The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

They don't attend any functions, they're not photographed a lot, usually wear black, in case National Day, a Ball, or any other important yearly event is within the mourning period it's cancelled. An exception was this year's GP since it would have affected many people. Also the flag is at half mast.

Old 06-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Some pics of Albert in the early 90s in the Palace
Thanks for the pics sweetie good as usual. :)

Old 06-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Glad u liked them :) The first one is kind of funny
Old 06-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
You know me I will take him coming, going and snoring he's a keeper.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Yes, it is, thank you monacos :) It's like "Oh my god, they got me"
Old 06-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Gentry

Here is Albert II and his Sister Stephanie who will from now on be responsible for Families, Sick and Poor people of Monaco :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 - Juni - Stephanie mit Albert 1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	158192  
Old 06-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Commoner

We're all anxiously waiting for July 6 big day for me too, it's my birthday!
Old 06-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes Ice it's like "Oh I didn't know the photographer was already there" lol

Happy Birthday in advance Jackie
Old 06-13-2005, 12:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
A declaration of paternity cannot be made within the rules of mourning. Filing a law suit is however different. It was also a nice way for him to say cease and desist or more will be sued without saying those words. Its a warning to shut up or you will be spitting up more then cash for damages. I'm on the way to a party I can't write more maybe someone else can explain it to you.
I get the rules of mourning, what I do not get is what NC was in court for? Did PA slap her with a gag order? I do not know what they would call it in France or even if that is what it is called but is this implied Lady MacAlpine?
Old 06-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
I get the rules of mourning, what I do not get is what NC was in court for? Did PA slap her with a gag order? I do not know what they would call it in France or even if that is what it is called but is this implied Lady MacAlpine?
I have no idea why she was in court could have been she filed a suit against Albert. Or he against her like I said no idea. No I wasn't implying there was a gag order.
Old 06-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Albert showing "his" Monaco in 1999.
Not as funny as your pics Monacos :) but nervertheless nice :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	99.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	158586   Click image for larger version

Name:	1999.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	158587  
Old 06-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Very cool pics Ice I realy like seeing pics of the family that show Monaco on the background.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the clarification. I was confussed and I thought there might have been something in the paper, someplace that I missed. LOL
Old 06-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Nobility

I went looking around to see if maybe there was an article on NC court appearance I missed. Well, I did not find anything but I did find this article where P. Albert's attorney is claimed to have said the child is in fact PA's.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml...child%20stories
PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO TO SUE OVER CHILD STORIES

LATEST: PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO is launching legal action against a newspaper and two magazines following revelations he's the father of an ex-flight attendant's son.
NICOLE COSTE, 33, told French publication PARIS-MATCH the 47-year-old prince - who took over the regency of Monaco shortly before his father PRINCE RAINIER died last month (APR05) - signed the child's birth certificate, confirming he is 20-month-old ALEXANDRE's dad.

However, furious Prince Albert is disgusted at the media for delving so deeply into his personal life - so he's suing British newspaper THE DAILY MAIL, German magazine BUNTE and Paris-Match for breach of privacy.

Albert's lawyer THIERRY LACOSTE has confirmed that DNA tests have been carried out - and prove the royal is the father.

Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003, after the Roman Catholic monarch persuaded her to keep the child.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I went looking around to see if maybe there was an article on NC court appearance I missed. Well, I did not find anything but I did find this article where P. Albert's attorney is claimed to have said the child is in fact PA's.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml...child%20stories
PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO TO SUE OVER CHILD STORIES

LATEST: PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO is launching legal action against a newspaper and two magazines following revelations he's the father of an ex-flight attendant's son.
NICOLE COSTE, 33, told French publication PARIS-MATCH the 47-year-old prince - who took over the regency of Monaco shortly before his father PRINCE RAINIER died last month (APR05) - signed the child's birth certificate, confirming he is 20-month-old ALEXANDRE's dad.

However, furious Prince Albert is disgusted at the media for delving so deeply into his personal life - so he's suing British newspaper THE DAILY MAIL, German magazine BUNTE and Paris-Match for breach of privacy.

Albert's lawyer THIERRY LACOSTE has confirmed that DNA tests have been carried out - and prove the royal is the father.

Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003, after the Roman Catholic monarch persuaded her to keep the child.
The article is old and the claim came from the Paris Match interview with Nicole. Thierry Locoste is one of two people that said there would be no statement not even next month and said one had to wonder why the affair came out questioning the timing.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Nobility

Yes, it was dated May 13th I think. I think I take issue with the "mourning" period. If PA can appear at the Grand Prix and make a speach at the EU....it seems a bit self serving. Which is totally appropriate in some ways but, I think there will be no statement ever. I do not think he should sink to respond.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Serene Highness

23 days in counting people
Old 06-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Yes, it was dated May 13th I think. I think I take issue with the "mourning" period. If PA can appear at the Grand Prix and make a speach at the EU....it seems a bit self serving. Which is totally appropriate in some ways but, I think there will be no statement ever. I do not think he should sink to respond.
There is a difference between business and private. I am sure something will be said after July 6 on both children where claims are made. Its possible the wait will be after the enthronement. Or the settling of law suits. When you file one its likely there will be no talk until afterwards. If Albert is seen with any child or children after July 6 its likely all will have an answer. I'm not waiting for his response but others as to how he handles it and what happens.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
There is a difference between business and private. I am sure something will be said after July 6 on both children where claims are made. Its possible the wait will be after the enthronement. Or the settling of law suits. When you file one its likely there will be no talk until afterwards. If Albert is seen with any child or children after July 6 its likely all will have an answer. I'm not waiting for his response but others as to how he handles it and what happens.
That sounds right on the money but I guess I wonder, at this stage in the game, why doesn't he just marry someone and have some children? I guess he really doesn't need to because it can go to Caroline but gosh, it just sounds like a good solution. Of course, I say that and I smached me head agianst the wall for years waiting for the right person, so I know it's hard. And if your a prince, especially post-princess Diana, you always have to worry about really messy divorce.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

the thought of a messy divorce could be a factor in why albert has not married or that he wants someone who truely loves him and not his title,money etc. or maybe he likes being single or maybe he has found someone but they were not willing to give up their career for him, who knows only time will tell if he decides to take the road of marriage or continue being a bachelor. one thing for sure is he gets a lot of attention.