The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 12:58 AM
Courtier

Alicia? the Harvard Olympian is last to identify public.

Old 04-15-2005, 01:26 AM
Aristocracy

"has Albert been seen with any girlfriends for years?"

And what??? Are you familiar with everybody existing in his life or you keep an eye on him round the clock - all 24 hours and within last 20 years?
Mass media and rumors are able to prepare a coffee-pot from only one coffee-bean
I have not been seen with any more or less serious "pretenders to my hand&heart" for a rather long time too. That happened not because of something wrong personally with me, but just because of the level of my standards and priorities.

I feel sorry for Albert - he is entering a the new and hard phase of his life and must stand a "serious service test".

Old 04-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

I wonder if Albert feels particularly lonely without a partner or children to help him through this?
Old 04-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Aristocracy

Well, Ladies. Its our mission to find him one! Like my dad always says "All a man needs is great food and a woman by his side."

Iam sure he lonely sometimes but I think he is leaning on Caroline and Stephanie.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Serene Highness

How could he lean on Caroline? Her husband's near death!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbette
How could he lean on Caroline? Her husband's near death!
They could be counting on each others' strength and depending on one another during this time of need.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMary
Well, Ladies. Its our mission to find him one! Like my dad always says "All a man needs is great food and a woman by his side."

Iam sure he lonely sometimes but I think he is leaning on Caroline and Stephanie.
If it were only that easy. Give him time. It takes that one special person to win the heart of a Prince waiting for her Princess. As Albert said himself the press will make her life miserable comparing her to his mother. That doesn't seem to be a nice thing to want to watch the person you love go through and can end up making you feel miserable. Anyone ever think it might be part of why he hasn't taken a wife yet? Does any of the readers have an idea the pressure Royals are under? Everyone makes errors in their life. A Royal makes one they get ripped apart by the press. Beauty is skin deep which many need to remember. No one person's taste is the same either. No two people are the same in personalities as Albert himself tried to point out in his interview with Larry King regarding his mother and Diana. Wonderful answer he had and so true. I watch his lips as he speaks, smile and also cry from what I hear. Again give him time to make his choice. He will need help to prune the garden and pluck the weeds (gold diggers) to find his Belle, clearing the thorns to reach Sleeping Beauty for love's first kiss. And what a kiss when he has Cinderella and the shoe fit. True love comes from above and if its genuine its given freely. That's what S.A.S Prince Albert II wants love and all the timing to be right between both of them. He has said it many times over the last several years. He is the one that will have to live with the person not us. And she him and us.
Old 04-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Serene Highness

lady mac what u said seems so true and makes a lot of sense. its must be so hard for him to find the right person. i'm sure he'll find that special person
Old 04-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Heir Apparent

He looked so sad at his father's Funeral:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15199351.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	126961  
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 04-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Serene Highness

don't u think it would be a scary time to have all the responability on his shoulds with out any advice from his father?
Old 04-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Aristocracy

Sometimes though, do you think that maybe he has found the one and let her slip by? I am not talking about all the models and pretty women he has on his arm, maybe they were the "One" or someone else. Sometimes if you wait too long it does slip by. I know I sound like a storybook but its possible.

It is going to be hard for his wife no matter what her background is, thats for sure.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

There is a woman on the Franco-Iberian board who says he hasn't had a serious relationship since Mary Wayte (sp?) in the early 1980s. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Does that mean that Alicia Warlick and Tasha Vasconcelos were just for show?
Old 04-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

hi lady macalpine
why did mary and albert break up?
Old 04-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am not sure why you asked me but what I heard was it was the press and all it was to much for her. Larry King asked him last year did he plan to marry? His answer was 'obvious yes' etc. And has he been close? There has been some relationships had they gone on a little more they probably would have headed that way. Not an exact quote but what he said.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Serene Highness

i was just saying "hi",i'm sorry, did mean to confuse you
Old 04-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
i was just saying "hi",i'm sorry, did mean to confuse you
Its okay anything can right now my mind is off thinking of other things I misread it. Well atleast I think I had the right answer for you.
Old 04-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Aristocracy

I know this will sound odd, but can anyone conceptualize the media problem for me? Is it that the women don't like what's written about them or that people will be looking into their pasts or that photographers will follow them or some combination?
Old 04-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Aristocracy

I don't know if this is true or not, it's just what I think. I don't think women are prepared for the constant media attention that they are thrust into. They think it will be all right but then they are constantly followed and questioned, they get tired of it since it's not something they would normally deal with in their lives. And with Albert there is a lot of attention, especially on private, personal matters. They could also be nervous about their past. Who knows. So there's my idea. :)
Old 04-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallas athina
There is a woman on the Franco-Iberian board who says he hasn't had a serious relationship since Mary Wayte (sp?) in the early 1980s. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Does that mean that Alicia Warlick and Tasha Vasconcelos were just for show?
I think it was Marlene Koenig (sp?) who posted on the Franco-Iberian board about Mary Wayte being Albert's last serious girlfriend.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Maybe they need to develop a school that bred and trained men and women as royal consorts?

Closed Thread