The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 11:10 AM
Serene Highness

i do think its possible for her to plot revenge, aqua because i've seen it in action too. not by me but by my brother girl friends (yes folks, friend with an s). but she could have done better by keeping her mouth shut, dont you think?

Old 05-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
What a horrible thing to say.
Lets abort a baby as not to cause trouble for a prince!
(because face it thats what the morning after pill does)
Nevermind that its her baby too.
If he wanted to avoid a situation like this he should have taken stronger precautions while in the sac. He's not a teenager for godsakes. You would think they would train him on this in his princely education.
I know my answer was a very superficial one, but in that interview it was Nicole that said she had thought of abortion at first.

Old 05-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Nobility

In any case, he should have kept his pants up and left her at "Thank you for the coffee", and she should have kept her legs crossed and left him with "Thank you for flying with Air France. Have a great day."
Old 05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
In any case, he should have kept his pants up and left her at "Thank you for the coffee", and she should have kept her legs crossed and left him with "Thank you for flying with Air France. Have a great day."

Easier said than done.
Here we have a saying that goes *oppurtunity makes the thief*. This lady knew very well what she was driving to. Did she really expect Albert would marry her after his father's death? She's just trying to worm a lot of money out of the prince , and by selling interviews and photos to the mags worldwide. As for Albert, his behaviour was irresponsible as well.
What makes me sad is to see these kids, Alexandre and Jazmin, to be used like a swap of goods, so to speak. I can't help thinking about the psychological repercussions all that mess can cause them. I hope they will grow up as well balanced people.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Serene Highness

I feel sad for Alexandre and Jazmin. They are in the center of all this, just couse her mother´s want money, and more money. I agree, she doesn´t think that he will marry her after Ranier death, it is that she want cash
Al was irresponsable and those women are p****
Old 05-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Serene Highness

i think tosca with regard to alexandre, he will most likely grow up okay. just think since his mom's premature revelation about his father. this child will have all that he needs to be a well rounded adult and as for jazmim, has he claim her has his child?
piewi i'm a little slow whats a p****, i thought a lot about the word and i cant find anything to fit
Old 05-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Commoner

ladies and gents, since I don't know who is what.

I neither blame ms. air stewrdess nor the prince. I just blame the circumtances at the begining of the story. after all this is done with Albert has not denied having sex with her. So there is a great posibility that the child is his. so based on that, no one can say what came out of his mouth to convince her to ahve sex with him. Not that she needed too much convincing. Given the fact of who he is. Sooooooo, they had sex, he aparantly liked it and stayed with her for the time she says they did. Papa Rainier found out and hell broke loose. But in spite of it, there was a test done that she never got results from it. has any of you asked the questions as to why?

At that time it was inconvenience for the prince given his father had all the control. So Albert kept her at his Paris apartment comfortable. Which honestly I don't see anything wrong with it. In all this process none of you know what the Prince was telling her. Perhaps he was really in love with her but couldn't commit to her due to his father's presure. So what did she do? probably waited, and waited, but here come the tricky part, the law in france about registering a child by the father. If prince Rainier had not died when he died, do you all think she had come out? Probably not. She was comfortable with what ever Albert was supplying to her. But the Prince did die and the time to beat the law is very near. And reality sinked in and she panicked. She probably went to Albert and said to him that now that the prince father was gone there was no more barriers for the child to be recognized. but after all the prince Albert reacted and decided to leave as it is and she got pissed off. Which in my opinion I do not blame her.

If it was comfortable for him to keep her safe and quiet at his apartment and well taken care of so in turn the truth would not come out, I feel no pain for him now that everything is out.

It doesn't matter what her story is. it even doesn't matter anymore that she loves him or that she betrayed him. He is a man. he had sex with her. he put her in his very own apartment. he sent money for the boy. he has to be responsible legaly for that child. not matter who he is. it is his blood. and one that negates his own blood has no heart. no matter the consecuences you may endure at the end.

after all it is not how you comited the fault, it is how you tried to hide it.

trust me in this one, I know how this goes. after all if he really, really wanted her in his life he would have done EVRYTHING in his power to give her hapiness. But he chose not to.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
juliette there is a saying here in the states that shows someone is jealous of you so i have to say "you lucky dog, you"
ohhhh don't be jealous, there's no reason for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
and for anyone who can pls answer my questions, there are on page 6
thx
what questions? I can't find them
Old 05-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

okay its on page 6 and is post 109, i just check it to make sure you'll have the right one.
mika
do u feel that albert has done what he did just for the child only and the child's mother was just a person to have fun with?
Old 05-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

NOW LADIES I posted this last night.
Quote:
slander: 1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person
Watch what you say about these woman. One may be the mother of Albert's child and the other I will say again the PALACE SAID NO ALBERT IS NOT JAZIM'S FATHER. Tamara's story was good enough to convince a news paper man. John Glatt apparently from his book was convinced. I wasn't surprised to see all this come about. I'm waiting for the next round after July 6, 2005, when Albert can come out swinging instead of letting these Tabloids keep slandering him by woman he's known. If he sues one of them it might set an example as well as to cease and desist. And people wonder why he questions does a woman like him for who he is or being the next Princess of Monaco.

Posted by Mika
Quote:
after all this is done with Albert has not denied having sex with her.
He can't make any statements regarding this or any other issue until after July 6 the end of the mourning period.
Quote:
But in spite of it, there was a test done that she never got results from it. has any of you asked the questions as to why?
Yes I have.
Quote:
If prince Rainier had not died when he died, do you all think she had come out? Probably not. She was comfortable with what ever Albert was supplying to her. But the Prince did die and the time to beat the law is very near.
Anyone know a French lawyer? Or is one reading this? If yes then I ask the question Is it not true that a signed document notarized with a date the same as being in the process before the time frame of the law runs out? My knowledge of the law says yes. A document number makes it legal. Just because my child has my last name and his doesn't appear on the birth certificate it doesn't change who the father is. If she got nothing then it was apparent there was worry she would go public before Albert was ready. Worry it could be used against him with his father.

Albert is not able to respond to this matter therefore the Palace will make no comments for him either to defend his position. They say all's fair in love and war but this was a below the belt punch and against the rules of the Geneva Convention in warfare. He's a prisoner to his own rules of Protocol.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga

LOLOL Thank you for the laugh rarotonga, your post is so funny, but true!
Old 05-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Courtier

Apparently the lawyer of the family publicly admitted that Albert is the father of the baby...
Old 05-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Apparently the lawyer of the family publicly admitted that Albert is the father of the baby...
Do you have the article?
Old 05-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Courtier

No, I've just read that he (the lawyer) admitted it in an interview, but I haven't read the article.

I wonder what will happen now: I know there's no influence on the succession line, but Albert will have to act like a father now that the story's out...

Kisses
Old 05-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Do you have the article?

Here is the article in which Prince Albert's lawyer, Mr. Thierry LaCoste, confirms that Alexandre is in fact Prince Albert's son according to DNA results.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...hild%20stories
Old 05-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Courtier

I still say, he was very responsible! I commend him. He took care of his child, never denied it, and also was quite generous to not only his child and the mother, but I am quite sure, his son's siblings.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Here is the article in which Prince Albert's lawyer, Mr. Thierry LaCoste, confirms that Alexandre is in fact Prince Albert's son according to DNA results.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...hild%20stories
Thank you. It seems odd Thierry Lacoste confirmed it after what he said and before July.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
I still say, he was very responsible! I commend him. He took care of his child, never denied it, and also was quite generous to not only his child and the mother, but I am quite sure, his son's siblings.
I agree with you. He was doing the right thing most men wouldn't have.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Commoner

Its nice that he is going to do the right thing BUT....
I got some advice for Albert: Next time wear a condom dude!
Old 05-13-2005, 11:40 PM
Gentry

You bring up an interesting point, JackieP.

Albert is from Monaco...a small Principality that has one of the worlds highest incidents of HIV an AIDS. Shouldn't he have been practicing safe sex with this woman, particularly since he only saw her (by her own admission) once per month? Who was she with the other 29 nights? They were not committed to eachother, and he was dating others all through their 'relationship' so does it make sense that he wouldn't use protection?

Heck, maybe she poked holes in the things when he wasn't aware of it, then conveniently forgot to take her pill. If he had already told her they were through, what did she have to lose?