HSH Prince Albert Current Events 3 : Jan.2005 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonnaise

Serene Highness
CANNES, FRANCE - JANUARY 22: Prince Albert of Monaco arrives at the "NRJ Music Awards" at the Palais des Festivals on January 22, 2005 in Cannes, France. The prestigious awards recognise the best French and international artists of 2004 and act as a precursor to Midem 2005, which begins tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 447
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 330
its a old photo

but is he about to kiss her

Attachments

• Plaza12.jpg
    Plaza12.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,770
albert is saying"look hun, smell my breath its minty- no one can tell i just ate a garlic sandwich- pretty impressive huh

Last edited:
What do you think of Nicole Kidman and prince Albert as a couple?

i dont think much of her-she is an actoress so she can lie with a stright face infact i dont think i could trust anyone in the theator
pls excuse my bad spelling

If you look at all pics of Albert taken in circus you will see the small dark spot on his right cheek. What do you think it is - a mole or something else? IMHO, it looks like like a spot after small laser correction of skin defects.

Its the frame from his glasses causeing a dark spot in some photos not all due to the angle they were taken and the light.

wow do u think he has skin cancer? it is possible if he is a sunbather. infact all those people who likes to get a tan do u know that u are really burning your first layer of skin. this skin is your first protections aganist diseases,virsus etc and when your skin turns a darker color its the dead skin your looking at. gross huh?
so just remember your are burning yourself slowly but none the less willingly burning yourself. how many people would stick their hands in an open flame for a long period of time-think about it folks
and dr semi is finish preaching now-

Alberts spot

People went crazy when Caroline lost her hair and it was nothing to worry about. If it is something Albert will say don't think anything about it or go over board that's what causes them to have to make a statement about nothing. His lover was being playful when he was shaving.

AquaMarine Albert did have something on his cheek. Before anyone freaks if he felt it necessary he would comment.

Oh, nooooo, LadyMacAlpine :) I don't think that he shall give any comments regarding his appearance. This is his private business...I just asked if he had a mole on that cheek before or not and I didn't expect that it will cause so many guess-work :)

Celebration of the Patron Saint of Monaco from IBL

Attachments

• Albert5.jpg
    Albert5.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,411
  • albert7.jpg
    albert7.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,387
  • Albert6.jpg
    Albert6.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Albert4.jpg
    Albert4.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,446
  • Albert3.jpg
    Albert3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,446
  • albert2.jpg
    albert2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,470
  • albert1.jpg
    albert1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,493
At Versailles for a charity dinner with Princess Dmitri Sturdza 1-31-05 from IBL:

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,354
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,339
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,330
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,335
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,311
Dennism said:
At Versailles for a charity dinner with Princess Dmitri Sturdza 1-31-05 from IBL:

Can someone educate me about this Princess Dmitri Sturdza? I have never heard of her before. What royal family does she belong to? Background?
All the best,
Margaret

man, this guy has no shortages of dates(not talking about the fruit). think of the times when on a saturday nite you've wanted to go out and look! no date but with him, he nevers had a dateless nite. must be nice

Semi Albert is a good looking man that everyone likes. And lets be honest about it most men with money no matter what they look like seldom go dateless. Generally beautiful woman don't have trouble either. I won't make a prediction but will say something is going to happen this year in Alberts life.

Maybe you are right MadyMacAlpine :) , this year will be the most important year for Albert: he will marry!
But I don't think that will happend with a Noble girl, I think he will choose a commoner!

I was wondering if any of you had time to think about my previous question...Who is Princess Dmitri Sturdza seen in an earlier posting pictured with Prince Albert ? Anybody know anything about her ?

Actually, a man with a good heart is a real Heaven's gift for any woman :)
I would also like to meet a man who I could not only love, but trust my life&my future, and I entirely understand those people who are looking many long years like Albert - it's so difficult to find "really someone special"

but do u think he would be that way in behind close doors? could he be loving, kind and trusting because u never know who u married until its to late. the question in the back of my mind about him is would he want to control every aspect of your life since so many things are out of his control.
can i apply to meet the man at the top of the stairs, i promise i'll be good

AquaMarine said:
Actually, a man with a good heart is a real Heaven's gift for any woman :)
I would also like to meet a man who I could not only love, but trust my life&my future, and I entirely understand those people who are looking many long years like Albert - it's so difficult to find "really someone special"

Not only is it difficult to find "really someone special" as you said, AquaMarine, but someone who has the capacity to take on the tremendous role it would entail as Albert's wife.

This is the caption with the photo on Getty Images.

VERSAILLES, FRANCE - JANUARY 31: Prince Albert of Monaco with daughter of Princess Sturdza attend the Gala Benefit to raise funds for the Professor Khayat Cancer Fund at Versailles on January 31, 2005 in Versaille, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

If you really want one you need to be single, unmarried in the eyes of the law and Catholic Church. Be Catholic or convert its not that difficult about 24 classes on the journey. Pray and be pure at heart and the man at the top of the stairs might answer. Understand that there will be many trials on the way before you even reach the alter to marry.

Attachments

• 52091861.jpg
    52091861.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 136
And yes a caring and loving spouse. Trusting it would be more could he trust you. If a woman has a problem with a man in control then I suggest she look elsewhere and not at Albert. I agree with mw7060a the role would not be easy and it will take a special lady to do it.

I think that the words "someone special" embaraces everything: love, undertsanding, loyality and readiness to accept the new role (if we say here about Albert) and readiness to be together sharing all sad&happy moments of life.

lady m
when u say in control, do u think he would control every aspect of his wife's life? anotherwords, how to dress, who to talk to and things along this line. or do u think he is his own man?

semisquare said:
lady m
when u say in control, do u think he would control every aspect of his wife's life? anotherwords, how to dress, who to talk to and things along this line. or do u think he is his own man?

I posted this before
The Princely decree of 1882 defining the status of the sovereign family stipulates that every member of the family submits himself to the authority of the reigning Prince, who will determine their duties and obligations, and his orders shall nave the force of law.
From the book by his cousin Baron DeMassy.

Princess Diana was taught how to dress, etc., before marrying Charles.
Albert is modern in his ways. Controlling in what she must do as her place in the family. However if you have read interviews things he has said he hopes to share with her the emotions but will give her choices.

<Removed personal comments>

Albert needs a woman in a modern society that can think for herself, be intelligent and stimulate his brain yet be needing of his guidance and love. Can understand his compassion for others in need with her heart as he does. There is nothing in who he is that says he has to do all the things he does outside the Principality. He does it with compassion and I think because he is missing that someone in his life to fill the void where a partner does. It is also a reason he has remained as he has to this point which I understand. While he dates many different woman he is fully aware of the qualities required in a wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom