The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

How many reports is it now of Albert fathering children? I have heard of at least 5 and only 2 have been addressed by Albert but still its not like Albert hasn't tried everything on the trolley so to speak.

Sometimes I have moments where I just don't feel sorry for him anymore. On one occassion at least, he never denied his encounter with the woman but the tests proved he was not the father. Sometimes I do think he spends way too much time with these rich or powerful women who want nothing but more money or power. The other women claiming that Albert fathered their children aren't poor but modest living.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Serene Highness

I've only heard of the two reports of him possibly being the father...it's odd that them seem (to me) to suddenly be appearing more after his father's death and when he is basically in control of power now...which to me makes them seem false. What do you all think?

Old 05-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Aristocracy

This is the the 3rd I've heard of. The other two were the German and American women. I'd be more likely to believe a mystery woman with a child that the press finds on their own rather than all these women running to the tabloids.

It isn't inconcievable to me that he would have a child. He is 47 years old. If he has really dated these women then I think he should be a bit choosier, picking someone who is going to be discreet. Then again sometimes it is hard to get a read on people when you first meet them so maybe he didn't know the type of women they really are.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallas athina
On the FIMB, there is a new rumor of Albert having a child with a West African stewardess. They got the info from http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/...4/4088044.html if you read german. Supposedly, they are printing a photo tomorrow.
You can view the original webpage in English by clicking here.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Serene Highness

read the article and now im full of questions;
i couldnt find the pic in the article, does anyone have a pic of his son?
how did albert and his baby's mother meet?
are they friends now? and what is albert's son name?
i dont know if i believe that all of a sudden he has three children, that happen to come out of the woodwork after his father's death. its a shame to see that people are so money hungry.
so until we hear the truth it would be nice to see what the moms look like.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Serene Highness

Well if he has fathered children he needs to step up to the plate! Whether or not he acknowledges them publicly or privately is his buisness but acknowledge them he should. Children are innocent and should not be punished for the sins of their parents.
Some of these women may or may not be gold diggers true but Albert isn't stupid either. He knows exactly what can happen every time he sleeps with a woman! Maybe he should have more restraint or be a little more prepared!
Its terrible that these things happen but once its done, its done & there's nothing left to do except try to keep right from wrong and do the best you can.
I mean even if he has fathered children, whats the worst that could happen?? Grandchildren?? He has certainly cheated his child and himself out the best things in life. A relationship together! :(
But then maybe he's really has no children, in that case ignore my post!
Old 05-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Aristocracy

Wow! I just looked at the Albert' forecast and cut off some extracts from it. I hope you enjoy it too - it's very expressive! :) It would be fine if Albert could read his detailed personal May' horoscope if not here, but somewhere. I wonder what he could say about it? I am sure he would find it very special!

"You have just entered one of the most powerful personal periods of 2005, so buckle up - you have an exciting month ahead! With Mars in your sign until June 11, you'll have presence, control, and certain authority that others won't fail to notice. On top of that you'll exude a certain magnetic quality too, drawing followers to you like moths to a flame. Until now, others have had a strong hand in calling the shots, and you had little choice but to dance to their tune. Now, in May, you can turn the tables to your advantage when you announce your plans and set the tone for your coming months........
.....Your spectrum of emotions will be expanded, and as you take bigger risks, you will experience a few of these types of wild gyrations. You can't have success without taking chances, and you seem to know that. While your friends may get white knuckled even thinking about the ventures you are about to get involved in these days, you will steer the ship quite deftly, taking the waves as they come in stride. With Uranus you never know what to expect, but you will gain a great deal of wisdom in the process....
.....Schedule in periods of exercise too, for with Mars, the planet of energy, behind you, you will have all the energy you need to score a personal best. If you don't express your nervous energy, you could have problems sleeping....
....The fact that this is a new moon and so well angled to Saturn suggests that what you do now will bring you down a new road, one you will enjoy. Whatever the project, it appears you will want to do more of it in the future. If you are asked to address a group, for example, it is likely to go well, and you will get more invitations to speak in the future, perhaps from other sources....
......If your birthday falls on March 8 or LATER, then a brand new communication-oriented project is likely to enter into your life within four weeks (writing, speaking, teaching, lecturing, editing, researching, selling, and so forth)....
....Your reputation is about to zoom forward AGAIN at the full moon, May 23, plus or minus four days. This should be quite an exciting moment of the month! You may get a new job or promotion, or, you may appear on TV or radio, or be interviewed by a magazine or newspaper. Interview during most of May, for the full moon on May 23 will light your house of honors and awards, and your name will be as large as life on the big marquee....
.... In terms of romance, while you may have had your heart broken in the past, you seem ready to bolt that door shut for good and walk courageously into the future with a new relationship. Saturn, the planet that would rather see you work than play, will finally leave your true love sector in mid-July. That is not far off! For now, you may find it difficult to mesh schedules with your sweetheart or spouse, but don't let that stop you from hanging in there if you find someone appealing.
......Garnering more career success and money will certainly factor into your plans, but you could see progress on a personal level, too. Astrologers know that having Mars in your sign will give you a certain sexy charisma that will get you noticed and that will make you more appealing to just the right person whose attention you'd like to attract. If you want to find love, this month get out and circulate!. Wow, Pisces, you are on a roll! "
Old 05-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
read the article and now im full of questions;
i couldnt find the pic in the article, does anyone have a pic of his son?
how did albert and his baby's mother meet?
are they friends now? and what is albert's son name?
i dont know if i believe that all of a sudden he has three children, that happen to come out of the woodwork after his father's death. its a shame to see that people are so money hungry.
so until we hear the truth it would be nice to see what the moms look like.
I heard about this new baby in yesterday's news program TG5. There was also an interview with the editor of Italy's mag "CHI" who is well acquainted with the Grimaldis. The latest edition of this mag with Albert, his supposed son and the lady on the cover appeared yesterday in big cities, but since this is a small one, we must wait until tomorrow to get the new copy at the newsagent's.

In the meanwhile I found the above mentioned cover in the Mondadori website. Sorry it's a small pic.

Ciao
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Aristocracy

Here is some more info regarding Prince Albert's alleged relationship that (allegedly) resulted in a child (Hope this works):

http://translate.google.com/translat...4094994%2Ehtml
Old 05-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the update. I couldn't find it on the site. Only time will tell I suppose.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Serene Highness

well, shut my mouth and call me sally, im sooooooooooooo shock. could it be true? and if so why did she speak to the press? if its been on the down low for a year or so why not keep it there? or is she another monica lewinscky(aka bill clinton's special friend)?
she is pretty but im prettier and i wouldnt talk to the press -lol :)
can someone define the meaning of a "hostess"?
Old 05-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Aristocracy

Salty story...I guess that "hostess" on the plane means something like a superviser or sooner a girl who is greeting&saying goodbye to passengers :o

Btw, I put the Albert' forecast below not without a reason. His card shows that most likely he will repulse all the attacks connected with his fatherhood and will cope with all the slippery situations. Probably all these (former&future) cases will lead him to the idea of soon marriage so that to close the door in front of avalanche of the gold-diggers' noses :p
Old 05-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Courtier

Albert of Monaco: A Flight Attendant Maintains That The Prince Is Papa

Stephanie Penouel and Pascal Pellegrino
May 3, 2005

Albert II of Monaco is the papa of a small 21-month-old boy, called Alexandre. It is what asserts the mommy of the child, a flight attendant named Nicole Coste, in an interview published yesterday in magazines Chi and Bunte.

Front-page of the Italian magazine, they see Prince Albert holding a delightful small biracial boy with curly hair. Inside, the Prince is photographed with the mommy of the child, Togolese origin.

"We met on July 13th, 1997, on a flight to Nice - Paris," tells Nicole Coste in a very detailed maintenance.

"Albert asked me for my telephone number, then he invited me in Monaco where we spent a very loving night. He told me to keep the infant."

Nicole fell pregnant in December, 2002. She did not realize it right away.

" One evening, I jokingly asked him what they would make if I was pregnant. He said to me: 'If you were him...it is necessary that you keep the child.' I was surprised. These words came from the heart. I started to search for names...When my pregnancy test proved to be positive, I phoned Albert. He told me to keep the infant and that he would be in charge of him. He added: 'I do not promise you that I will marry you, but you and the child will lack nothing.' "

After three months, the situation changes. The flight attendant tells that Albert and her lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, got worried due to the status of future sovereignty of Albert.

" I thought of aborting, but it was too late. Two and a half months afterwards, Albert wanted to cut bridges with me. He said to me: 'The infant, it is impossible.' Afterwards it moved away from me. He did not answer my requests of contact. In the daytime of the delivery, on August 24th, 2003, in a Parisian private hospital, I felt very lonely. "

" One person from a Swiss laboratory came to take a sample of DNA from my son. It is Thierry Lacoste who had organized the thing. Later, he said to me jokingly: 'It would have been amazing if the test was negative...' As for the choice of name, I took Alexandre because it is the Albert's second name. For surname, the infant carries mine. Albert saw his son only two and a half months after his birth. He said to me that he did not succeed in accomplishing the thing.' "

Today, faced with this explosive evidence, Albert II of Monaco shuts himself away in silence. In the review copy of the Palace, the word of order is "No Commentary." This history arrives shortly after other one, similar. In mid-April, the English newspaper The Mail On Sunday maintained that Albert is also the papa of a thirteen-year-old American little girl, named Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, born of a relation with a Californian, Tamara Rotolo. The child was born on March 4th, 1992. The mommy tells that the prince has never wanted to make a test of acknowledgement of fatherhood.

Gorgeous Little Boy ... Click On Image For A larger View
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albert.jpg
Views:	2948
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	136810  
Old 05-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Aristocracy

does this mean he has 2 kids , a daughter in USA and now a son, have they done DNA to prove that it's his , i know the one in America she is going thru the legal stuff right now and the gal looks like Charlotte supposely.. so if they are his, who is heir to the Princely state after Albert III
Old 05-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Courtier

This seems to run in the family. Prince Albert II paternal cousin, Christian de Massey, also has a biracial son called Antoine.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2005, 03:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRedDevils
Does this mean he has 2 kids, a daughter in USA and now a son, have they done DNA to prove that it's his, i know the one in America she is going thru the legal stuff right now and the gal looks like Charlotte supposely...Makes 3 now a kid with a African stewardess, so if they are his, who is heir to the Princely state after Albert II
If the DNA test does prove that these children are his, then they too deserve to have succession rights. Though I doubt they will.

Did anyone know...

After the death of her father, it was revealed that Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands had two half sisters? Her father, Prince Bernhard, confessed that he had an affair with an American woman and a French woman which resulted in two pregnancies. Today, Queen Beatrix's half sisters live normal lives away from the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:17 AM
Courtier

Prince Albert II grandmother, Princess Charlotte, was an illegitimate child.

According to historians Prince Albert II great-grandfather, Prince Louis II, had an affair with a French woman which resulted in the birth of Princess Charlotte.

Since the Princess was his only child, Prince Louise II had no choice but to adopt her and make her his heir.

Getting back to Prince Albert II...

His father, the late Prince Rainier, changed the constitution to ensure that his childless son could be succeeded by his sister Princess Caroline and her children.

Maybe Prince Albert II does not think that it's necessary to acknowledge these children, if infact they are his, since the line of succession is now secure.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by star69
First of all - Sorry for my bad English! I read the whole article about Alberts son in the newspaper (Bunte) and there are Photos of Albert with his "son" (Alexandre- he's totally cute). The mother told the press, that Albert made an DNA Test (which was positive), bought her a house und pays for the child. He even visits his child regulary and wants to acknowledge his child officially after his coronation. I don't know, if I'm allowed to post the photos (from the press) here - but if somebody wants to see them, I may send them via Mail.
You are allowed to post press photos, so can you please post the photos of Prince Albert II with little Alexandre?
Old 05-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Royal Highness

We've met /seen that woman once at the Tenns tournement - she seems to be nice.
The boy is cute ... and he has the right name 'Alexandre'. ...
...but as long as nothing is officially confirmed ....
Old 05-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
We've met /seen that woman once at the Tenns tournement - she seems to be nice.
The boy is cute ... and he has the right name 'Alexandre'. ...
...but as long as nothing is officially confirmed ....
I'll take over from you little bro :)

Well, it seems like the Princely Family only anounced that they were not going to anounce anything.

Thierry Lacoste , laywer of the family declared:

"We are going to start leagely steps on this issue. Plus you have to ask yourself why this story comes up just at this particular moment, just now."