The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Royal Highness

Exclamation

Just as a reminder (and this is not to take any fun away), let's please try to stay on topic (news and photos on Albert). This thread is getting a wee bit gossipy and personal discussions should take place away from the board.

Thanks.
Julia

Old 02-12-2005, 06:07 AM
Royal Highness

I am re-opening this thread. As I said above it is getting somewhat gossipy, so please stay on topic, or post information that can be backed up by a source (magazine, book, etc.). Also, please review the community policies to see if your previous posts comply with the rules. If they do not please edit them so that they do.

Community Policies: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

Thank you,
Julia

Old 02-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Commoner

Okay so once again here I go since the other thread has now been deleted.

If you read John Glatts book "The House of Monaco" you are familiar with Stevie Parker. I found her website by accident the other day and it has photos of Albert we have not seen before.

www.stephanieparker.com

Now looking at the site I would have to say she seems to be really into self promotion. And if you have read the book you would know that the sources of the information are a little less than credible, but I thought that everyone would like to see new photos of Albert.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Courtier

Non stalker query. Albert make public un diary de events? I desire knowledge Albert again in USA.

Dani
Old 02-14-2005, 01:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
why should he feel pressure to marry. its not like he has a biological clock ticking away.
beside, more women will really chase him now since he is very rare. rare in the area of being one of the few princes that are single.
I agree with Semisquare :) Why should Albert fall under influence of "marriage flu"? May be he feels some pressure, and so what?!
I feel the same pressure too, but I am not going to stop at the first corner. The best of all to be alone, than to live with whoever happens to be there. This is just the right of our choice.
Albert reached manhood a long time ago and if he was waiting for someone&something up today, HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.

:) HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! :)
Since we have entered into this wonderful and fairy winter day when under cover of night good fairies dancing with snowflakes on the windowsill, I want to wish everyone coming here fulfillment of all our cherished dreams!
Old 02-18-2005, 01:21 AM
Serene Highness

has anyone notice that in some pics albert looks heavy then in other he looks average? has he put on the middle age spread?
Old 02-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
has anyone notice that in some pics albert looks heavy then in other he looks average? has he put on the middle age spread?
Yes, depends on what he is wearing and he did loose a few pounds. If you read the article last year of what he eats its low carb. He looks good to me.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

lady m
i guess its not to bad to reduce your carb intake...its good that he has lost weight u know people tend to get sugar when their waste line grows...
is he up to his regular duties or is he on vacation?
Old 02-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Nobility

Do you think the residents of Monaco:

A) Want Albert to get married,
B) Don't want Albert to get married, or
C) Don't care one way or the other?
Old 02-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Gentry

I go with answer A. I think they want him to marry, BUT they don't want the bride to be a model or starlet. They probably aren't impressed with that sort of thing since they see it everyday.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Serene Highness

i also think that the answer to that question is A because they feel that marrage equals happiness
bunkycat that is a good question
Old 02-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Gentry

prince albert thread V

does anyone have the times online article about a day in the life of prince albert of monaco
Old 02-22-2005, 01:42 PM

prince albert thread v

hi ,http://www.timesonline.co.uk here you can find the article a day in albert's life. the article was so far as i know from nov.21 2004. hope i could help you.:)
Old 02-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

Link to article;

Hi jennifrasure!

Here's the direct link;
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...353067,00.html
Old 02-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Gentry

thank you so much for sending the article any new pics out there..jen
Old 02-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Jenn here are two links to picture sites. Last year I gave you instructions on how to search if you don't recall and someone else doesn't type in Albert of Monaco or Albert de Monaco and enter. You can also select up the date you are searching for such as 2005 or a month in the year. Hope you made a good grade on last years paper.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/ms_...home.aspx?pg=1
http://pro.corbis.com/search/search.asp
Old 02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Gentry

he supposedly shoved a glass out of a waitresses hand over a shuffle over a bar tab someone posted the article several years ago. hopefully someone out there still has it.albert seems to be a player from article above.jen
Old 02-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Serene Highness

that is a shame too, today is not the time to be a player with all of the std's in the world, u know if u sleep with 6 people u have slept with everyone in the whole world,
not good odds if u ask me
Old 02-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=Gabriella]Here is the new thread on Prince Albert. Happy Posting! :)

You can find the old thread here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...&page=10&pp=20[/QUOTE
Does anyone besides me have a problem with this link? Also if I might ask is there a reason why these threads aren't called Crown Prince Albert? He is after all next in line for the Throne and talk is he is already running Monaco due to his father's health. His position makes him different then the other Prince's in the Forum he isn't just a figure head and some of their threads do say Crown Prince. I do realize he is more down to earth then the other Prince's and perfers to be called Al has it just been over looked? Thank you.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Polfoto 07-03-2005 Prince Albert of Monaco, center, is received by Sri Lankan President, Chandrika Kumaratunga, left, and Sri Lankan Foreign Minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, at the presidential palace in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Monday, March 7, 2005. Prince Albert is in Sri Lanka on a four day visit. (AP Photo/Eranga Jayawardena)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	104122   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	104123   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	87