The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Commoner

I just hope he will acknowledge his child if it is his

son and even if he can't ascend to the throne at least give him a title comensurate with being the son of THe Sovreign Prince of Monaco.

Can anyone tell me why The Monaco Royal Family are "serene" and not "royal" and could they call themselves royal if they chose.

Thanks!!

Old 05-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Aristocracy

It just amazes me to see all of these paternity claims against Albert. Although, some are obviously whack jobs out for a buck, I am surprised that Albert doesn't take care of problems like these before they hit the press. He sometimes doesn't even deny encounters with these women but acts as if they are completely out of their minds for suggesting he could be the father of their children. I am not saying he shouldn't be with a woman for fear they will get pregnant and say he is the father. Albert though needs to maybe be a bit more selective in he galvants around with.

Old 05-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Isn't it Andrea in the first pic Lady ?....Because I think when Al was little there was no such plastic - car yet :):)
OOPs you might be right we didn't have them back then. The caption said Albert. Its what comes from lack of sleep due to being upset you miss details.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Gentry

For Albert and Nicole's case ...
I think on the day that P.Albert will make an annoucement about the case of Nicole and her son that P. Albert signs paternity because he wants to adopt Nicole's son so Alexandre is not biology son, but adopted son of P. Albert. But Nicole betrays him by selling lie story to Paris-Match. I believe that the Palace must do something to protect Prince Albert, and the adoption is a good reason. It's impossible that the Palace and Prince Albert will accept the Nicole's interview. It will make the Monaco Royalty looks worse. However, I don't think that this case is about curse, because Grimaldi's curse is about marriage. P. Albert doesn't get married, so this is not involved with curse, but involved with money. The Grimaldi's curse will happen when member of Monaco's royalty get married.

I hope P.Albert has clear background.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Aristocracy

Did she say in the article that she wanted to represent Alexandre at the funeral?
Old 05-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

In the interview she said that she and Alexandre visited Rainier's chapel by entering to the Palace thru a latera door. According to her, they were both said their last goodbye personally to Rainier, hence she didn't attend the funeral.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Commoner

I know this would probably never happen, but if the baby is his, you guys think he would sue for full custody?
Old 05-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think he would allow her to have the custody and take care of his child.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Honestly I'm very confused :(
It's very much a "He said. She said." situation. We may never know exactly what happened (with the pregnacy, child or even the funeral). What seems important to me is the happiness of the child, mother and father.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Albert is a reasonable man. He may have a few surprises to throw out there after July 6, 2005. His mother on a prenupt had to agree if the marriage ended the children would stay with Rainier. The situation is somewhat different in that to peoples knowledge he and Nicole aren't married. Hear people say it says this therefore it is. I learned in the summer of 1992 anything is possible and again in the early morning hours of October 4, 1996, that not all is as it appears.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:54 AM
Courtier

I am going to check the interview, but I think Nicole said she wanted to bring her baby (a 20 months old kid!!!) to see Rainier's body in the Chapel, and that she wanted to be invited to represent her kid to the Funeral but she was not allowed to do either thing.

Ah, she mentions, en passant, that she has lost the custody of her other children (but she doesn't say why), and that she has stopped working, all things that make me wonder: I think if Albert is Alexandre's father he has the duty to cuncur in maintaining him and take care of his child, but I don't think Nicole shares this right to be maintained, she could work as she did before having her third baby...

As I said, there are many weird answers in the interview that made me wonder; I read it split in two parts, and after reading the second part I was shocked and puzzled by some answers.
I really hope everything turns out fine for all the people involved, and particularly for the kid!

Kisses
Old 05-19-2005, 06:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
...As I said, there are many weird answers in the interview that made me wonder; I read it split in two parts, and after reading the second part I was shocked and puzzled by some answers. I really hope everything turns out fine for all the people involved, and particularly for the kid!
Grace,
Any chance of quoting part of the interview in the article for those of us who don't have access to it?
Old 05-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Courtier

I have it in italian, and my translation might not be accurate, so if anyone has got it in English, it would be better.
Otherwise I'll try to translate and post the most important parts...

Kisses

P.S. I'd like to read it in English or French myself...
Old 05-19-2005, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I have it in italian, and my translation might not be accurate, so if anyone has got it in English, it would be better.
Otherwise I'll try to translate and post the most important parts...

Kisses

P.S. I'd like to read it in English or French myself...
Could you post it in Italian those of us with translaters can figure it out. Thank you.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Commoner

I truly wonder if so many would be so quick to think

the worst of this women if she were a tall, blond model-I think on some level race most definitely does enter into the equation-especially with the institutionalized racism that is usually prevalent in European monachies. Princess Angela is the exception not the rule.

But leaving this aside it does not change the basic facts: P. Albert had a relationship with this woman which may have produced a child-neither party seems to have been familiar with modern birth control.

We are are not privy to any promises P. Albert may have made to this woman and if any of them were kept if indeed made. THerefore we are not sure what her motivation is so I reserve judgement in this situation.

THe fact that he is a Prince and she is a commoner does not automatically make him right or her a golddigger.

As all of us ladies can attest to men will make the damnest promises to get what they want.:)
Old 05-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Courtier

Queenie, if I recall correctly, the woman who claims Jazmin is Albert's child is a tall (5'9" or better) caucasian brunette.

Their looks are of no matter to me. I think all parties are naughty for getting sexually intimate before a committment is more solid-like an engagement. And if Albert didn't learn about sex ed in school, he should have wised up after the first paternity accusation against him in college!
Old 05-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Commoner

Suonymona, you're right Jazmin's mom is white but I

also don't remember the kind of venom being hurled at Nicole being hurled at her.

As for Albert's sex education he needs to start from scratch obviously.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Queenie, if I recall correctly, the woman who claims Jazmin is Albert's child is a tall (5'9" or better) caucasian brunette.

Their looks are of no matter to me. I think all parties are naughty for getting sexually intimate before a committment is more solid-like an engagement. And if Albert didn't learn about sex ed in school, he should have wised up after the first paternity accusation against him in college!
Actually I didn't hear of the first one in college. I know college was his first encounter. According to all accounts and he was taken aside and birth control was discussed when he began dating. The first one I am aware of was by Bea Fieldler in 1986 then Tamara Rotolo in 1991.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

You are right in what you said Grace about Albert only taking care of the kid and Nicole to work...she's young and she can work.

Now very interesting highlight: why did she loose the custody of her other children? I think the reasons aren't benefitial towards her...
Old 05-19-2005, 10:58 AM

I don't know if I should believe the story about Coste or not - but anyway I may find a reason why she went public.
First, Albert did't visit her and the child since February and second she told the magazine Bunte (a few days after the story was published) that a lawyer of Albert (or Albert himself) said, that she start's to annoy them (or Coste is a pain in neck for Albert and his lawyers) - sorry for the bad translation.
In German: "Sie (Coste) fängt an uns auf die Nerven zu gehen."
I don't know, but if I would have a child, and the father of child would told me, that I (and my child) annoy him - I think I would be a bit angry and disappointed too.