The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Ever consider it was done intentionally? Afterwards might not have made such an impact timing is everything.
Intentionally? How? You mean by her? Yes, everything she has been doing is by clear intention. I would bet that this is not the last. But maybe she's using the current circumstance (based on her past w/PA) to her advantage -- as any opportunitst would. Perhaps her rationale is "they can hate me all the way to the bank"...

Using the gossip to her advantage, it's the same she did with PA throughout -- I read her story -- do something (get pregnant/run to the media, etc...), start gossip, keep it going, create a scene or a circus, then use the situation to make gains, when things start to settle down, just start with something else. Make a soap opera. Keep the drama going on and on...

Again, even if she becomes 'the one that everybody loves to hate' then she can use it to her advantage, because articles and pics of her will right now sell papers and keep people talking of her. When it settles, she'll do something else. It's a circle, right?

If one just ignores all that, eventually it will go away...:)

If she can do it why not?:p

Old 07-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
It is better for her to stay active in a productive life then become nonproductive and drag Prince Albert’s name in the tabloids.
Excuse me but how do you think she has the opportunity to do those photo shoots? Because she's such a mesmerising beauty and has such charisma and has done such wonderful things in her life?
By doing this, she is dragging Albert's name, because he's the only reason why those mags have an interest in her. I've not read Bunte article (actually I've just learnt about that one) but I'm ready to bet that Albert's name is mention in about every sentences. In the Hello photo soot, she was presented has the mother of Albert's love child.
That's sickening.
Yeah, the lady should move on and actually do something she's good at, not something her relashionship with Albert makes her think she's good at.

Old 07-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
I am sure Nicole was advised to move on with her life. She decided to shoot a few photo sessions to post in a magazine; there is nothing wrong with this. It is better for her to stay active in a productive life then become nonproductive and drag Prince Albert’s name in the tabloids. Facts stated the relationship is over between the two of them. So let her have as many photo sessions she desire. This allows the Prince to govern his Principality and focus on important matters.
Productive? What is productive about this? You don't have to be a genius to figure out this situation if you know the details of how this woman came to be in the media spotlight. It is very clear that she is using her position as the mother of the son of the Sovereign Prince of Monaco to bring attention to herself. There is nothing productive about this. She is trying dearly to extend fiften minutes to entire half hour.

No one here can stop Nicole from having photo sessions, however what she is doing is clearly in bad taste. I also doubt that having her constanly mouthing off and showing up with a huge grin in photos all around Europe makes Prince Albert's life any easier. He is not innocent in the entire situation since he did father a child outside of wedlock with a human being that I would assume he did not intend to marry nor have a long term relationship. However, this does not mean that the man has to constantly be subjected to this type of embarassment. I don't even know any of these people personally and I am embarassed for all involved.

For me productive would be for Nicole to have realized her mistake in making her son's paternity public and for not considering all involved and simply keeping quiet and finding something extremely productive to do like raising her son to be as grounded as possible since he will need much support now that his privacy has been lost forever.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

They ran that picture of Nicole in "the salon" in People Magazine. They had a brief article about this interesting situation.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Royal Highness

I can see this discussion heading into the realm of getting nasty again. So before it does, I would like to remind you to please keep the discussion civil. Remember to have respect for our members of this forum and also for the people we discuss. You may not like Nicole or her actions, but she is still a human being that deserves to be treated as such and she is still the mother of Alexandre. Every person on this forum has the right to express their own opinion and should not feel the need to hold it back, just as long as they keep their comments civil. Before hitting the submit button, why not re-read your comments and sit back and think if you would like to hear these comments said about yourself or any member of your family.

If either of these threads get nasty again, they will both be closed.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Albert being the Sovereign Prince do you know if he has the power of declaring a person non-grata in Monaco or even banning someone from the territory? Would be interesting if he did it to Nicole. Would also be interesting if he would get full custody of Alexandre and the boy would probably better off with him.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'll change the subject there is some interesting reading on Monaco offical site

Quote:
Law n° 1.299 of July 15, 2005 on the freedom of public expression.

ALBERT II BY THE GRACE OF GOD SOVEREIGN PRINCE OF MONACO

Sanctioned and sanction the law whose content follows, that the
National Council adopted in its meeting of June 28, 2005.
http://www.monaco.gouv.mc/PortGb He's really busy if you read the site. Journal Officiel upper right.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Gentry

Thanks for sharing those Bunte photos with us all.:)

Nicole, imho, looks much nicer with her hair short rather than long hair (perhaps it's a weave and it could be taken out). She has nice bone structure short hair does her justice.

Other than that I think it was kinda tacky of her to pose as if she were a princess ala the glamourous ball gowns, bodyguards, elegant "palace looking background, etc (this is what I interpret these pictures to be. Of course others may see it differently. So please don't yell at me for my subjective opinion. :) )
Old 07-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Ever consider it was done intentionally? Afterwards might not have made such an impact timing is everything.
Yes, I generally think she did it intentionally. <Personal remarks removed>
Old 07-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Aristocracy

On one of the other mb's there's a link to an article in Todito.com that reports Albert lost his lawsuit against Bunte.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Photos of prince albert in a VERNISSAGE DE L'EXPOSITION CONSACRÉE À 9 PEINTRES CUBAINS CONTEMPORAINS, JUSQU'AU 28 AOÛT À MONACO (Olycom)

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc
Old 07-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
The pictures at the end of thread X are from an earlier event. Albert has actually put on some 15k since his father died.
Mon Dei! I apologise Reina. Those fotos have date of 19 July.

He HAS lost weight!

HSH Prince Albert Current Events 8 : June 2005 - July 2005

Dani
Old 07-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

Good site Rchainho, great photos...Thanks..:)
Old 07-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Serene Highness

what an ugly painting!!
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=171054
Old 07-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

What is the name of that painting? "Naking Woman Wearing a Fried Egg on Her Head and Riding a Chicken"?
Old 07-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
What is the name of that painting? "Naking Woman Wearing a Fried Egg on Her Head and Riding a Chicken"?
Yeah you're right! It's a woman (because of the breasts). I really thought it was a man.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Thats hysterical thanks for a good laugh. I wonder how much its worth eggs go for about 1.00 a dozen, a whole fryer for 5.98 a pound. Vin Diesel has breasts and looks hot in a towel.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Serene Highness

OK it's French humor. So don't be surprised if you don't get the fun.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Idriel/joke.jpg
Old 07-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

LOL at the painting.

Albert is next to Countess Albina, from when is that pic?
Old 07-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Serene Highness

idriel
u r very funny, i love the captions and that picture is so unbelievably ugly. things like that just make u ask "why?"