The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 03-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,639
Here's an article with pics of Prince Albert during his short trip to Italy before his father was hospitalized
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2403_albertomonaco.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	116614  
__________________

  #82  
Old 03-28-2005, 03:09 PM
rarotonga's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 251
On the BBC earlier this morning, it was summed up that Albert is thought to be interested in only three things: the 3 Bs, namely billions (which he has through heavy investments in CDs), bobsleds (of which he is an Olympic athlete), and bimbos!
__________________

  #83  
Old 03-29-2005, 12:56 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
On the BBC earlier this morning, it was summed up that Albert is thought to be interested in only three things: the 3 Bs, namely billions (which he has through heavy investments in CDs), bobsleds (of which he is an Olympic athlete), and bimbos!
Sounds like a jealous reporter because they don't have the 3 B's. Beauties, Bucks and the Brains to get both. Albert is an intelligant man and it takes more then beauty to keep a man like him around as many have learned. Intelligances needs to be fed through conversation.
  #84  
Old 03-29-2005, 01:20 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Posts: 6,422
Yeah, the 3 B´s. Jealousy. I would add the "The World under the sea" as well for a true list of his interests.
  #85  
Old 03-29-2005, 01:33 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Yeah, the 3 B´s. Jealousy. I would add the "The World under the sea" as well for a true list of his interests.
care to explain what that means?
  #86  
Old 03-31-2005, 04:24 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
Offical Annocement

From http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(New...7?OpenDocument

Le jeudi 31 mars 2005
COMMUNIQUE

Conformément aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine, le Conseil de la Couronne, saisi par le Secrétaire d'Etat, après en avoir informé S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert, a constaté l'empêchement pour S.A.S. le Prince Rainier III d'exercer Ses Hautes Fonctions.
Dés lors, la Régence est assurée par S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert.


Translation

In accordance with the Statutes of the Sovereign Family, the Council
of the Crown, seized by the Secretary of State, after having informed
S.A.S of them. the Prince Héréditaire Albert, noted the prevention
for S.A.S. the Prince Rainier III to exert His High positions.


Le jeudi 31 mars 2005
NOTE D'INFORMATIONS

L'Ordonnance Souveraine du 29 mai 2002 relative aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine prévoit dans son article 6, deuxième alinéa, que l'impossibilité pour le Prince Régnant d'exercer Ses fonctions est constatée par le Conseil de la Couronne saisi par le Secrétaire d'Etat.
La dégradation de l'état de santé de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain a conduit le Secrétaire d'Etat, M. René Novella, après en avoir informé S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert, à saisir le Président du Conseil de la Couronne, M. Charles Ballerio, en application des dispositions qui précèdent.
Le Conseil de la Couronne, réuni ce jour au Palais Princier, a constaté que S.A.S. le Prince Souverain était dans l'impossibilité d'exercer Ses fonctions comme en témoignent les attestations du Professeur Jean-Charles Piette et des Docteurs Vincent Dor et Jean Joseph Pastor, dont il a pris connaissance.
Conformément à l'article 6 de l'Ordonnance Souveraine du 22 mai 2002 relative aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine, la Régence est exercée par S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert. Les fonctions du Régent commencent dès le moment de la constatation de l'empêchement de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain.
Suivant l'article 12 de l'Ordonnance Souveraine précitée, S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert est habilité à exercer la plénitude des pouvoirs souverains au nom de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain empêché.


Translation
The Sovereign Ordinance of May 29, 2002 relating to the Statutes of
the Sovereign Family provides in her article 6, second subparagraph,
that impossibility for the Prince Reigning to exert His functions is
noted by the Council of the Crown seized by the Secretary of State.

The degradation of the health of S.A.S. Prince Souverain led the
Secretary of State, Mr. Rene Novella, after having informed S.A.S of
them. the Prince Héréditaire Albert, to seize the President of the
Council of the Crown, Mr. Charles Ballerio, pursuant to the provisions
which precede.

The Council of the Crown, joined together this day with the Princely
Palate, noted that S.A.S. Prince Souverain had no possibility to exert
His functions as the certificates testify some to Professor
Jean-Charles Piette and Doctor Vincent Dor and Jean Joseph Pastor, of
which it took note.

In accordance with article 6 of the Sovereign Ordinance of May 22,
2002 relating to the Statutes of the Sovereign Family, Regency is
exerted by S.A.S. the Prince Héréditaire Albert. The functions of
the Regent start as of the moment of the observation of the prevention
of S.A.S. Prince Souverain.

