HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rarotonga said:
Hmmm....

All these stories popping out: the supposedly illegitimate daughter in California, reps scouring high society ladies on both sides of the Atlantic for an arranged marriage - not because he's really wants to get married but because he just wants to get the having an heir duty out of the way and carry on his dalliances, sibling rivalry. Boy, you can tell we're definitely heading into summer when the publications are running out things to write about.

Golly gee, do you think that the media is looking for something to say? I agree with you....

RoseMary said:
I do see some of a resemblance but I would have to see a frontal photo as well.

Well, honestly I can see a slight resemblance to Pauline.

I saw some pics of baby Jazmine appeared on Italy's most popular scandal sheet named "Novella 2000" many years ago. As a matter of fact the baby girl bore a startling resemblance with baby Prince Albert her same age, but you know... often babies and little kids happen to look like one another.

The only thing that is strange about the Jazmin situation, is if he did indeed (do we know for sure?) have a paternity test about the other child, then why would he NOT have one to prove he's not the father of Jazmin. It's a simple, quick, painless "nothing" type of test. Of course, I don't know if the story about the other was true or not. Was it in the news as truth or just in those gossip magazines or what?
On the other hand, if he thought it was possible that he was Jazmin's father, and refused to take the test and find out, well, that's just pretty slack and irresponsible in my opinion.

dreed777 said:
The only thing that is strange about the Jazmin situation, is if he did indeed (do we know for sure?) have a paternity test about the other child, then why would he NOT have one to prove he's not the father of Jazmin. It's a simple, quick, painless "nothing" type of test. Of course, I don't know if the story about the other was true or not. Was it in the news as truth or just in those gossip magazines or what?
On the other hand, if he thought it was possible that he was Jazmin's father, and refused to take the test and find out, well, that's just pretty slack and irresponsible in my opinion.

I believe is that Albert did NOT have to submit to a paternity test. A case in California was dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction and would only apply in Monaco.

People like Albert SHOULD be wary other people trying to pass off children as his. So many golddiggers out there. Royals are not well known with immediately accepting illegitimate children either. King Albert of Belgium and Prince Berhnard of the Netherlands didn't do so until the children were adults.

Plus, even if the girl is Albert's daughter, she'd still be illegitimate despite acknowledgement. THe only way to legitimize her and to have her succeed him is if he were to marry her mother.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
I believe is that Albert did NOT have to submit to a paternity test. A case in California was dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction and would only apply in Monaco.

People like Albert SHOULD be wary other people trying to pass off children as his. So many golddiggers out there. Royals are not well known with immediately accepting illegitimate children either. King Albert of Belgium and Prince Berhnard of the Netherlands didn't do so until the children were adults.

Plus, even if the girl is Albert's daughter, she'd still be illegitimate despite acknowledgement. THe only way to legitimize her and to have her succeed him is if he were to marry her mother.

That's true. Even if there's an iota of truth that Albert is indeed Jazmin's biological father, she is still in line to the throne unless and until he marries the mother or legitimize her as did Albert I to Pss Charlotte (Rainier's mother who was born out of wedlock). You're so right about a lot of gold diggers out there. I wouldn't be surprised if, for example, out of 10 women Albert has slept with, 7 or 8 of them will claim to have had a child by him - if only to get their name in the news, get money, etc. No matter how you see it, it's a lose-lose situation.

Prince Albert today, April 20, with George Bush Sr.

Attachments

• 52662241.jpg
    52662241.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 225
I have sat here for two days trying to stay out of this conversation. I did do lots of writing of what I would like to say.
or legitimize her as did Albert I to Pss Charlotte (Rainier's mother who was born out of wedlock).
Incorrect adopted was removed for from the Constitution he has to marry the mother.

pallas athinaHere's a question. Do you think the woman he marries has to be of child-bearing age/capability or could he marry for love someone who was infertile?
Albert can marry whoever he wants in that while it would be nice for them to have a child together its not a have to have. Watch Larry King Live Nov 2004 and he addresses this issue.

Jazim was born March 4, 1992, the first week of the month. Count back 40 weeks she was conceived last week of May first week of June 1991 unless she was actually premature as Tamara has claimed yet never produced medical proof of it like an uTRFa sound. <<Okay that isn't a typo on my part but the Forum's touchiness for certain words even when not improper of vulgar. (GIGGLES Julia).

Albert said yes he had been with her a few times in Monaco and that was sometime in July 1991. I have not yet heard when in July she was there. You all do the math. Blood samples were taken. I can assure all of you Prince Rainier would want to know if the child was Albert's. So would a man that wants children as Albert does he loves children and would have worked with them had he been given a choice of career's. He has been in a position to have said yes the child was his at the time the paternity suit was filed and Jazim still wouldn't have been in line for the Throne. The attorney that took Tamara's case to court should have known he wasn't going to get anywhere Albert and her didn't do anything in the United States therefore common sense says no jurisdiction. Albert also has diplomatic immunity. In the United States venue can change jurisdictions to where the child lives if the mother or custodial parent requests it you can't skip country jurisdictions except possibly in Europe where Albert did summit to a paternity test in the case of Bea Fielder who was from Germany and it showed what he said he wasn't the father.

Right now Albert is in mourning for the loss of his father and I know how that feels. But he has also had a great weight and responsibility placed on him. Monaco may be one of the smallest countries in the world but on top of his already many duties he has more. I hope he does damage control because the Tamara, Jazim issue will haunt him for the rest of his life. He can do it very easily. He can file a suit against her as proof of paternity he isn't the father as he has stated. At the same time file a harassment suit against Tamara and the press to cease and desist any and all harassment of mentioning his name in connection to her and anyone doing so will be sued. For Tamara to make a public apology to him and her child and have the courts order Tamara to undergo mental health counseling. And for the child to told the truth about paternity. It's not fair to the child to believe a lie he is her father if he isn't. At the same time if he is and denied her he gave Jazim a gift to grow up as a normal child free of the pressures his grandmother did. Seems odd that Tamara was said to be in hiding but her pictures have appeared. And that's my opinion on the issue.

Did anyone know the Bushes and Grimaldi's are related? Nice picture Monaco70s.

Last edited:
we can only hope that the child doesn't know what her mom is doing? its such a shame

monaco70s said:
Glad you liked the pic :D It seems George Bush Sr. was in Monaco today.
Back to business so soon He still looks tired to me.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have sat here for two days trying to stay out of this conversation. I did do lots of writing of what I would like to say. Incorrect adopted was removed for from the Constitution he has to marry the mother.

Albert can marry whoever he wants in that while it would be nice for them to have a child together its not a have to have. Watch Larry King Live Nov 2004 and he addresses this issue.

Jazim was born March 4, 1992, the first week of the month. Count back 40 weeks she was conceived last week of May first week of June 1991 unless she was actually premature as Tamara has claimed yet never produced medical proof of it like an uTRFa sound. <<Okay that isn't a typo on my part but the Forum's touchiness for certain words even when not improper of vulgar. (GIGGLES Julia).

Albert said yes he had been with her a few times in Monaco and that was sometime in July 1991. I have not yet heard when in July she was there. You all do the math. Blood samples were taken. I can assure all of you Prince Rainier would want to know if the child was Albert's. So would a man that wants children as Albert does he loves children and would have worked with them had he been given a choice of career's. He has been in a position to have said yes the child was his at the time the paternity suit was filed and Jazim still wouldn't have been in line for the Throne. The attorney that took Tamara's case to court should have known he wasn't going to get anywhere Albert and her didn't do anything in the United States therefore common sense says no jurisdiction. Albert also has diplomatic immunity. In the United States venue can change jurisdictions to where the child lives if the mother or custodial parent requests it you can't skip country jurisdictions except possibly in Europe where Albert did summit to a paternity test in the case of Bea Fielder who was from Germany and it showed what he said he wasn't the father.

Right now Albert is in mourning for the loss of his father and I know how that feels. But he has also had a great weight and responsibility placed on him. Monaco may be one of the smallest countries in the world but on top of his already many duties he has more. I hope he does damage control because the Tamara, Jazim issue will haunt him for the rest of his life. He can do it very easily. He can file a suit against her as proof of paternity he isn't the father as he has stated. At the same time file a harassment suit against Tamara and the press to cease and desist any and all harassment of mentioning his name in connection to her and anyone doing so will be sued. For Tamara to make a public apology to him and her child and have the courts order Tamara to undergo mental health counseling. And for the child to told the truth about paternity. It's not fair to the child to believe a lie he is her father if he isn't. At the same time if he is and denied her he gave Jazim a gift to grow up as a normal child free of the pressures his grandmother did. Seems odd that Tamara was said to be in hiding but her pictures have appeared. And that's my opinion on the issue.

Did anyone know the Bushes and Grimaldi's are related? Nice picture Monaco70s.

I wonder why Albert wouldn't take this kind of legal action if he truly believes that he isn't the father. She was born in 1992, he has had plenty of time to take legal action. Interesting opinion, a pleasure reading it LadyMacAlpine. :)

Albert seemed to have several relations, I don't think he's gay.

Attachments

• 1987_sharon_stone.jpg
    1987_sharon_stone.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 1996_c_schiffer.jpg
    1996_c_schiffer.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 2002_naomi.jpg
    2002_naomi.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 739
  • tasha.jpg
    tasha.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 198
IMO, Tasha is the prettier! :D

Attachments

• tasha_vasconcelos.jpg
    tasha_vasconcelos.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 192
LadyMacAlpine said:

LadyMacAlpine said:
I know he could technically do what he wants, but would public opinion preclude him from making certain choices. This is the same issue that came up last week when we were discussing whether he could marry a person of color. If the people of Monaco would be unhappy, would he make certain choices?

tasha is very beautiful...what happen between the two of them. did they fall out of love or was she a gold digger? had anyone notice that albert looks very stiff in all of the pic above?
pallas i think he would make certian decisions base on public opinion. by the way, does your name have a meaning?

Last edited:
Athena was the greek goddess or wisdom and war. She is said to have been diplomatic, fair, and supremely rationale. She is often associated with Nike, the goddess of Victory. "Pallas" is a name often attached to Athena. There is debate over where it came from. I use it simply because I like it. :) I spell Athena with an 'i' because I like it that way.

I wanted to just say thank you only I was told it was to short.

Orginally posted by me.
I wish to give a public thank you to Mandy for moving the thread on Albert and a good job she did putting it together as it took her many hours of work.

Quote:

In accordance with tradition, Monaco's national day changes with Rainier's death. It moves from November 19 - the day of St Rainier of Pisa - to November 15, which is St Albert's day.

According to the news.

Monegasque National Holiday
Faithful to a tradition, which goes back to 1857, the Monégasque National Holiday is now celebrated on 19th November, Saint Rainier's day. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Previously, the Festival of Saint Dévote was observed as the National Holiday. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Thanksgiving Mass with a program of choice music, the conferring of honors and decorations, a gala evening at the Opera House, treats for children and elderly people and a grand firework display all contribute to make this day of gaiety the great Festival of the Monégasque people. [/font]

From http://www.monaco-consulate.com/about_traditions.htm

Great pics, Lashinka! But again, resemblance is common among infants, and it doesn't necessarily mean that those people are related.

I was said to have been much alike Princess Caroline when I was a little girl and then in my youth, but I can assure everyone that my Mom has never gone to Monaco, unless Prince Rainier had gone hunting through the woods of Maremma. :) If my Mom could read this, she would surely throttle me! :)

Anyway there are a couple of Italian showgirls that are trading on their *friendship* to Prince Albert now that he's become the Souvereign.
One of them is particularly disgusting as she is making all the details of her relationship with Albert public. I wonder how her present partner can stand all that! She even declared that Albert was about to marry her when some nude pics of her appeared on a gossip mag, this making Prince Rainier furious. What a cheek!

Old news. I think if it were true he would take a paternity test and find out for sure. Considering all of Stephanie's and Caroline's out of wedlock pregnancies, it's not a big deal at this point.

Prince Albert will be present in Rome on Sunday for the intronisation of the new Pope Benedict XVI.

She was one of his gf and I agree she is pretty think the prettiest of all so far. But beauty is skin deep and something was missing between them.

Editing I wish to clarify what I said. I wasn't saying she wasn't nice. That something of beauty he is looking for in a woman wasn't there. Or what she was looking for wasn't there in him. There is more to love then a pretty face, money and position and to me Tasha was the prettiest above all the models etc. Albert has dated.

Last edited:
Some photos of Albert that I like a lot:

Attachments

• mo7.JPG
    mo7.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 207
  • mo8.JPG
    mo8.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 169
  • mo52.JPG
    mo52.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 147
  • mo68.JPG
    mo68.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 160
  • mo69.JPG
    mo69.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 147
lashinka2002 said:
In that case its better that they split up
I realized that what I posted wasn't said correctly due to your post and will edit it. I wasn't saying she wasn't a nice person. My apologizes to Tasha.

Michelle my dear I didn't think you could out do yourself on photo's you have this time. ::SIGH:: I'm selling my home and moving to Monaco.

tropicisland said:
He looks way better all shaved, so masculine.
He does look great in that photo of him jogging. He has nice legs for shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom