The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Royal Highness

She's not really the model type

Old 07-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Thanks for posting the photo's but question shouldn't we keep Nicole limited to the Alexandre thread since spreading her out makes her more of a celebrity. I recently told someone no name's mentioned that I have a strange feeling about Nicole and this situation.

Nicole has said she is not a gold digger she was in love with Albert. He is with all those beautiful models in the press. Now the press is allowing her to be in them in arranged photo shoots. If a woman is after a man she will use whatever means necessary to get him and stay in his life. The press is using her to sell their magazines and she is using them. She is trying to prove to Albert she has everything the other woman have but even more his son. Its a PR play for her. By even us hashing over it she stay's in the limelight. Does anyone get the picture?
I got it. Clear as a bell. Maybe she's trying to prove to him that she can handle the strong media attention. Maybe she's trying to 'show him up'. I hope Albert stays away from her nonetheless.

She likes alot of attention, I think she wanted very much to be a princess (I do not resent her at all, just seems to be the case to me) -- her lawyer is trying to get her legal status changed but he never specified to what. Time will tell.

Just my own opinion:)

Old 07-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

I had a lot of sympathy for her at first, but she's basically starting to bore me now. Looks like Albert would've known what he was dealing with after having such a long relationship with her though. Maybe she's a good actress but in his position you'd think he would be very wary and cautious (especially with his sperm).
For his sake, maybe lots of other people besides myself are getting bored with the whole thing as well.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Nobility

"She likes alot of attention, I think she is determined to be a princess (I do not resent her at all, just seems to be the case to me) -- her lawyer is trying to get her legal status changed but he never specified to what. Time will tell."

The picture in the blue dress is the same on that was in People mag, as well as the one with the tiger. Trying to get her "legal status changed" her lawyer? I don't really understand that. Where did you pick it up? I mean, what's she going to get? A title? Well, PA certainly has the power to give it to her but not so likely...

I absolutely concur with you Lady Mac, Your right on the money.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

OK

here's the link with a comment from her lawyer about their vigilance around the settling NC's financial and legal status.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...t_050706190642

If I have interpreted this comment incorrectly, forgive the error -- but I do not understand why she would need to have her own legal status 'resolved' .:p

I think everyone is right -- I am bored with this topic of her too. Have you ever heard the saying 'you just can't get enough of what you can't stand' -- I do not wish to be one of those types.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Aristocracy

I am sure Nicole was advised to move on with her life. She decided to shoot a few photo sessions to post in a magazine; there is nothing wrong with this. It is better for her to stay active in a productive life then become nonproductive and drag Prince Albertís name in the tabloids. Facts stated the relationship is over between the two of them. So let her have as many photo sessions she desire. This allows the Prince to govern his Principality and focus on important matters.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Courtier

Oh, from bankruptcy to the glamorous life! Even Stephanie, and she was born a Princess, never got dolled up like that (not that I know of). And now she's imitating Caroline in one of the poses?

I think PA II should just ignore her and concentrate his energies on running Monaco and other important things. I don't think this Nicole will ever let up, unless the press gets tired of her. What a hoot - she actually thinks people are jealous of her? For creating a world-wide scandal, exposing private matters, and not respecting the mourning period? Whatever! She may be "rich" and "famous" now, but the means she used in order to become that also tell a lot.....

I agree that Nicole should move on with her life, but she should draw the line between her own life, and the Grimaldis'.

Thanks for the pics, Ice, and the captions, tbhrc. Good views everyone, esp. Lady MacAlpine. :)

Old 07-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Courtier

Nicole's actions prove what I have thought all along. It's all about the money!

This is the woman who want to be left alone????
Old 07-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Royal Highness

Look. Her son is the son of PAlbert. WHat do you think? Obviously the boy will not enjoy having his two biological parents raise him in the same home. SO why not make sure your son can get all he can? You live in the US you know what a big dea lchild support is.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

its a good thing that albert dosent live in the us or he would loose 60% of his monthly income. of couse, that does depend on what state u live in.
and now for something complete different-has albert been seen in public lately? and if so, where?
Old 07-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
OK

here's the link with a comment from her lawyer about their vigilance around the settling NC's financial and legal status.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...t_050706190642

If I have interpreted this comment incorrectly, forgive the error -- but I do not understand why she would need to have her own legal status 'resolved' .:p

I think everyone is right -- I am bored with this topic of her too. Have you ever heard the saying 'you just can't get enough of what you can't stand' -- I do not wish to be one of those types.
Thanks for the follow up...I agree, she's had enough of our time. See, Albert needs to get busy doing something else, making other headlines that are notable. I'd like to see some photos of him smiling...:)
Old 07-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Thanks for the follow up...I agree, she's had enough of our time. See, Albert needs to get busy doing something else, making other headlines that are notable. I'd like to see some photos of him smiling...:)
He and Steph will be at a fundraiser for Steph's association, Fight AIDS Monaco soon. Michelle posted the announcement in another thread. So that will come very soon!:)

Old 07-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Gentry

Angry

What a thoughtless and pathetic thing to do. She must be of the opinion that her roll...whether she is married to Albert or not...is to be the Princess of Monaco. Those pics were the cheesiest thing we've seen from yet thus far, but don't they say alot about her mental state right now? She doesn't know what she's doing! Or maybe she does and it's all part of a bigger plan. This is the woman who said she wouldn't do any more media events but she has. Not too long ago she gave an interview by phone to another publication. It was more or less info about her family, her education and background but the fact remains that she bailed on her prior declaration that her contact with the media was over.

So, these guys must have offered her something...either the promise of publicity or some cash. Either way she should have thought about it a little more. She isn't doing herself or her child any favours with all this. She certainly isn't enhancing the possibility of getting back with Albert either.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Nobility

"She certainly isn't enhancing the possibility of getting back with Albert either."

Never going to happen, ever ever ever ever
Old 07-21-2005, 10:17 PM
Courtier

Not an attractive thing to do, is it. Again her actions speak louder than words.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
"She certainly isn't enhancing the possibility of getting back with Albert either."

Never going to happen, ever ever ever ever
Be careful it could happen. There is an old saying never judge a book by its cover. Something's can be overcome. Something was there for Albert to have seen her for so long and defied his father.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Royal Highness

I guess she knows that she will never get back with PAlbert. I am sure she realized that a long time ago. Maybe she is having fun. But I wonder what bigger plan could she be conjuring up? This is one big soap opera.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Nothing special:

2nd pic: Practicing for the big appearance in Society: Wearing a dress from Betsey Johnson

3rd pic: with stuffed tiger

4th pic: Posing in a salon resembling the life in the palace of monaco

5th pic: This is the way Nicole imagines her golden future

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a good translater.:o
Thanks tbhrc for the captions.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Be careful it could happen. There is an old saying never judge a book by its cover. Something's can be overcome. Something was there for Albert to have seen her for so long and defied his father.
Well, I agree some things can be overcome but this is not one of them. On the day of Alberts ceremony there was not one news broadcast or newspaper article that did not metion NC. Waiting all his life for this day and NC sprewed scandal and negativity all over the place.

Also, I sort of think that one weekend a month, even over several years, is more like a perpetual "hook up" than a relationship....he was seeing other people, she was married when they met and could have been seeing other people as well....

I'm not saying your wrong, but so much of her story leaves the impression of exaggeration, or maybe elaboration. But one thing it does do is make any other women who dated PA since 1997 doubt his word....in my humble opinion.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well, I agree some things can be overcome but this is not one of them. On the day of Alberts ceremony there was not one news broadcast or newspaper article that did not metion NC. Waiting all his life for this day and NC sprewed scandal and negativity all over the place.
Ever consider it was done intentionally? Afterwards might not have made such an impact timing is everything.