HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already is HSH Prince Albert II, the second after Prince Rainier took his last breath.

megknight said:
He already is HSH Prince Albert II, the second after Prince Rainier took his last breath.

My bad. I was thinking of the upcoming "crowning" ceremony.

Last edited:
Julia said:
My bad. I was thinking of the upcoming "crowing" ceremony.
Thats what I thought you were talking about Julia and almost posted it in response.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Thats what I thought you were talking about Julia and almost posted it in response.

Thanks, Lady M. You were exactly correct in thinking that was what I was talking about! :)

Last edited:
tonight Prince Albert on Larry King i would catch on it! i hope!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
tonight Prince Albert on Larry King i would catch on it! i hope!

Sara Boyce

I'm sure it is a repeat of the interview from a while back. I doubt he would be doing any interviews right now. I do know he did make an appearance today on TV though.

CNN Larry King Live at 9:00 pm (Eastern time) - c.
40 minutes from now:

The repeat of the Prince Albert interview from a few years ago.

why does Larry insist on calling him crown prince? didn't he hear him when he said he was the hereditary prince?

It finished 3 minutes ago! And i lost it, i forgot it!:mad: That can´t be hapening.:mad: I only saw the finally, and only was Larry talking!:( :(

Thank you so much pallas athina!!!!!!

Yes, I agree. He looks so sad..I hope that the siblings can draw strength from each other..

I've seen his speech on television and it
was so hard to look in his small, tired and
so terribly sad eyes, but what he said was
again veryvery touching.
He knows to choose the right words..

iceflower said:
I've seen his speech on television and it
was so hard to look in his small, tired and
so terribly sad eyes, but what he said was
again veryvery touching.
He knows to choose the right words..

Exactly....!

News Pics

Newspics of The new Prince Albert II of Monaco doing sport with a coach in The Garden's palace:)
maybe He wants to evacuate the stress during that so difficult moments !

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 431
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 410
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 375
I wish to give a public thank you to Mandy for moving the thread on Albert and a good job she did putting it together as it took her many hours of work.

In accordance with tradition, Monaco's national day changes with Rainier's death. It moves from November 19 - the day of St Rainier of Pisa - to November 15, which is St Albert's day.
According to the news.

Last edited:
I lived for many years in Pisa, but I didn't know the Patron saint of Galileo's birthplace was also the same as that of Rainier. Anyway in Pisa Saint Rainier's Day is celebrated on June 17th.The legend goes that Rainier of Pisa was a thief, and he had both hands cut off in a trap while he was attempting to steal some cheese. Afterwards he was converted to Christianity.

I know, I know, someone in this group will say I made this story up again...:)

ciao belli

Alicia? the Harvard Olympian is last to identify public.

"has Albert been seen with any girlfriends for years?"

:rolleyes: And what??? Are you familiar with everybody existing in his life or you keep an eye on him round the clock - all 24 hours and within last 20 years?
Mass media and rumors are able to prepare a coffee-pot from only one coffee-bean :cool:
I have not been seen with any more or less serious "pretenders to my hand&heart" for a rather long time too. That happened not because of something wrong personally with me, but just because of the level of my standards and priorities.

I feel sorry for Albert - he is entering a the new and hard phase of his life and must stand a "serious service test".

I wonder if Albert feels particularly lonely without a partner or children to help him through this?

Well, Ladies. Its our mission to find him one! Like my dad always says "All a man needs is great food and a woman by his side."

Iam sure he lonely sometimes but I think he is leaning on Caroline and Stephanie.

Bubbette said:
How could he lean on Caroline? Her husband's near death!

They could be counting on each others' strength and depending on one another during this time of need.

RoseMary said:
Well, Ladies. Its our mission to find him one! Like my dad always says "All a man needs is great food and a woman by his side."

Iam sure he lonely sometimes but I think he is leaning on Caroline and Stephanie.
If it were only that easy. Give him time. It takes that one special person to win the heart of a Prince waiting for her Princess. As Albert said himself the press will make her life miserable comparing her to his mother. That doesn't seem to be a nice thing to want to watch the person you love go through and can end up making you feel miserable. Anyone ever think it might be part of why he hasn't taken a wife yet? Does any of the readers have an idea the pressure Royals are under? Everyone makes errors in their life. A Royal makes one they get ripped apart by the press. Beauty is skin deep which many need to remember. No one person's taste is the same either. No two people are the same in personalities as Albert himself tried to point out in his interview with Larry King regarding his mother and Diana. Wonderful answer he had and so true. I watch his lips as he speaks, smile and also cry from what I hear. Again give him time to make his choice. He will need help to prune the garden and pluck the weeds (gold diggers) to find his Belle, clearing the thorns to reach Sleeping Beauty for love's first kiss. And what a kiss when he has Cinderella and the shoe fit. True love comes from above and if its genuine its given freely. That's what S.A.S Prince Albert II wants love and all the timing to be right between both of them. He has said it many times over the last several years. He is the one that will have to live with the person not us. And she him and us.

lady mac what u said seems so true and makes a lot of sense. its must be so hard for him to find the right person. i'm sure he'll find that special person

He looked so sad at his father's Funeral:

Attachments

• 42-15199351.jpg
    42-15199351.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 321
don't u think it would be a scary time to have all the responability on his shoulds with out any advice from his father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom