The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
Thank you for the article, I enjoyed it.

I have a question, The last line is says that "Caroline snobee me", does that mean snubbed me? As in Caroline wouldn't speak to Nicole?

Thanks
Yes - it is something like that. Being brushed aside or just ignored. Not paid any attention to at all. Sorry.

Old 06-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
okay since all of us have been speculating why nicole told the world about alex. can we speculate what response albert will give on July 6?
does anyone think she will be allow to keep alex or will albert have to take custody of alex?
will nicole continue to live in albert's paris apartment or will she be kick out? pls fill free to add any other tib-bits.
if im wrong with my questions, dont get upset just dont answer any of them.
Aloha and I will speculate...

I think complete silence on July 6th.

I read that PA had actually given the apartment to Nicole already, so, is she really "living" in his apartment?

I do not think Albert will take custody of alex, I think he's going to marry someone else, likely someone who posts on this blog, and make many little Grimaldi babies.....:p

Old 06-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

I can't recall where I read it now regarding Tamara she was also on birth control pills when she got pregnant and the other man in her life was her exhusband. She was somewhere between 30-34 weeks pregnant when Jazim was born if Albert was the father. She was said to be born six weeks early.
Quote:
But a friend of Tamara, Bruce McCormack, told The Mail on Sunday last night: 'I understand that there has already been a warming of relations between Jazmin's mother and the prince and that at the very least he would like to have the right to visit his daughter.
That was May 3, 2005. Tamara was getting a divorce on the pill as Nicole and both got pregnant.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa

I read that PA had actually given the apartment to Nicole already, so, is she really "living" in his apartment?

I do not think Albert will take custody of alex, I think he's going to marry someone else, likely someone who posts on this blog, and make many little Grimaldi babies.....:p
May I ask what is a blog? Did you mean Board?
Old 06-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Nobility

My own slang...yes, I mean board...

I picked up this translation on another board of interested folks....

Translation by http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

It was once a prince and an air-hostess... MONACO - June 5 2005- by COUMBA DIOP Between Albert of Monaco and Franco-Togolese Nicole Coste, all started like a fairy tale. Eight years afterwards, it is the hour of the payments of accounts. In the heart of the media storm: Alexandre, 20 months... Since the beginning of the year, the principality of Monaco, this paradise for billionaires, is shaken by a true seism. Its name? Alexandre, 20 months. On the cradle of this child, fruit of the illegitimate loves of Albert, wire of Rainier III, and a 33 years Franco-Togolese, are indeed leaning the fairies of the discord and the scandal. Who would have imagined that his/her father, this bachelor confirmed 47 years whose the one evening conquests feed since so many years the speculations of the press people would finish in the skin of a doting father? Another question, with the more serious truth: Will Alexandre be one day the sovereign of the Monegasques?

All begins on July 13, 1997. Like a fairy tale. Except that instead of a shepherdess, the prince meets an air-hostess. Its name: Nicole Coste. It does not have a white destrier, but a mounting with the steel wings (an apparatus of the company Air France). During the flight which takes them along from Paris to Nice, young people sympathize, smile themselves. It offers its tray meal to him, it asks him its telephone number - and obtains it. Beginning of a pretty history of love.

Between two planes, Nicole finds the prince not in her palate perched with the ridge of the rock Monegasque, but in her apartment, more discrete. They seldom dine at the restaurant, pass most clearly from their evenings at the head to head. Nicole plays the model wives, mitonne of the small dishes. Sometimes, Albert nevertheless asks him to accompany it at the time of official events, World Music Awards or tennis tournament of Assembles-Carlo. "Very in love", the air-hostess is on a small cloud. The first turbulences will appear only five years later.

During a dinner with the palate, Albert presents its dulcinée at his father "Here is the person about which we spoke", blows it. But Rainier, which dreams to link his/her son with an aristocrat of the good Europe old woman, is not transported of enthusiasm. The African Cinderella feels that it is not the welcome and regains her thatched cottage. Albert, who does not have anything, but then nothing a rebellious son, seeks to join it. Worse, it puts a term at their relation. End of the first act.

Nicole from there will look after her heart broken on the Basque coast. From Biarritz, it calls the man whom it loves, questions it: "In my place, which would you make? - I would wait, answers Albert. Not a long time, but I would wait " It is what the young woman does, in the hope which one day its prince will return...

Disappointed hope. Little by little, Albert is detached from it. Their history however continues, after a fashion, until the day when, one year after the official presentations, Nicole fall pregnant "It was desired neither of him nor of me, it swears. I took my precautions, but I went on on this date a journey to New York. I should have taken my first compressed, but I had forgotten my box... "At the beginning, his lover princely seems to be delighted by happy (?) the event. One sees it dividing into sheets repertories of male first names... Enough quickly, however, Nicole owes déchanter. Under the influence of his entourage, Albert of Monaco issues that to keep the baby would be finally a bad idea. With more than ninety days of pregnancy, Nicole refuses to fall through. End of the second act.

Albert promises to assume the existence of the child financially to be born, then disappears. He is not from now on injoignable... As from this moment, the former lovers do not communicate any more but by interposed lawyers. It is alone which Nicole will be confined, August 24, 2004, at theSaint-Vincent-de-Paul hospital, Paris. Nothing, not the least basket of flowers... On the other hand, the emissary of a French laboratory accredited by the Swiss Mortuary made displacement. He takes on the new-born baby a sample of ADN. The test of paternity appears positive.

For Nicole, who already has, of a first marriage, two little boys whose father has the guard, the following months are not frankly pink. The young Alexandre is of fragile health and, little after his birth, must be hospitalized during six weeks "I faced that all alone, without me to entrust to anybody", tells the young woman with a journalist of Paris Match.

She however will end up reconciling herself with Albert. Two months and half after the birth of Alexandre, the prince takes for the first time his son in his arms "I asked to him whether it felt something, remembers it. He answered me that he did not realize "If he does not have very developed paternal fibre yet, Albert holds in spite of very assuming his responsibilities. In December 2004, it recognizes officially the child, in the only condition which the act is recorded with the town hall only after the death of prince Rainier. Nicole is relieved: "In my spirit, the not-recognition, for a child, that amounts refusing its roots to him" It will not obtain however the copy of the document which it claims on several occasions during following months. Albert agrees on the other hand to install it in his apartment of the 16th district of Paris and to pour a quarterly pension to him. Gradually, Alexandre and it tame down. Paris Match published photographs showing the prince pouponnant with application...

Little after the death, last 6 April, of Rainier III, Nicole requires, by the means of her notary, the copy of the famous recognition of paternity. Answer of the new sovereign (who took the name of Albert II): niet. The young woman is done insistent, but only succeeds in aggravating the entourage of the prince. It holds good, refuses that his/her child grows in the shade and the secrecy, like Mazarine, the hidden girl of François Mitterrand. "I want that Alexandre grows normally, with a father. What ceases these lies. Me, I cannot lie any more, hide and pass from it for the mistress of his friends. Because of this silence, I do not have any more identity, I live almost in the illegality ", tell it. At this point in time it decides to make their history public.

Does this recognition of paternity to which it holds so much make for all that of its small child possible claiming with the throne? Nothing is less sure. According to article 10 of the Constitution Monegasque, modified in April 2002, the succession "takes place in the direct and legitimate descent of the reigning prince". What seems well to draw aside Alexandre. In any event, Nicole claims for her son neither preferential treatments nor privileges. She waits simply of the father of her child whom he assumes the fruit of their "beautiful history of love".

In Monaco, the sky still hesitates: will it definitely turn to the storm? Already traumatized by the disappearance of prince Rainier, the principality lives from now on at the rate/rhythm of the bounces of "the Nicole business". Reserved and modest, Albert, who feels "trapped", walls itself in silence. He entrusts that he often had the unpleasant feeling which the women were interested by him than by the hope of a princely future...: "When I meet a woman, I say myself: OK, it is charming, but what really seek does? Behind wouldn't this pleasant appearance, be there some machiavelic intention? " Is this what it thinks today of Nicole Coste? One does not know. Only certainty: confronted with a succession difficult and pressed to prove reliable, the new sovereign, who is undoubtedly the most beautiful party of Europe (seven times centenary, the Grimaldi dynasty are with the head of a fortune estimated at several billion euros), would have happened well from these controversies.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Royal Highness

I don't think that she will get kicked out of the apartment. She is the mother of his child.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa

Shall we take a poll as to who it will be?
Old 06-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Aristocracy

Just read the article...I cannot understand that woman in no way! And cannot understand how can she talk about such very intimate things as night Description their meeting in the plane is one thing, but telling about night...It's something that in any case shall remain between two people...
I tried to imagine what would I do in case if turned out in such situation when a man like Albert decided to disappear behind the horizon. Probably I have an over-pride or very squeamish about honour, but I would prefer to say: "Perfect dear!!! I lived without you the main part of my life and will be able to be happy with my baby without you and your money! I will survive! Believe me!"...Thought I guess that such women as Ms. Coste are always in thousand times greater profit than me
Old 06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with you AquaMarine, but this woman is just money hungry. It is almost a shame that Albert got involved with her.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Nobility

According to Nicole did Stephanie and Caroline know about Albert's 'alleged' son? Did they meet him? Thanks!
Old 06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Nobility

I saw, admittingly in a German magazine, that Natasha....oooh, I can't remember her surname, but she's half Portugese and was linked with Albert before...was back in his life. Has anyone heard anything more on this or is it just the German tabloids making up stories again?
Old 06-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Serene Highness

Here is another piece of this same article from the mai issue le Point. www.lepoint.fr And there is still more to this story...

Trois prises de sang
Le 31 décembre 2002, Nicole fête ses 31 ans. Comme Albert dispute ce jour-là une competition de bobsleigh, il lui propose de fêter à l’avance son anniversaire. Nicole s’exécute, heureuse de ce retour en grace. En débarqueant à l’aéroport, elle tombe sur journal contant l’amour du prince pour la perchiste américaine Alicia Warlick. Nicole est furieuse. Pourtant, c’est cette nuit-là que Nicole dit être tombée enceinte du prince Albert de Monaco, future Albert II. Lorsque l’événement se confirme, <<à douze jours de grossesse>>, nous dit-elle, l’hôtesse de l’air informe son amant. <<Nous avons passé deux heures au téléphone, il m’a dit de garder l’enfant.>> Alexandre naît deux semaines avant terme, le 24 août 2003, dans la maternité parisienne Saint-Vincent-de-Paul. Alexandre pèce 3,8 kilos et se porte comme un charme, joufflu. Avant de quitter l’hôpital, une laborantine vient lui préveler du sang. Albert est allé faire une prise de sang de son côté. <<Et, comme il leur fallait aussi le mien, j’ai eu la visite à mon domicile quelques jours plus tard de cette femme, raconte encore Nicole. Elle a dit qu’il fallait le sang du père, de la mere et de l’enfant, et qu’on allait tout envoyer à l’institut medico-légal Suisse pour établir la paternité.>> Désormais, la vie d’Alexandre prend une tournure crispée.

La reconnaissance en paternité
Nicole dit avoir obtenu d’Albert une aide financière, qu’il les loge, elle et son fils, dans un appartment parisien qui appartiendrait à la principauté, mais leurs relations se réduisent à peu de (gros) chagrin. On fait comprendre à Nicole qu’Albert n’a pas de temps à lui consecrer, que son devoir l’appelle, que son statut l’enferme, qu’elle va devoir être patiente. <<Deux mois et demi après la naissance, il est venu le voir, il a attendu up peu avant de le prendre dans les bras>>, dit-elle dans Paris Match. Nicole veut que son fils vive à découvert. Et se fait insistente, <<chiante>>, dit un proche. Elle tente de faire parvenir à Ranier --- <<C’est son grand-père, tout de même>> --- une photo du bébé avec un petit mot. Le courier est bloqué. Le palais s’agace. Désormais, Nicole parle et voit plus souvent le conseil juridique d’Albert -- <<Je le connais si bien, c’était un ami>> -- qu’à Albert lui-même, qui s’éloigne douloureusement. Le 12 décembre 2003, Nicole est convoquée chez un notaire parisien, Yves Mahot de la Querantonnais, rue des Pyramides. Elle doit arriver par une porte dérobée avant 14 heures, afin de ne pas être vue. Le notaire a été, nous dit-elle, choisi par Thierry Lacoste, avocat des Grimaldi. <<Il ne faisait que dire que c’était un type très très bien>>, s’agace-t-elle encore. Ce jour-là aurait été signée une reconnaissance en paternité. Un document notarial dont l’usage est rarissime et qui mérite quelques explications. <<Les effects juridiques d’une reconnaissance établir chez notaire, commente le notaire parisien Alain Cywie, sont de faire de cet enfant un héritier. C’est un acte unilateral dont les consequences sont patrimoniales. Si le père se marie par la suite, cet enfant aura les mêmes droits sur son paternité que des enfants légitimes, c’est-à-dire nés dans le mariage. La reconnaissance en paternité ne donne pas le droit de porter le nom du père. Mais, en revanche, permet à la mere d’exiger des pensions alimentaires. Cet acte est destiné à demeurer secret. La mère n’est pas destinataire d’une copie. Seul l’enfant, à sa majorité, peut l’exiger, et si le notaire s’y refusait il pourriat y être constraint. Cet acte évite d’en passer par létat civil, register public, même si pour obtenir un extrait d’acte de naissance il faut prouver de justes motifs>>, conclut le notaire.

I am almost finished but it is long. I will put more...

It is a real live soap opera with this woman.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Serene Highness

This is the english :p

Three blood tests

December 31, 2002, Nicole celebrates her 31 years. Also, Albert this day a competition of bobsleigh , he proposes to her to celebrate in advance her birthday. Nicole is very overjoyed, happy of this return in grace. While débarqueant with the airport, she come to a newspaper telling of the love from the prince for the American pole vaulter Alicia Warlick. Nicole is furious. However, it is this night that Nicole known as being fallen pregnant from prince Albert of Monaco, future Albert II. When the event is confirmed, << at twelve days of pregnancy>> she says to us, the air-hostess informs her lover. << We spent two hours to the telephone, it said to me to keep the child>>. Alexandre is born two weeks before term, August 24, 2003, in Parisian maternity Saint-Vincent-de-Paul. Alexandre weighs 3,8 kilos and goes as a charm, chubby-checked fellow. Before leaving the hospital, a laboratory assistant comes him to take from the blood. Albert went to make a blood test on his side. <<And, as they needed also mine, I had the visit in my residence a few days later of this woman, still tells Nicole. She said that one needed the blood of the father, the mother and the child, and that one was going all to send to the medico-legal institute Suisse to establish paternity.>> From now on, the life of Alexandre takes a sharp turn.

Recognition of paternity

Nicole said to have obtained from Albert a financial assistance, that he places them, her and her son, in apartment Parisian which would belong to the principality, but their relationships are reduced to large sorrow. Nicole makes one understand that Albert does not have time to give entirely all to her, that his duty calls, that his obligations lock him up, that she will have to be patient, says she in Paris Match. <<Two months and half after the birth, he came to see it, he awaited up little before taking it in the arms>> she in Paris Match says. Nicole wants that her son lives with the open. And is made insistent, <<"having a complete fit" -- this is my own translation the the 'expletive' that sits there in french>>, said a close relation. She tries to forward in Ranier -- << It is his grandfather, all the same>> --a photograph of the baby with a small word. The note is blocked. The palace is aggravated. From now on, Nicole speaks and sees more often the legal council of Albert -- << I know him so well, he was a friend >> December 12, 2003, Nicole is convened at a Parisian notary, Yves Mahot of Querantonnais, street of the Pyramids. She must arrive by a door concealed before 2 p.m., in order not to be seen. The notary was, she says to us , selected by Thierry Lacoste, lawyer of Grimaldi. << He did nothing but say that he was a very very good guy>>, she is still very aggravated. This day would have been signed a recognition in paternity. This is notarial document of which the use is extremely rare and who deserves some explanations. <<The legal effects of a recognition to establish in notary, comments on the Parisian notary Alain Cywie, are to make of this child a heir. It is an act unilateral whose consequences are patrimonial. If the father marries thereafter, this child will have the same rights on his paternity as of the legitimate children, i.e. born in the marriage. The recognition in paternity does not give the right to the name of the father. But, on the other hand, allows the mother to require alimony. This act is intended to remain in a secret. The mother is not recipient of a copy. Only the child, with his majority, can require it, and if the notary refused him/her there could be constraint there. This act prevents him/her from passing by the courts, register public, and even if to obtain a birth certificate it is necessary to prove right reasons>>, concludes the notary.

