The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
I still think we need to hold off assuming they share a child until Prince Albert declares that as a fact. Until then, everything is still speculation since no official statement has been made.
I am quite certain any material arrangement more she could get, if any, would be far more by any measure than anything that what she suppose came into the situation with -- so how she would even be able to evaluate what - by her "standards" - would be 'fair' or 'unfair'. Her own words that Albert has been very generous with everything and visits too until his father got very sick. All of those things are still just her claim anyway.

Again, I do not know, I just guessing. Who knows?

I believe the reality of this is that everything really is up to him, what leverage does she have to make him do anything? Good luck to her, but screeching to the media about her demands may not get her anything . HSH Albert II is a Sovereign Prince, not some bloke living down the road a piece.:)

It is still my opinion that she is using the boy to try to get to the man. but who knows, I do not know anything her intensions. And at times those interest of the mother can be hard to seperate from those of the child. I do not think I've ever even heard a time where someone would 'lawsuit' their way into someone elses' heart and force them to be into a family way -- whether they're doing it for a child sake or not.

I agree with mw7060a -- he has not come out saying anything and he may never do such a thing either. Only time will tell...

Old 06-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Serene Highness

looks like alot of noisy crowded fun over there :)

Old 06-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
- he has not come out saying anything and he may never do such a thing either. Only time will tell...
and wouldn't that be hilarious if he made no comment on this situation. everyone is waiting for the mourning period to be over so we can hear a statement from albert's camp but what if he says nothing. imo, i think this situation would go away and nicole would be nothing more than a distant memory, in about 6 mos. but like u said only time will tell and we have some time to go before we'll have any answers to our questions
Old 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I've never been there either. I hear the same on TV -- it's supposed to be a good time. Very exciting with alot to see and do!:p

when do they have this race?
Yes it usually happens like smdouglas said on the late half of May or also on the first week of June. It's 4 days and begins on Thursday and ends on Sunday with the big race.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I believe the reality of this is that everything really is up to him, what leverage does she have to make him do anything? Good luck to her, but screeching to the media about her demands may not get her anything . HSH Albert II is a Sovereign Prince, not some bloke living down the road a piece.:)
As the mother of his child (if he's Alberts) she has a say in his upbringing, health & well being. That alone is enough "leverage" to have him condsider doing many things.

I thought there was a thread on past Grand Prix's but I can't seem to locate it.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I thought there was a thread on past Grand Prix's but I can't seem to locate it.
You can find it here:

Monaco Grand Prix Retrospective
Old 06-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Hey, I've just heard on the Italian news program TG5, that on July 7th Albert is going to announce "urbi et orbi" that Alexandre is his son.
Lady Mac, have you got magic powers or good connections?

Ciao belli!
Old 06-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Hey, I've just heard on the Italian news program TG5, that on July 7th Albert is going to announce "urbi et orbi" that Alexandre is his son.
Lady Mac, have you got magic powers or good connections?

Ciao belli!
I'm not sure what you are asking or why.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=smdouglas]You can find it here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5895[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I'm not sure what you are asking or why.
I was referring to your premonition. In one of your older postings you stated that Albert was going to announce something important by July 12th. Do you recall?

Ciao, kisses.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=Australian]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smdouglas
I suggest you read the posts earlier in this thread. (Your question reminds me of the person who came into the theatre an hour after the movie has started and asking a stranger to sum up the movie.)

Ok its no big deal, dot worry about it smdouglas, didnt mean to put you out.

If you didnt want to tell me the answer, why give a response at all? strange
I was wondering the same thing....(if anything new had been said...I seem to have gotten confused by the thread, my apologizes...strange indeed.) I'm assuming that they are going to announce whether or not that is his child sometime in July? (That's going on the idea that they are...who knows nowadays!)
Old 06-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=BeccaLynn07]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian

I was wondering the same thing....(if anything new had been said...I seem to have gotten confused by the thread, my apologizes...strange indeed.) I'm assuming that they are going to announce whether or not that is his child sometime in July? (That's going on the idea that they are...who knows nowadays!)
To my knowledge, the Palais hasn't said when an announcement will be made or what would be said. Almost everything on this subject has been media projections and interviews with Nicole.

By the way, I've privately apologized to Australia for my (admittedly) dry sense of humor. Australia's and your questions are good ones. The problem appears that one side of the discussion isn't saying much.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:01 AM
Nobility

Paris Match has just been condamned for violation of private life Of Albert II. See below

Paris Match condamné pour les photos du fils présumé d'Albert de Monoca

agrandir la photoMONACO (AFP) - Paris Match a été condamné mercredi par le tribunal de grande instance de Nanterre à la demande d'Albert II pour atteinte à la vie privée et au droit à l'image pour la publication de photos et d'un article sur 10 pages concernant un présumé "enfant secret".

Le jugement, dont l'AFP a obtenu une copie, signé par Francine Levon-Guerin, premier vice président du TGI de Nanterre, condamne la société Hachette Filipacchi à verser 50.000 euros à Albert Grimaldi au titre du préjudice moral, ainsi que 4.000 euros au titre des dépens.

En outre, le TGI de Nanterre ordonne la publication de cette condamnation "sur l'intégralité de la page de couverture du magazine" sous le titre "Condamnation judiciaire de Paris Match à la demande du Prince Albert II de Monaco" en "caractères rouges de 1,5 cm de hauteur", précise le jugement qui a ordonné une "exécution provisoire".
Old 06-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Aristocracy

So, this suit was not about them allegedly printing untruths, but about breach of privacy? Interesting. If that is correct, it pretty much makes it appear that Nicole was telling the truth after all.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Here is another article (in English) stating that Prince Albert won damages against the magazine Paris Match for violating his privacy.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=924&Itemid=2
Old 06-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=smdouglas]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07

To my knowledge, the Palais hasn't said when an announcement will be made or what would be said. Almost everything on this subject has been media projections and interviews with Nicole.

By the way, I've privately apologized to Australia for my (admittedly) dry sense of humor. Australia's and your questions are good ones. The problem appears that one side of the discussion isn't saying much.
Thanks, and I'm very sorry for being so rude...:o
Old 06-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Here is another article (in English) stating that Prince Albert won damages against the magazine Paris Match for violating his privacy.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=924&Itemid=2

I truly can't believe that Albert sued the messenger and won.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Courtier

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Old 06-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy

Wasn't a very large fine though. Couldn't possibly hurt the mag much financially! This (and the coming huge cover printing the outcome of the suit) will only bring MORE attention to the Albert & Nicole situation. And probably boost sales of Paris Match as well.
Actually, Paris Match AND Albert will probably all be laughing their way to the bank! A perfectly acceptable outcome for all concerned - a smart judge! :)
Old 06-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tosca dear friend I was going by what was written in an Internet article said an official statement would be made on July 7th on the Nicole Alexandre thing when she filed against Albert. Its only next week now that he's in control lets see what else occurs. Albert you won round one now go after the rest and show the people what you are made of Champ.