According to article 12 of the above mentioned Sovereign Ordinance,
S.A.S. the Prince Héréditaire Albert is entitled to exert the
plenitude of the sovereign capacities in the name of S.A.S. Prince
prevented Souverain.



As you will see not all words translate well but it will give you a good idea of what it says.


  #87  
Old 03-31-2005, 05:46 PM
rchainho's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , Portugal
Posts: 2,543
so that means that he's going to role the country now? Who's going to be the heir?
  #88  
Old 03-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,032
lady m can you translate that message pls?
__________________
ain' no sunshine when i gone
  #89  
Old 03-31-2005, 05:55 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
His is currently HRH Princess Caroline until further notice meaning he has a legitimate heir by marriage. He can change the Consituation down the road but it would be a lot of work to do so.
  #90  
Old 03-31-2005, 06:59 PM
GrandDuchess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somwhere, Sweden
Posts: 3,407
Here's some pictures from Colourpress that they published on Thursday, marking Prince Albert's new role:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137214.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	118403   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137217.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	118404   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137218.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	118405   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137219.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	118406  

Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137220.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	118407   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137221.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	118408   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137223.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	118413   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137224.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	118414  

Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137225.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	118415   Click image for larger version

Name:	COLOUR10137226.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	118416  
__________________
Sofia's Blog (my blog)
  #91  
Old 03-31-2005, 11:45 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
I know a new thread is being worked on but wanted to add this today.
Mandy's news letter about Albert.
March 2005: HSH Prince Albert of Monaco
  #92  
Old 04-01-2005, 01:05 AM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
Prince Rainier out Hospital?

Sara Boyce
  #93  
Old 04-01-2005, 01:07 AM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
From http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(New...7?OpenDocument

Le jeudi 31 mars 2005
COMMUNIQUE

Conformément aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine, le Conseil de la Couronne, saisi par le Secrétaire d'Etat, après en avoir informé S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert, a constaté l'empêchement pour S.A.S. le Prince Rainier III d'exercer Ses Hautes Fonctions.
Dés lors, la Régence est assurée par S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert.


Translation

In accordance with the Statutes of the Sovereign Family, the Council
of the Crown, seized by the Secretary of State, after having informed
S.A.S of them. the Prince Héréditaire Albert, noted the prevention
for S.A.S. the Prince Rainier III to exert His High positions.


Le jeudi 31 mars 2005
NOTE D'INFORMATIONS

L'Ordonnance Souveraine du 29 mai 2002 relative aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine prévoit dans son article 6, deuxième alinéa, que l'impossibilité pour le Prince Régnant d'exercer Ses fonctions est constatée par le Conseil de la Couronne saisi par le Secrétaire d'Etat.
La dégradation de l'état de santé de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain a conduit le Secrétaire d'Etat, M. René Novella, après en avoir informé S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert, à saisir le Président du Conseil de la Couronne, M. Charles Ballerio, en application des dispositions qui précèdent.
Le Conseil de la Couronne, réuni ce jour au Palais Princier, a constaté que S.A.S. le Prince Souverain était dans l'impossibilité d'exercer Ses fonctions comme en témoignent les attestations du Professeur Jean-Charles Piette et des Docteurs Vincent Dor et Jean Joseph Pastor, dont il a pris connaissance.
Conformément à l'article 6 de l'Ordonnance Souveraine du 22 mai 2002 relative aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine, la Régence est exercée par S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert. Les fonctions du Régent commencent dès le moment de la constatation de l'empêchement de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain.
Suivant l'article 12 de l'Ordonnance Souveraine précitée, S.A.S. le Prince Héréditaire Albert est habilité à exercer la plénitude des pouvoirs souverains au nom de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain empêché.


Translation
The Sovereign Ordinance of May 29, 2002 relating to the Statutes of
the Sovereign Family provides in her article 6, second subparagraph,
that impossibility for the Prince Reigning to exert His functions is
noted by the Council of the Crown seized by the Secretary of State.

The degradation of the health of S.A.S. Prince Souverain led the
Secretary of State, Mr. Rene Novella, after having informed S.A.S of
them. the Prince Héréditaire Albert, to seize the President of the
Council of the Crown, Mr. Charles Ballerio, pursuant to the provisions
which precede.

The Council of the Crown, joined together this day with the Princely
Palate, noted that S.A.S. Prince Souverain had no possibility to exert
His functions as the certificates testify some to Professor
Jean-Charles Piette and Doctor Vincent Dor and Jean Joseph Pastor, of
which it took note.

In accordance with article 6 of the Sovereign Ordinance of May 22,
2002 relating to the Statutes of the Sovereign Family, Regency is
exerted by S.A.S. the Prince Héréditaire Albert. The functions of
the Regent start as of the moment of the observation of the prevention
of S.A.S. Prince Souverain.

According to article 12 of the above mentioned Sovereign Ordinance,
S.A.S. the Prince Héréditaire Albert is entitled to exert the
plenitude of the sovereign capacities in the name of S.A.S. Prince
prevented Souverain.



As you will see not all words translate well but it will give you a good idea of what it says.


what mean? i dont understand with articles!

Sara Boyce
  #94  
Old 04-01-2005, 06:37 AM
HMQueenElizabethII's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ryde, Australia
Posts: 3,783
So will there be any cerremony for Prince Albert to get the new role?
__________________
"God save our Gracious Queen,
Long live our Noble Queen,
God save The Queen"
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
  #95  
Old 04-01-2005, 08:31 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,304
He is still in the hospital. This is a sad time in Monaco with his health not to mention the Pope's. Its not a time to rejoice in celebration. I will try to explain the article as best I can very quickly. Basically what it is saying is under the Articles of the Constitution Albert was named Regent due to the health of his father and Rainier not being able to fulfill the job. The announcement states under which Articles of the Constitution that was done. The legal transition of power. Hope that helps some.
  #96  
Old 04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
nina86lila's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 562
Post photos

there is exclusive pics of Albert and her family on gettynewsimage !
I can post it but someone can post ? Thanks !
__________________
"QUE CHAQUE JOUR COMPTE COMME SI S'ETAIT LE DERNIER ! "
  #97  
Old 04-01-2005, 02:27 PM
RoseMary's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 150
Post

Will there be any problems down the road if Albert doesn't have any heirs or get married. Like since both Caroline and Stephanie were divorced, will anyone try to stop them or their children from getting the throne? I know Caroline's one marriage was annulled and she is widowed and she is married again. But because they are a part of the Roman Catholic church. Does Albert or his father have something that will ensure there throne? I know how the Catholic church in the US sees divorce, you can't take mass or anything.

I have a source that works for a European magazine that tells me that Stephanie may find it difficult to get the throne. I don't think it will get to the point to where Stephanie will get the throne.

(I can't name the magazine or this person out of an agree between me and a senior staff member. Please don't ask for their names.)
__________________
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
  #98  
Old 04-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Ianna's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: My little corner of the world, Croatia
Posts: 1,730
Here are some nina

Getty made editorial..old "new" ones.

..like that one with young Stephanie in 1980 F1 races..and Caroline..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	with parents 1982 in paris.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	118745   Click image for larger version

Name:	with pappa and Pierre.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	118746   Click image for larger version

Name:	with pappa 1984.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	118747   Click image for larger version

Name:	1990 st.tropez.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	118748  

Click image for larger version

Name:	1980 F1 races with steph.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	118749   Click image for larger version

Name:	with caroline 1987.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	118750  
__________________
On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown His work,
and thus created Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath.
(George Bernard Shaw)
  #99  
Old 04-01-2005, 02:44 PM
nina86lila's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 562
Thumbs up Thanks !

Thanks Ianna ! :)
Me I love the one with pierre They are so cute ! A lbert is really a great oncle ...........and maybe he joins his nephew to his reign ?
on the one with caroline I think she's pregnant of Andrea but I'm not sure !:o
__________________
"QUE CHAQUE JOUR COMPTE COMME SI S'ETAIT LE DERNIER ! "
  #100  
Old 04-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Piewi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 1,353
I really like your pics, Ianna! Young (and with hair:o ) Albert was beatiful!
I like the first pic, he is with his daddy......I hope Ranier recover soon.I also like the 2.

RoseMary, i don´t know.
Caroline plead the Pope for consider the Casiraghis legitimate, and they are now. I don´t know if Steph will have problems to acces to the throne, anyway she is far of that. First is Albert, then her sister, and her 4 nephews, so...

Nina, I hope his nephws join him, it would be wonderful
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 9: December 2005-April 2006 Martine Current Events Archive 198 04-14-2006 05:08 PM
Prince William Current Events 7: November 2005-January 2006 Martine Current Events Archive 186 01-10-2006 06:05 PM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005 Julia Current Events Archive 254 04-08-2005 04:48 PM
Prince Rainier Current Events 1 : Nov.2002 - Apr.2005 Jacqueline Current Events Archive 428 04-06-2005 11:16 PM
March 2005: HSH Prince Albert of Monaco Mandy Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family 22 03-01-2005 06:43 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary's work for women's rights crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style jubilee kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament oscars picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania daytime fashion royal fashion september 2016 sheikha mozah's fashion state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises