back he should have stood his ground. If Albert had been disinhereted from the throne then he would have been able to lead the life of a commoner choosing an occupation himself and living freely with a family that he could have had anywhere in the world (not so bad in my opinion). Even without money he would have still had his education and connections to get him by, not to mention the Kelly side of the family.

And if its his administrators & organization that's not approving....we'll he can fix that now can't he!

I think deep down he always knew that Caroline would pick up after him if never married....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom