HSH Prince Albert Current Events 6 : May 2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smdouglas said:
You need to click on Journal Officiel to get the latest news.
Thank you for pointing out what I had already said. I was trying to figure out why they weren't able to read it the link worked for me.
Anyone interested Albert has been a little busy with work if they go to this site you can do some reading. http://www.monaco.gouv.mc/PortGb. Go to Journal Officiel. Its in French you will need to translate. Easy enough done just type in translator on your tool bar and you should find one that suits you.

hsh1969 said:
Hi to all:

I've been reading and reading, and the more I read the less I understand, but EVERYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE IN HERE IS MINE OPINION, THE THEME IS HALF SERIOUS & HALF JOKINGLY, TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN O 2 POUNDS OF SALT SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MONACO AND THIS IS AN ESPECULATIVE FORUM AL RIGHT?

So have you notice:

1. that both of the kids were born prematurely and there are no records of such premature births?

where these women went to give birth in the woods?

2. both women have been fighting to have PAII to recognized the children?

but there are no records, suspicious DNA's test/pictures, birth certificates that get lost, no info as to premature babies, both of the women were coming from a too recent divorce/breakup.

3. how deep is the "concern" of these mothers about their kids and only the kids ?

Tamara: before she gave birth she was ignored, once the baby was born, both were ignore, she followed Albert around the States to have him see/recognized the child, both were ignored again. Try the Courts she lost the case and she was ignored. Nevertheless she goes ahead names the girl with the "grandma's" name and "family"
name, nobody bat an eye (ignored again). Keeping the "fight for the rights" of her daughter, she went into half reclusion. In one of the links provided in this forum I read, she is divorcing now, lives with the girl in a gated community, the two of them almost (as the neighbors said) lived very privately and don't to talk to anybody.

Regarding the "rights of her daughter" because of course that is what she is fighting for: if I have a baby with an important/rich/prominent person and after all she has done to herself and dragging the baby around, you should stop and think do I really want him as a father of my child? We have been ignored batlanty again and again, does my child deserves to have his last name? and it is worth it to have the baby grow under a shadow of being not recognized, not wanted and ignored? and yes go ahead a plastered in the media.

Don't you all think that her fight for "the rights" of the girl has gone way too far?
Would you put your kid thru all the ordeal of being ignored again and again?
Is have your daughter recognized is that important when you have shown that can take care of the baby mighty right? BTW as millions and millions of women do it everyday.

That girl is a teenager now and every time her mother tries again to have her recognized she is being rejected. Now do you remember when we were teenager how thirsty of validation/recognition/ love we were? Some of us have a share of broken promises, abandonment by parents or they die.

So my prayers goes to the girl because dispite of the intentions of her mother, she still is being rejected and not wanted. I don't feel to much simpathy for Tamara, even as single mother she had in her power to put her daughter first, change her last name, let her have a normal life and if in the future she wants to go ahead and confront her "father" as a daughter she will be in all her right.

(Got a feeling when I read that Ms Tamara was getting divorce at this time, that this situation has consumed a lot of her life. IMO)

Now with Nicole: this is a woman that does not know the term :let go"
go back if you might and see the pictures again, especially the one that she is wrapped around Al, she is looking at the camera and her face is almost challenging like: his is mine" kind of look, i don't see the "love" anywhere she does not look in love, he looks the same way he looks in all the pictures, then look at the furniture or decor of the apartment, does that gives the impression of "luxurious" to any of you. look at the bed and window, what do you see? Just food for thought.

And the same question comes to mind: Do you want that kind of father for your son? As she states he has not seen the baby since February, I mean even if his father was ill how difficult will be for Al jump in a plane and go and see his son, after all they lived in Paris not in the Antartic.

I have a few more "points" but I got to go.

As I stated at the begining this is just an opinion, full of facts, half facts, gossip and especulation, which is all the forum is about.

I'll be back with more points

have a nice weekend

I have to agree with this points; only because, while it is just speculation, I had a chance to read and re-read the articles where she spoke -- her story sounds like someone with a hurt feeling that would not hear 'NO' and is now in this situation due to keep pushing and pushing. Sometimes people want to sit in denial. But again, no one but them know what was said between the 2 people.

I do not think she is a bad person, or ugly or any of that. I think she is actually a nice looking girl and I can understand how he would be atteracted to her.

But I do think she is opportunist; like many women and people are -- sometimes when feelings get involved, one may not be thinking about consequeses all the time, just only how to hold on to a situation and move things the way she want them to go with him. Al. probably was not being careful either, trusting in the situation not able or willing to resist the beautiful woman that he is attracted to. But who knows? And she opened the door to become 'pregnant'; and had to handle it then when it did happened, even though it was not something that it was expressly wished for or calculated (as she put it). This happens to alot of people all over the place. And there is alot she is not saying too.

Because of what she said in thiese magazines, then, maybe she thinks he will begin to like this situation more as it goes on, but he does not. And she gets mad after having the child and he is not living to what she has expected and tried to do; so she decides to push back because she say she wants to get from him the one 'simple' request to recognize the child. So she decides to get all she can get from him, because she says it is the right of her son. OK, maybe it is so. I do not know, just my opinion too.

I'm sorry but her story sounds opportunist to me. I do not think she is a bad person at all. She just want what she want. She wanted the man, but no; she got the baby. Now she want the child to have his right.

I think she is stubborn. I think she used the opportunity for all these to occur and it happened; and she deal with all as it comes. She said in the article that even thought she was going to him for so long with not much of an issue (I guess) she got pregnant after Al. started breaking up with her, when his father (I can only guess again) gave her the thumb down. This is the occasion she just forgot to keep with her birth control pills because she was working so long and forgot -- then she had a little liason with him.

My idea is that based on what I read in the article. It is my opinion that she wants Al. attention, he will not speaking to her anymore, but putting even more space by directing her to speak to his lawyers for all things. She knows he prob. do not like gossip about him, so she starts to talk to their 'mutual friends' who gossip and it gets back around to him. He gets mad and calls her (it's in the article). So she got his attention. She said she send a birth announcement to Al. father, 'simply because she just want him to know he has a grandson'. Naive or not, and she know Al. is not liking this, but she is doing it to tell Ranier, maybe expecting him to make recognition. But that does not happen either. And it goes on and on -- she 'stumbling' from one thing to another, one 'problem' and 'issue' to the next. Pushing the situaition again and again. Now there's more opportunity, under 'my son has rights' -- not by planning on her part (perhaps), but because it is maybe the situation; all of this happened now.

I don't know. She may be sincere and all, but I think she's opportunist. While I do not know, I think she just did not wanted to let go of the man.

That's my opinion.

But I don't knows that. Just my opinion, that's all.

lillia
u make perfect sense. for some people attention is attention. it doesn't matter if its the good kind of attention or the bad kind. dont u think she is the last person on earth albert would have another relationship with? i think so.

semisquare said:
lillia
u make perfect sense. for some people attention is attention. it doesn't matter if its the good kind of attention or the bad kind. dont u think she is the last person on earth albert would have another relationship with? i think so.
There are 45 more days before Albert can say anything publicly.

LadyMacAlpine said:
There are 45 more days before Albert can say anything publicly.

Don't worry time flies fast....

The Palais site is already back to normal, yet it has a tribute for Prince Rainier.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I understand that he can't say anything publicly during the mourning period. What I don't understand is how they could say that he was going to be taking legal action, or whatever it was they said, and about how hurt he was. Isn't that a public response by his attorneys? I guess I just don't understand the difference. If they said what they said, why couldn't they just say whether he is the father or his intentions or whatever? (I'm not sure my question is very clear.)

dreed777 said:
I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I understand that he can't say anything publicly during the mourning period. What I don't understand is how they could say that he was going to be taking legal action, or whatever it was they said, and about how hurt he was. Isn't that a public response by his attorneys? I guess I just don't understand the difference. If they said what they said, why couldn't they just say whether he is the father or his intentions or whatever? (I'm not sure my question is very clear.)

Your question is very clear.:) I also thought it was "strange" that Albert and his lawyers announced their plans to take legal actions against the papers even though it was said that nothing would be done before the end of the mourning period.

Thanks Alisa! I'm glad someone else found it strange. (And I'm glad you understood my question!) However, I guess when you're the "boss" (reigning monarch) you can bend/break the rules as you please to best serve yourself! :) Please note: I don't mean this in a derogatory way toward Prince Albert, I just find it very amusing!

semisquare said:
lillia

Yes -- I would not want someone keep holding on and trying to push me and manoever doing things, demanding my attention.

I can only guess he would think twice before allowing this lady to get so close to him again because she is refuse let him move on and I think she trying to build a fence around him.

First she don't want to break up, then she get pregnant. Then she keeps calling him and going to Monaco to see him about different things, she needs money because she cannot work, she needs a bigger place to stay due to her place is so small, so she has to moves into one of his apartments. Then she's upset because she thinks she's losing the child, and she begins to think he's not being attentive and supportive enough, so she's distress about that. Then she must needs a recognition for the child and she has all these theory on the 'family' and what it should be, so she starts a problem about all that. Then people getting on her nerves, then she's talking about it to anybody and everybody with gossip, then she goes to the papers, he's not visiting the boy anymore, then she tries to get a lawsuit (maybe) because her son has rights; then she wants to move nearby him 'for the boy to have a normal relationship'. No peace for Albert ever again.

Now I begin understand why my friends laugh about this term I heard 'Baby Mama Drama'.

In my opinion, this is her. Keep things going on and on and on, one thing and then something else and something else and something else. Some people are just like that...

Last edited:
Hey all, enjoyed the posts....I like opinions and like eveyone...I got one....Purely speculation on my part...In the interview Al. did on Larry King I distictly remember him saying, when the time comes I'll do my duty, as a reference to marriage and an heir. It also came out that his father didn't like any of his girlfriends (maybe) and he is planning to marry after his fathers death. I sort of think he has a couple women in mind, not Nicole, and Nicole knows it. I mean, if they met in 1997 and she's been around 5 years (I think that's what I read) and he last saw the baby in February....is it not possible that he has been seeing other women and that this "relationship/love child" revelation might really go to hurting his potential or actual relationship/s with other women?

That's sort of convuluted but does anyone get what I mean? I'm not necessarily talking about women he's been photographed with but women friends or even just potential spouses. Seems to me she's marking her territory in the only way she can. It's probably going to be a while before he can shake this off.

I also think he should keep his mouth shut about all of it, even after the mourning period is over. If he comes out and says something, she retalitates...and on and on. It's almost like he is sinking to her level. But that's just my two cents.

Purely opinion and specutlation on my part...Aloha...from the paradise of Hawaii.....

Here's a recent photo that I found yesterday of Miss Coste and Alexandre. Dated 5-18-05..

Attachments

• Nicole Coste and Alexandre 5-18-05.jpg
    Nicole Coste and Alexandre 5-18-05.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 435
Alisa said:
Here's a recent photo that I found yesterday of Miss Coste and Alexandre. Dated 5-18-05..

Thanks for the pic, nice to see an everyday life pic of them besides those professional pics that were on her interviews.

leahteresa said:
I also think he should keep his mouth shut about all of it, even after the mourning period is over. If he comes out and says something, she retalitates...and on and on. It's almost like he is sinking to her level. But that's just my two cents.

I'm sure that if he says anything about this matter he will do it with class and professionally, he won't go selling the story to the magazines or TV shows. If he talks about it publicly I'm sure he will only do it once.

Here's a recent photo that I found yesterday of Miss Coste and Alexandre. Dated 5-18-05.
i wonder if she is happy now, since the cat is out the bag. and she will be follow by the media. my advice, always dress nice even when u r going to the grocery store. ;)

I have now sympathy for her! But maybe I missed something, where are her other children? Or is this child the "Cash Cow"? (No slur to the child at all intended).

semisquare said:
i wonder if she is happy now, since the cat is out the bag. and she will be follow by the media. my advice, always dress nice even when u r going to the grocery store. ;)

Good advice!:)

The boy is really cute. If you go to the old thread of Prince Albert (the previous one, it si closed now) and to the last page of it you will see some pics. He is soo cute. The mom is pretty, but better with hair. But I don't think he would have married her.

michelleq said:
I have now sympathy for her! But maybe I missed something, where are her other children? Or is this child the "Cash Cow"? (No slur to the child at all intended).

I am trying to feel bad for her, but I'm finding myself feeling bad for her for a really different reason due to the more I read the various interviews that she made. To me, she lets out different bits and pieces. I saw in a magazine (le Point, not that great) that claims she spoke to them too that she lost/gave up/gave back custody of her other 2 children because her ex was not giving her any support. She claimed that he was not supportive of her being 'so close to Albert' (I think). I do not think that any of that matters and it does not make her into a bad person at all, either.

Is this true? I do not know, I just saw it in a magazine that claims she spoke to them on her ordeal.

Last edited:
"
leahteresa said:
Hey all, enjoyed the posts....I like opinions and like eveyone...I got one....Purely speculation on my part...In the interview Al. did on Larry King I distictly remember him saying, when the time comes I'll do my duty, as a reference to marriage and an heir. It also came out that his father didn't like any of his girlfriends (maybe) and he is planning to marry after his fathers death. I sort of think he has a couple women in mind, not Nicole, and Nicole knows it. I mean, if they met in 1997 and she's been around 5 years (I think that's what I read) and he last saw the baby in February....is it not possible that he has been seeing other women and that this "relationship/love child" revelation might really go to hurting his potential or actual relationship/s with other women?"

Makes sense to me; I hope he puts this matter in court so neither of them can speak about it publically anymore. That's just my opinion. I also hope that if it is his son, if he does visit the boy again, he does it very apart from the mother. I do not wish ill for her in any way, but in my opinion, he need not further encourage her with his presence. It could be better to help her let go and find someone else to love. I would be surprised if he marries/takes up with her again. Again, all this is just my opinion, which means nothing.

I saw in a magazine (le Pointe) that claims she spoke to them on this issue of her attending the funeral mass;

"Parce que moi, j’ai perdu ma mère lorsue j’attendais mon fils aîné, et cela a été une très grande douleur. J'ai pensé que si je venais à cette messe Albert pourrait me regarder de temps à autre et à travers moi il verrait son fils, il verrait que la vie continue. Et puis les funérailles de Ranier, c’est l’enterrement du grand-père de mon fils, tout de même.”

In my opinion, this at first sounds like a noble enough reason; but then again, if he has already made it clear by his action to her that he has not want communication/contact with her (I guess, I do not know), I do not understand this all of this thinking.

Again, I am no expert but it sounds a little like the response of somebody gives if they are determined to try to make a connection to another person no matter what the occasion.

I don't know. But at least I found the answer to my question of why she strongly needed to go to this funeral. (I admit it; I guess I have nothing better to do at the moment).

Last edited:
let me see if i understand u lillia-during an interview nicole said that she wanted to go to prince rainer's funeral? also, that she was trying to contact albert but for whatever reason he did not want to talk to her? why did nicole want to go to the funeral? cause i dont under stand french so what was mention in your comment above i cant read

semisquare --

I am very sorry for causuing a misunderstanding; what I meant was that she wanted to go to the funeral. She does say this in the interview. I interprete the article to have said in it that she was having to go thru the lawyers for just about everything -- meaning that Albert was (probably) not communicating w/her too much -- but I do not know that for sure, obviously -- I probably messed up the translation. Sorry.

It seems that by the time of Ranier's funeral, she was not speaking easily w/Albert or rather finding it really hard to speak with him unlike in the past (I suppose, but I do not know this for certain). I think she had to go thru the lawyers for most everything, but I do not know for everything.

In one article that claims she gave them an interview they ask about this and say that she made her wish know that she really wanted to go to the funeral, to pay her respects to Ranier. if someone can translate better because my translation is very akward -- correct me if I make a mistake on it.

Making a quote out of an article is always a problem because the whole context is not there.

"Because, me, I lost my mother when I was (expecting -- I think) my older son, and it was (a very difficult/sad period -- I think). I thought that if I went to the funeral mass Albert would see me there from occasionally and he could look across me and would see his son, and he would see that the life continues. Et this funeral for Ranier is also the burial for the grandfather of my son too."

that is basically what it is saying. Forgive the horrible translation.

Last edited:
i'm guessing that thousands if not millions either paid their respects by going there and viewing prince rainer while he lay in state. or watch the funeral on tv or watch the funeral with the crowds of monaco public.
and lillia dont worry about the translation, i have a habit of skimming over reading materials. so im sure your translation was fine.

In another article (german newspaper) Nicole claims, that she wanted to go to the funeral, because in the country where she's from, it's "tradition" - they have a very strong family company - and because Alexandre is Alberts only son - and this is very important in her culture.

At the end, she wasn't at the funeral - there was no space for her left, she claims - but she and Alexander said goodbye to Rainer one or two days before the funeral.

ps to semisquare: just people from monaco were allowed to see the laid in state prince rainer.

Last edited:
I don't really understand the point to bring such a young child to see a person laying in state even it is his grand-father who he doesn't know anyway. It's really pointless and can even be traumatic for the child. She just want to be part of the event in any way possible. If she really respected Albert, she would stay quiet and would only do what he tells her to do as far as his family is concerned. This is really not he best way to make oneself accepted.

ps to semisquare: just people from monaco were allowed to see the laid in state prince rainer
thx i dont know that
In another article (german newspaper) Nicole claims, that she wanted to got to the funeral, because in the country where she's from, it's "tradition" - they have a very strong family company - and because Alexandre is Alberts only son - and this is very important in her culture.
when in rome do what the romans do, so she is not in her country.
I don't really understand the point to bring such a young child to see a person laying in state even it is his grand-father who he doesn't know anyway. It's really pointless and can even be traumatic for the child.
i agree , it dosen't make sense to do such a thing

i don't get a lot of u guys on here. she should just stay quietly in the corner and speak only when spoken to? be the nice little breeder???? i'm sorry but she had a child, she didn't buy a puppy, or buy him a car or something. she has his child. see i'm african and i know there's NO WAY an african lady would step aside and be quiet in the corner where her child is concerned.

oh, and i also went to my grandfather's funeral when i was only 2 and it didn't traumatize me AT ALL. I can hardly remember the thing but i can tell you one thing, i'm VERY proud that i was there. so when people talk about him, about the funeral, i always say, yup, i was there too. And my grandfather wasn't a monarch of Europe.

Like a few people here have mentioned, i'm thoroughly convinced that a lot of the reaction towards nicole is based on race. If Nicole looked like Mary Donaldson of Denmark, I bet the discussion here would be VERY different. many people would say "oh he should marry her".

I don't agree with you although I'm also an African and I don't think that many people are making it a racial matter. I just think that some things can be handled at the appropriate time and she should be dealing with him directly and not through the media and I don't think he has to marry her if they had not talk about that beforehand and that he isn't really in love with her. She herself pointed that it was not really a love affair but that they felt very close to each other. In certain point I do think that she trapped him when she understood he wasn't going to stay with him but this is my point of view and it has nothing to do with the color of her skin.

finally, some new posts
i too would like to add that as an black american i am an equal opportunity disser. both acted poorly but the fact remains that albert and nicole had an agreement. which was for albert to announce he has a child by nicole. does it make sense to jump ahead of that aggrement? there is at least one photo of nicole and the child(i forgot his name) out on the street. by her not showing patience she now has photographers
following her trying to get the special photo. think about it ;)

Last edited:
semisquare said:
finally, some new posts
i too would like to add that as an black american i am an equal opportunity disser. both acted poorly but the fact remains that albert and nicole had an agreement. which was for albert to announce he has a child by nicole. does it make sense to jump ahead of that aggrement? their is at least one photo of nicole and the child(i forgot his name) out on the street. by she not showing patience she now has photographers
following her trying to get the special photo. think about it

I'm an African American woman also; she acted wrong. I believe that Albert would have kept his word; but I don't believe that Albert acted poorly. Both should have taken precautions but the main responsibility lied with the woman- I don't care what anyone says.

Don't be surprise if Albert marries a Woman of Color, not matter what color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom