The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
I concur 100% She has a selfish love, if love at all! Or may we state, what (not who) is she actually in love with?

The more I read this outstanding board, the more I understand why Albert has not married yet.
I agree with you.

To me this woman is so vulgar and her actions are beyond disgusting. Only time will tell. Poor Albert one can only wonder if he'll ever met a woman who truly loves him for who he is and not his status in life.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Royal Highness

Maybe the problem is that Albert can't find a woman that will put up with his shenaningans of bedding (and perhaps fathering a child with) whomever he pleases.

The only person I feel sorry for in the situation is little Alexandre.

Old 05-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Albert and Alexandre

I found these pics in a magazine today, if they've already been
posted, I apologize :)
No matter what the truth is, these pics show what a loving dad
Albert will be some day..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albert1.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	140850   Click image for larger version

Name:	albert3.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	140851   Click image for larger version

Name:	albert4.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	140852  
Old 05-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
No matter what the truth is, these pics show what a loving dad Albert will be some day..
that's has got to be the only good thing out of this scandal :)
Old 05-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/47252004.htm

The above article talks about Albert's sense of anger at Ms. Coste's act of betrayal.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Aristocracy

http://translate.google.com/translat...4146030%2Ehtml

All I really got from the above article was the clear message that the word "discretion" is not in Nicole Coste's vocabulary.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Aristocracy

Greetings to one & all,
The below is a quoted letter from Nicole Coste to the readers of Bunte magazine. I love the part where she says she wants to return to her "calm, anonymous family life"... after everything she did to stir up the hornet's nest.
mw7060a

Nicole Coste's letter to the multicolored readers:

"thanks to all, which supported me with my fight for the rights of my child. To many humans from the whole world, which showed me their sympathy. I would like to say here again completely clearly that I give no more interviews and in no television broadcasts will participate."

"I did not sell the history of my son, need I no money, Albert provide for us. But I need the public acknowledgment of my son by its father. I turned over the magazine MULTICOLORED ONE to you, in order to stop with a life of full untruths, me completely isolated."

"my children are to become balanced, merry humans, who do not have to hide themselves. They are to lead a life without lies and rumors. Therefore understand you, dear multicolored readers that I would like to return now to my calm, anonymous family life, that for a baby such as Alexandre are very important particularly."
Old 05-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Aristocracy

Those pictures are soo cute
Old 05-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Courtier

The pictures are adorable! It also shows the love Prince Albert has for the child and his actions have shown his consideration and kindness toward the mother, Alexandre and his siblings. She should not had done what she has done. People and money!
Prince Albert deserves much better from her!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Royal Highness

Well we know one thing that is fact is that the baby is sooooo cute!

I am trying to seeif he looks like Albert. I will have to look later.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I found these pics in a magazine today, if they've already been
posted, I apologize :)
No matter what the truth is, these pics show what a loving dad
Albert will be some day..
have you got the intervie with nicole coste?
Old 05-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

i want to get in a quick note before a nasty looking storm hits, its tornado season and i like to listen to the radio.
can someone correct me on french culture because i thought it wasn't a big deal to be married and have a mistress too, is that true? i know neither one of them are married but is having a mistress a big to-do? and who are the people that supports her, i mean outside of her lawyers? do the people of monaco care about his private life?
Old 05-12-2005, 01:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
The pictures are adorable! It also shows the love Prince Albert has for the child and his actions have shown his consideration and kindness toward the mother, Alexandre and his siblings. She should not had done what she has done. People and money!
Prince Albert deserves much better from her!

I agree! Plus, the timing was also a slap in the face to him as well. He is still in mourning couldn't she wait a few more weeks at least?
Old 05-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Serene Highness

if u look at the last pic of albert and alex u can see they do favor one another. esp. the shape of the eyes and forehead. also check out albert's tie, i wonder who dress him that day.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Tuesday 10 May 2005

H.S.H. the Prince will take part in the 3rd Summit of the Council of Europe's Heads of State and Government in Warsaw.

H.S.H. the Prince will go to Warsaw from 15 to 17 May 2005 to take part in the Council of Europe Heads of State and Government Summit. His Most Serene Highness will give a speech on Monday 16 May during the first plenary session focusing on the theme : «European unity, European values». Two other sessions will address : «Challenges for European Society» and «European architecture».

«The goal of this Summit, as defined by the Organisation, is to ensure that the Council of Europe's activities are relevant to the needs of the 800 million citizens who live in its 46 member states and that its work addresses the challenges they face in the 21st century. The Summit will define the Council's future goals and priorities in a new political mandate. It will reinforce the Council of Europe's role within the European and global environment at the highest political level.

The following issues are expected to come under close scrutiny in the context of the Summit: human trafficking, terrorism, the protection of national minorities, money laundering, corruption, organised crime, violence against children, use of the internet, the free movement of Europeans across the continent, migration flows and population displacement.»

The first Summit, held in Vienna in 1993, focused on the emergence of new democracies in Central and Eastern Europe. The second Summit, in Strasbourg in 1997, addressed Human Rights issues.

His Most Serene Highness will be accompanied by Mr Rainier Imperti, Representative for External Relations, H.E. Mr Jacques Boisson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Mr Rober Projetti, Counsellor in the Cabinet of H.S.H. the Prince, Mr Rémy Mortier, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Colonel Thierry Jouan, Aide de Camp of H.S.H. the Prince and Mr Armand Déüs, the Palace's chief of press.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Well we know one thing that is fact is that the baby is sooooo cute!

I am trying to seeif he looks like Albert. I will have to look later.
Yes, the baby looks cute, but I am afraid that he is able to bring serious troubles to Albert in future when he grows up. Remember about "apples and apple tree". His mother contrived not only to conceive, but also to take all necessary set of pictures as a visual proof. I think she could get a more respect and support after the mourning period. But such step two weeks after the Albert' father death could do only insidious, heartless and silly woman... Shabby and hasty act...
I have some doubt that Alexander will bring a great luck to Albert and Monaco. Just a fight and new scandals...This is my humble opinion and inside feeling...
Old 05-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
His Most Serene Highness will be accompanied by Mr Rainier Imperti, Representative for External Relations, H.E. Mr Jacques Boisson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Mr Rober Projetti, Counsellor in the Cabinet of H.S.H. the Prince, Mr Rémy Mortier, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Colonel Thierry Jouan, Aide de Camp of H.S.H. the Prince and Mr Armand Déüs, the Palace's chief of press.
Wowzi. SIX peoples with him. Is standard? I know small French/Monaquese politico.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
have you got the intervie with nicole coste?
I'm sorry, I do not have it..:( The interview was published in the issue
last week, but has immediately been sold out. Lot's of Albert fans around
Old 05-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Tuesday 10 May 2005

H.S.H. the Prince will take part in the 3rd Summit of the Council of Europe's Heads of State and Government in Warsaw.

H.S.H. the Prince will go to Warsaw from 15 to 17 May 2005 to take part in the Council of Europe Heads of State and Government Summit. His Most Serene Highness will give a speech on Monday 16 May during the first plenary session focusing on the theme : «European unity, European values». Two other sessions will address : «Challenges for European Society» and «European architecture».

«The goal of this Summit, as defined by the Organisation, is to ensure that the Council of Europe's activities are relevant to the needs of the 800 million citizens who live in its 46 member states and that its work addresses the challenges they face in the 21st century. The Summit will define the Council's future goals and priorities in a new political mandate. It will reinforce the Council of Europe's role within the European and global environment at the highest political level.

The following issues are expected to come under close scrutiny in the context of the Summit: human trafficking, terrorism, the protection of national minorities, money laundering, corruption, organised crime, violence against children, use of the internet, the free movement of Europeans across the continent, migration flows and population displacement.»

The first Summit, held in Vienna in 1993, focused on the emergence of new democracies in Central and Eastern Europe. The second Summit, in Strasbourg in 1997, addressed Human Rights issues.

He'll be in Poland!
Old 05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Interesting article however being a woman with an illegitimate child of the age of 20 and having kept the circumstances quiet for 21 years and to what lengths I have gone to to protect her let me tell each of you a Mom thinking of her child will stop at nothing to do just that protect her baby. If you truly loved the man as well and he asked you to keep it quiet you will also do it regardless of rumors especially considering who Albert is.

I think it is so odd that a man involved with Aids Foundations would have unprotected sex with a woman he was only seeing once in a while. Sounds careless especially since Stevie Parker let us all know Albert uses condoms. And one pill missed hmmmm. If all Nicole said is true I see her as betraying Albert's trust by going public especially now so shortly after his fathers death.

He has to be questioning his own judgment on the woman he is attracted to. The night of Rainier's funeral Larry King Live talked about the funeral Jeffery Robinson Biographer, author of "Rainier and Grace" answering a question about Albert and marriage Even more now with this coming to light. Only they really know if Albert is the father. I think Albert needs a more mature woman in his life who has her head screwed on straight.

whoever Albert is, don`t you think the child should be publically recognized?

Closed Thread