The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Aristocracy

Here is another article from Bunte with additional photos of Prince Albert:

http://translate.google.com/translat...4094994%2Ehtml

Old 05-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I'll take over from you little bro :)

Well, it seems like the Princely Family only anounced that they were not going to anounce anything.

Thierry Lacoste , laywer of the family declared:

"We are going to start leagely steps on this issue. Plus you have to ask yourself why this story comes up just at this particular moment, just now."
Thank you Michelle for making the announcement from Thierry.

I will say one more time due to this and someone asked for any child to be Albert's legal heir to the Throne he has to marry the woman to make the child legitimate. Again he can acknowledge any child he has fathered if he wants it known and true.

Let me warn all of you these sites are read by people who report back to Royals and why the Forum has monitors. Albert's father passed away a short time ago. He is now the Sovereign and why all the stories are popping up. Go back a few posts of mine and see what I wrote about taking legal action. It would be sad really for Albert if he cared about any of these woman that spoke to the press and he would feel it necessary to take legal action.

I haven't said anything since this article appeared for several reasons. I don't like gossip rumors hurt innocent people and no one knows that better then I do from all I have gone through over the years due to lies. I also don't have the answer if the child is his or not and if I knew I wouldn't post it anyway. That's his business and his option to acknowledge any child he may have fathered.

Old 05-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by star69
I deleted the photos from the "Bild"-Magazine, which I posted here yesterday, because I think, some people here tend to take this story a bit too serious.
The "Bild"-Magazine is simply "German low-level yellowpress" and Princess Caroline processed against this Magazine quite often - and I think she always won.
This is already the second "child-story" which is in the German Press since Prince Rainer died - you can ask yourself why... So, don't believe everything which you read in the magazines.
Thanks and I doubt they will stop unless he does take legal action against all of the woman and magizines publishing their stories.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

i'm still shock and i feel very bad for the man, why? because all of a sudden women are coming out of the woodwork(like roaches) to try to clam their peace of the pie.
its like he wants to date someone and be honset with that person. what that person sees (or wants) a way of either keeping him or sucking him dry. what better way than to have a baby by him.
if its true that he is the father of 12 children out there,its a shame. at the same time, the women that use their bodies & children are no better than the lowest animal on earth. why do i say this? even rats care, protect their young.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Serene Highness

I feel sad for Albie. Now that he has the throne, all the women say thet Al is the father of her childs!! I cant stand it!media: Leave Albert alone (i mean, leave him in peace!). Reaaly, how can he get married, if most of woman he knows only want marry and get rich

I think the media should talk about more important and truely things, instead talk private info.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Gentry

where are the pics of albert & alexandre & the stewardess.thanks jen
Old 05-05-2005, 02:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifrasure
where are the pics of albert & alexandre & the stewardess.thanks jen
Posted by Michelle 05-04-05
Quote:
I'll take over from you little bro :)

Well, it seems like the Princely Family only anounced that they were not going to anounce anything.

Thierry Lacoste , laywer of the family declared:

"We are going to start leagely steps on this issue. Plus you have to ask yourself why this story comes up just at this particular moment, just now."
I would assume since a lawyer is involved and they are no longer posted they were deleted.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Courtier

ALBERT IN TALKS WITH LAWYERS OVER LOVE CHILD REVELETIONS!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...5/albertchild/
5 MAY 2005

As reports of Prince Albert's alleged love child make headlines around the world, Monaco's Royal Palace has refused to comment on the story. Information on the revelations has been restricted to a terse statement from Prince Albert's lawyer, Maitre Thierry Lacoste, saying: "A judicial strategy will be determined within the next few days."

Albert is said to be in talks with his lawyers over how best to respond to the claims that he is the father of a West African air stewardess' 21-month-old son.

Nicole Coste, from Togo, claims she had been seeing the Monegasque prince, who has a reputation as a confirmed bachelor, for five years. According to the former Air France stewardess a DNA test has proved the 47-year-old's paternity.

Speaking to French magazine Paris Match, Ms Coste says she decided to speak out now so that "Alexandre can grow up like a normal child with a father". She adds that she's "fed up with lying and pretending to be (Albert's) friend's mistress".

The brief statement issued by the prince's lawyer draws attention to the timing of Ms Coste's claims Albert inherited the throne from his father, Prince Rainier, just under a month ago. "You need to ask yourself why this affair has just come out now," writes Maitre Lacoste.

While proof of parentage might mean that young Alexandre is elegible for a share of the Grimaldi dynasty's 800 million fortune, the toddler has no claim on the throne. Under the current constitution, which was revised in 2002, only the "direct and legitimate descendants" of the sovereign can ascend.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

A few Albert- pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	post-13-1061851506.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	137163   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-13-1064520621.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	137164   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-13-1064881201.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	137165   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-13-1064971985.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	137166  

Name:	post-13-1064972013.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	137167  
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Courtier

According to the claims of Togolese air stewardess Nicole Coste, the 47-year-old prince, who acceded to the Monegasque throne just under a month ago, has been paying her an allowance and regularly visits Alexandre
Photo: AFP

Nicole made her claims in an interview with French magazine Paris Match, which featured her and son Alexandre on the cover and dedicated ten pages of editorial to the story
Old 05-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Some time ago you have been talking about a pic of Albert in his office....

...did you mean this one....?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0000215604-011.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	137275  
Old 05-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Some time ago you have been talking about a pic of Albert in his office....

...did you mean this one....?
Yes dear thats the pic I tried to post. ::SIGH:: No doubt Tasha is a pretty woman. I'm jealous.
Michelle I am not fimilar with the laws over there but I was wondering if the child is his (and I am not saying he is) any idea what the chance Albert would win custody of him since his mother placed her childs life in danger and wouldn't be able to provide for his safety as well as Albert? Over here the mother doesn't always win custody in a court battle. Just a thought for any other female reading this that might be thinking of a suit against Albert true or false the laws to protect children are stricter then ever over abuse physical or mental. Not all courts mess around with it. And as Albert said himself Monaco along with other countries are trying to get crimes against children into full format to make it like a crime against humanity. And to that I say GO MONACO ALBERTS AT THE HELM.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Serene Highness

I'm not sure I understand your post.
Are you saying that the mother of Alexandre put his life in danger? If so how did she do that?
Old 05-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I'm not sure I understand your post.
Are you saying that the mother of Alexandre put his life in danger? If so how did she do that?
If the child is Alberts the danger comes in kidnapping threats or the actual act for money. When Albert was younger there was a threat against him and he had I think it was 4 bodygaurds with him because of it so I read said by Princess Grace. Any known child of his or any Royal has threats at some point its a fact of life you are forced to live with. Albert as a father would be a better provider for his child then the childs mother unless he covers the large expense to provide safe housing, and bodygaurds. Reason I see Albert not known to be married would keep any off spring hidden from the public also to give them a better childhood. Any mother who would not allow her child to grow up to play freely with anyone on the school yard and mix with other children in a normal setting I am sorry I have no respect her. If in fact that little boy is his they would have discussed the pros and cons of going public how great the loss would be for the child. Does that make better sense?
Old 05-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Royal Highness

Not trying to curb a discussion, but this thread is getting pretty long and I'm sure that this discussion will carry on for awhile. So, hopefully we can carry it on in the new thread :)

you can find the new thread here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...853#post208853