Albert allow himself to get into a bad spot. Very interesting.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireann
I saw, admittingly in a German magazine, that Natasha....oooh, I can't remember her surname, but she's half Portugese and was linked with Albert before...was back in his life. Has anyone heard anything more on this or is it just the German tabloids making up stories again?
......who knows and I think the race is on.....if there was speculation before it's going to blow up all over the tabloids now. Any woman he breathes toward is going to be game. I cannot imagine who because she will likely come out of obscurity. I think he should do a 180 from princess grace so that she might be able to avoid the comparison. Too big of shoes to fill. Her biography was on A&E last night (Anybody see it?), it was not so kind to any of her children, with a good word thrown in for Caroline but nothing too flattering on any of them.

I was reading over the most recent artlcles posted....translation and literary freedom aside....."he got me an apartment and paid me some money every month" does not really have a very fairy tale ring to it. ...A nice meal, gift or trip...maybe....an apartment.....uh......no....I might be out of the box here but generally speaking those kinds of "gifts" come at a price. And there is not shame in being "kept" as they call it in the states but, generally speaking.....selling your story to the tabloids (even if it's just for fame) is pretty much a deal breaker...

Mahalo.....
Old 06-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Serene Highness

I think you are right leateresa. I am not at all jealous of her not for one second.

I know this is mean but, since she wanted to make this claim like this (according to the report), I hope the laywers keep this woman in court for years and years and years until her hair turns grey.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Good article Lillia and thanks. The only problem with it is the date of December 31 if that was the date Alexandre was born six weeks early not two as the article states. Conception had to have occurred the week ending December 7, 2002, to be born two weeks early.
I love these words
Quote:
The palace in Monaco refused to comment on the story, but the prince's lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, issued a brief statement, saying "You need to ask yourself why this affair has come out just now."
These words came from an article on The Royal Archives
Quote:
However, under Monaco's Constitution, which was revised in 2002, only the "direct and legitimate" descendants of the sovereign can sit on the throne.

Yesterday, lawyers said that a child born out of wedlock would not be considered legitimate. "If his parents married subsequently, you might just about be able to make an argument that he has been legitimised, but it's a fine legal balance," one said.
All those who talked about Alexandre being on the throne even if they married a dispute could occur and the decision would end up in the hands of the courts.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Serene Highness

(quote)I hope the laywers keep this woman in court for years and years and years until her hair turns grey.(quote)
well, lillia seeing that she likes to wear hair weaves(not that there is anything wrong with that) we will never know if her hair turns grey or not. because she'll buy somemore hair and slap it on top of her real hair. lol
Old 06-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Royal Highness

WEll I see she does have bad qualities, but I kind of see why she is doing this. SHe did have ALbert's son and she is fighting for him to be recognized and possibly take over the throne. I think she is brave, but I don't condone her actions. But for the child's sake I hope she is not kicked out of the apartment and I hope the child will not want for anything. If Albert marries, I hope he is not treated as an illigetimate. Maybe that is one of the reasons why she is doing all this, cuz if ALbert remarries, all the attention will go to his wife and kids. But Nicole sees what she is doing as a way for her son to be guaranteed recognition and not just a secret.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.lacinquieme.fr/asi/006869/35/125548.cfm

When you read the translation you will understand why I have given warning the press is reading these posts. And why the moderators warn us from time to time.

Monaco : filon ou tabou ?
Dernière diffusion le 15 mai 2005 Invités : Pierre Abramovici, Thierry Lacoste
Le fils caché d'Albert à la Une
"Les mystères du Prince Albert" titrait L'Express en 2001, consacrant un long portrait à cet "homme jeune et moderne qui, une fois sur le trône, pourrait bien se révéler". L'hebdomadaire le décrit alors comme un personnage "ambivalent", "célibataire aux goûts pluriels", relégué dans l'ombre par "un père surdimensionné".

Les spéculations sur la vie privée d'Albert de Monaco alimentent depuis longtemps les Unes de la presse people, les discussions de certains forums Internet - ici sur Comlive, dans un fil intitulé "Beau parti toujours indécis" - et les paris sur les sites spécialisés. Ainsi sur Newsfutures, la question, en 2001, était : "Albert sera-t-il marié dans l'année ?".

Depuis début mai 2005, les sites friands de commérages princiers sont servis. Les révélations du Mail on Sunday sur "la fille secrète du prince" ont ainsi rapidement circulé sur la Toile. Au menu : tous les détails sur la vie et les rêves de "Jazmin Grace Grimaldi", une jeune Californienne de 13 ans, dont la mère affirme qu'elle est l'héritière du trône.

Quelques jours plus tard, Albert le célibataire se retrouve de nouveau papa dans la presse : Paris-Match mais aussi l'allemand Bunte, l'italien Chi et le britannique Daily Mail révèlent, le 4 mai 2005, que le prince monégasque aurait un fils de 20 mois, photos à l'appui. Sur quatre pages se déroule une interview détaillée de la mère, Nicole Coste, une ancienne hôtesse de l'air d'origine togolaise

Peu après les magazines people, la presse dite sérieuse s'empare de l'affaire et s'interroge. Le Monde, par exemple, n'exclut pas une médiatisation orchestrée par le Palais pour faire taire les rumeurs sur l'ambiguïté sexuelle du prince : "Les images d'Albert pouponnant le petit Alexandre le rendent si sympathique que ces pages amènent certains à se demander si le scoop de Paris-Match n'aurait pas été concocté à l'avance par des experts en communication". Pas de réponse officielle de la famille Grimaldi, qui se contente d'un bref communiqué annonçant "une stratégie judiciaire" pour les prochains jours.

A Libération, le ton reste moqueur : "C'est beau comme du Paris-Match". Idem au quotidien montréalais La Presse, qui ironise : "Dans le monde de la presse people, c'est au moins l'équivalent d'un missile Exocet ".

Le petit Alexandre - c'est le deuxième prénom d'Albert (cf. sa biographie sur le site officiel de Monaco) fait aussi parler de lui sur les sites de la communauté noire : Amadoo.com voit déjà Nicole Coste en "princesse de Monaco originaire du Togo" , tandis que la rédaction parisienne d'un site d'information togolais fait le portrait d'Alexandre : "métis togolo-monégasque, héritier du prince Albert II".

Les journalistes de Togolais.com ne sont pas les seuls à miser sur "l'avenir coloré" de Monaco et le destin princier du petit garçon : un internaute a mis en vente, le lendemain des révélations de Paris-Match, le nom de domaine "alexandre-de-monaco.com". Mise à prix : 1 000 euros. Clôture des enchères le 16 mai 2005...
Old 06-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

English translation

The hidden son of Albert to "mysteries of Prince Albert" titrated the
Express train in 2001, devoting a long portrait to this "young and
modern man who, once on the throne, could appear well". The weekly
magazine then describes it like an "ambivalent" character, "unmarried
with the plural tastes", relegated in the shade by "an oversize
father".

The speculations on the private life of Albert of Monaco for a long
time feed the Ones of the press people, the discussions of certain
forums Internet - here on Comlive, in a wire entitled "Beautiful
always undecided left" - and the bets on the specialized sites. Thus
on Newsfutures, the question, in 2001, was: "Albert it will be married
in the year?".

A few days later, Albert the single person finds dad in the press
again: Paris-match but as German Bunte, Italian Chi and the British
Daily Mail reveal, May 4, 2005, as the prince Monegasque would have a
20 month old son, photographs with the support. On four pages is held
a detailed interview of the mother, Nicole Coste, a former air-hostess
of Togolese origin

Little after the magazines people, the press known as serious seizes
the business and is questioned. The World, for example, does not
exclude a mediatization orchestrated by the Palate to make conceal the
rumours on the sexual ambiguity of the prince: "the images of Albert
pouponnant the small Alexandre return it if sympathetic nerve that
these pages lead some to wonder whether the scoop Paris-Match would
not have been concocté in advance by experts in communication". No
the official answer of the Grimaldi family, which is satisfied with a
short official statement announcing "a legal strategy" for the next
days.

With Release, the tone remains mocker: "It is beautiful like
Paris-Match". Idem with the daily newspaper montréalais the Press,
which is ironical: "In the world of the press people, it is at least
the equivalent of a Exocet missile".
The small Alexandre - it is the second first name of Albert (cf his
biography on the official site of Monaco) also made speak about him on
the sites of the black community: Amadoo.com sees already Nicole Coste
in "princess of Monaco originating in Togo", while the Parisian
drafting of a site of Togolese information makes the portrait of
Alexandre: "mongrel togolo-Monegasque, heir to the prince Albert II".

The journalists of Togolais.com are not the only ones with miser on
"the coloured future" of Monaco and the princely destiny of the little
boy: a Net surfer put on sale, the following day of the revelations of
Paris-Match, the domain name "Alexandre-of-monaco.com". Setting at
price: 1 000 euros. Enclose biddings on May 16, 2005...