HSH Prince Albert Current Events 8 : June 2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rude? no way, you were not being rude, just asking a perfectly legitimate question :)

LadyMacAlpine said:
Tosca dear friend I was going by what was written in an Internet article said an official statement would be made on July 7th on the Nicole Alexandre thing when she filed against Albert. Its only next week now that he's in control lets see what else occurs. Albert you won round one now go after the rest and show the people what you are made of Champ. ;) :D

Then, I must have missed something, sorry. I just bought my "CHI" copy this morning and viewed the picture of the house near Monaco where Nicole and her kids are going to live. Not bad! I wish I also had a "close encounter" with a prince. Ha,ha!
I also read in that article that the Nicole thing it's all a stunt planned by the Palace public relation people to make hers a household name among the Monegasques and around the world.

P.S. Lady Mac, my thoughts and prayers are with your kid

IF

If this whole thing of Nicole going to the press (accordingly through betrayal by a family member) to reveal Alexandre thereby getting her name and condition out to the world so Albert is 'forced' to marry her and make his heir legitimate is being orchestrated by the Palace to put an acceptable spin on the entire situation...I would have to commend the advisors on a brilliant job. Its stupid and ill-advised but quite something.

However, I think the theory entire hogwash.

Since Thierry is now being truthfully quoted as saying there will be an official announcement on the 7th (though whether it will merely be about arrangements on the 12th or something bigger remains to be confirmed) and that is only a week away, let us all take a deep breath and wait.

We are putting waaaaaaay too much energy into something we cannot change for either side. We can whine after we actually KNOW something.

NotDani

Albert II devrait communiquer le 7 juillet sur l'état civil du petit Alexandre

PARIS (AFP) - Albert II devrait donner "des instructions pour compléter l'état civil" d'Alexandre, l'enfant de 21 mois présenté par sa mère comme le fils du prince, à la fin du deuil monégasque, et publier un communiqué 7 juillet, a indiqué jeudi l'avocat de la mère du garçon.

Jusqu'à présent, la Principauté s'est refusé à tout commentaire sur cette affaire. Me Thierry Lacoste, avocat de la famille Grimaldi, avait indiqué mercredi qu'un communiqué à ce sujet serait publié le 7 juillet.

"Nous attendons avec impatience le 7 juillet", a déclaré Me Daniel Vaconsin, avocat parisien de Nicole Coste, ex-hôtesse de l'air d'origine togolaise, qui affirme avoir eu une liaison avec le prince Albert dont elle aurait eu un fils.

Nicole Coste a été reçue à la mi-juin par le président du tribunal de grande instance de Paris, afin que lui soit communiquée une reconnaissance de paternité qu'aurait faite, devant notaire, Albert II de Monaco, selon l'avocat.

"Elle ne l'a pas obtenue pour une raison essentielle: le notaire a indiqué que son client allait lui donner les instructions pour compléter l'état civil de cet enfant dès la fin du deuil monégasque", a ajouté Me Vaconsin. "Le fera-t-il? Je ne le sais pas", a-t-il ajouté.

La période de deuil officiel suivant la mort du prince Rainier III s'achève le 6 juillet. "Le 7, un communiqué doit être publié", a ajouté l'avocat.

Prince Albert could be accept that he is the father of the baby:eek:

Well this article basically says the same that we've been reading these last days, a communique will be made on July 7. In 1 week!

Yes I do remember that post. BTW it's good that your baby is coming back home :)

Here is a link to an article in the Diario Digital that says Prince Albert plans to recognize the paternity of Alexandre after the mourning period is over.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.diariodigital.pt/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddiario%2Bdigital%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26biw%3D765

[size=+2]Alberto of the Mónaco goes to recognize paternity of a boy [/size]
[size=-1][size=-1][/size][size=-1]Alberto prince 2º of the Mónaco will have to almost recognize the paternity of a boy of two years, in next day 7 to July. The child is fruit of the relation with a hostess of togolesa origin. The decision will be officialized soon that it finishes the period of I fight for the death of Rainier prince. [/size]

[/size]
[size=-1]
Speaking to the journalists, the lawyer of the mother of the child, Nicole Coste, advanced that the young "wait with impatience day 7 of July". The Prince of the Mónaco, that goes up to the throne in day 12, will have "to give instructions to normalize the legal situation of small Alexander". according to lawyer, Nicole Coste was received in middle of June for the president of a Court of Paris, having to it then been communicated that the recognition would be carried through before a notary. Such still did not only happen because Alberto gave "instructions to normalize the civil state of meninno when to finish the period of I fight in the Mónaco". The real family of the principality still did not make any commentary to the subject, keeping the respect for fights it of three months for the death of Rainier prince, in the past day 6 of April.

[/size]

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I can and think its great.
I agree, invasion of privacy is also a destroying of someone's solitude.

Last edited:
So happy your kid is coming back home soon., LadyMac! Big hugs.

dreed777 said:
So, this suit was not about them allegedly printing untruths, but about breach of privacy? Interesting. If that is correct, it pretty much makes it appear that Nicole was telling the truth after all.

Just because they call it a 'breach of privacy' suit does not exclude that there were/are other charges included. It also does not mean that everything that she said in the interview she made were/are true either. ;)

Suonymona said:
IF

If this whole thing of Nicole going to the press (accordingly through betrayal by a family member) to reveal Alexandre thereby getting her name and condition out to the world so Albert is 'forced' to marry her and make his heir legitimate is being orchestrated by the Palace to put an acceptable spin on the entire situation...I would have to commend the advisors on a brilliant job. Its stupid and ill-advised but quite something.

However, I think the theory entire hogwash.

Since Thierry is now being truthfully quoted as saying there will be an official announcement on the 7th (though whether it will merely be about arrangements on the 12th or something bigger remains to be confirmed) and that is only a week away, let us all take a deep breath and wait.

We are putting waaaaaaay too much energy into something we cannot change for either side. We can whine after we actually KNOW something.

NotDani

I like that idea Suonymona :p -- I shall therefore try again to hold all my 'whining' for later :D.

Although I must say that if Palais would do such a thing like that I cannot understand how they would think it so funny or nice at all to cause such an uproar over that woman

Attachments

• 4146354,tid=d.jpg
    4146354,tid=d.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Thanks for the update.
It's a nice write up, isn't it? i like it :)

i though that world music awards show went to different locations in the US & EU :confused: . Does somebody know?

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
This was posted in another Forum don't know how accurate it is.Theres a Privacy law that one of the media people posted I didn't save it, wish I did. Anyways Nicole also breached Alberts right to Privacy a person can be fined or put in jail for a year. From what Alberts Lawyer had said somewhere, if you can believe everything you read, she is suppose to pay back all the money she recieved from selling her story. I don't know if she has to pay this to Albert or give it back to the tablods.

The person who posted the above info posted this as a follow up. Says why Albert won the suit.
Personality rights in civil law

In contrast with common law jurisdictions most civil law jurisdictions have specific civil code provisions that protect an individual's image, personal data and other generally private information. Exceptions have been carved out of these general, broad privacy rights when dealing with news and public figures. Thus, while it may violate someone's privacy to speak about his medical condition, if he were the President of France, one can speak about his public life and even a famous person such as Princess Caroline of Monaco is entitled to live her private life without the interference of paparazzi with telescoping lenses.

Unlike most common law jurisdiction the personality rights in civil law are generally inheritable, thus one can make a claim against someone who invades the privacy of a deceased relative if the memory of their character is besmirched by such publication.

[edit]

Personality rights in France

In France personality rights are protected under article 9 of the French civil code. While publicly known facts and images of public figures are not generally protected, use of someone's image or personal history has been held actionable under French law. The most famous case in recent history is perhaps the publication of the book on François Mitterrand called Le Grand Secret in which Mitterrand's doctor published a book that not only revealed private facts about Mr. Mitterrand's life, but also revealed medical confidences protected by doctor-patient privilege.

It's amazing how fast 3 months have gone by already. Can't wait for Thursday.

monaco70s said:
It's amazing how fast 3 months have gone by already. Can't wait for Thursday.

I know! I'm anxious to see what, if anything, will happen on Thursday.

The mourning period is over today July 6. I can't believe 3 months went by.

monaco70s said:
The mourning period is over today July 6. I can't believe 3 months went by.
Indeed, seems as if it was just yesterday...

Lillia said:
Seems a far better deal than she got working as a mere stewardess at Air France :)

are u jealous??? no seriously, i really think you are. you try to mask it in a tongue-in-cheek comment but it really is jealousy isn't? i can see your green..............

I think it is better for all concerned now that the truth is out regarding Alexandre, so people can move on.

Happy Enthronement to HSH Prince Albert II! I wish I could watch it over the Net (read somewhere that it's going to be covered in the family's website), but I have to be at work and might not be able to see it even with Net access (besides it'll be probably be in French, which is totally unfamiliar to me). Guess I'll just wait for it in the press and for all of you to share how it went. :) I also wish that Stephanie's kids will be part of it, but then they never join such events (but it'll be very nice to be surprised, if ever). Hope to see the rest of the family though.

Last edited:
libradoll said:
are u jealous??? no seriously, i really think you are. you try to mask it in a tongue-in-cheek comment but it really is jealousy isn't? i can see your green..............

No I am not jealous of any of it at all, I just think it's an interesting scandal, that's about it -- and my comments are not 'tongue in cheek' as you label them. I do believe I have a right to express my opinion, which you have excercised your right to do so as well, right?

You must have a special ability as I am surprised you can 'see' anyone's complexion on the internet:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom