HSH Prince Albert Current Events 25 : Feb.2008 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 25 of the thread to discuss the current events of HSH Prince Albert of Monaco.
You can find the old thread here:

HSH Prince Albert of Monaco, Current Events Part 24

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Thank, for the pictures Iceflower Albert look very charming in those pictures.

I agree, I think the photos from this trip have been very flattering. He looks really nice in them?

You are most welcome :flowers:
Here are some pics of Albert being shown some famous sights
and buildings of Dresden, like the "Frauenkirche" or the "Zwinger":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I agree, I think the photos from this trip have been very flattering. He looks really nice in them?
So it's not just me and my imagination? :D I find the change quite noticable and I wonder what brought it on?

PA is at peace. Apparently he will be getting married this year.
R.

PA is at peace. Apparently he will be getting married this year.
R.

Rosalee:flowers:

I hear he could use some love and happiness -- I hope they can provide this for each other!:ermm:

Did you notice that he had new glasses?:)

He does look nice in th recent photos, it must be the impending marriage?:ermm:

Pics 6.3.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco during the opening ceremony of the 7th edition
of the Cinema and Literature International Forum of Monaco, in Monaco, 06
March 2008. Y. Amano will be showcasing a few of his drawings at the
7th edition of the Cinema and Literature International Forum of Monaco which
takes place from March 6th to 8th, 2008 in Monaco. Under the high patronage
of H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince Albert II and with the participation of Honorary
President Sir Alan Parker, the 7th edition will be host to various key figures
from the international scenes of the cinema, literature and comic strips.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Let's stay on topic please....Albert's current Events not his "impending marriage"

IF and when Albert's engagement is announced...it will have its own separate thread.

Thank you.

From CHI mag via dagospia:

Prince Albert has been seen have lunch with Princess Patrizia Ruspoli at the Hotel de Paris in Montecarlo last Friday. She is one of the Italian style ambassadors in the world. Sorry I found no pics of her as of yet...

From CHI mag via dagospia:

Prince Albert has been seen have lunch with Princess Patrizia Ruspoli at the Hotel de Paris in Montecarlo last Friday. She is one of the Italian style ambassadors in the world. Sorry I found no pics of her as of yet...

Tosca, does that mean she is sort of a lobbyist for Italian designers? I wonder if Albert is trying to have one of the huge fashion shows held in Monaco and bring in all the top designers and super models? She would certainly be the one to help arrange it. I've also noticed that he has made a lot of effort with Monaco's and Italy's relationships. Perhaps it's always been this friendly and I've just never noticed.

I took a few shots of Prince Albert at the yacht show and rally last year which I've posted here:
Prince Albert of Monaco
I'll be looking out for him today during his birthday celebrations in Monaco Ville, but I think it may be Monegasque only. Does anyone know if he will be making a public appearance for non-Monagasques ?

Does anyone know where is PA's next international trip?

I think you can only log in as a guest. The Newscom site is for media professionals. Nice pics of PA in jeans though. He is very athletic looking still.

Pics 27.3.2008

Jennifrasure and Lozange, the pics you are talking about can
be found here Princess Stephanie for Fight Aids Monaco - Part 2.

Prince Albert II of Monaco sits down in Nissan's Mixim all electric
concept car on March 27, 2008 in Monaco, as part of the opening
of the 'EVER Monaco 2008' ecological vehicles and renewable
energies trade show.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert opens the MOODS STUDIO and MUSIC BAR in
Monaco on March 27, 2008.

Jennifrasure and Lozange, the pics you are talking about can
be found here Princess Stephanie for Fight Aids Monaco - Part 2.

Prince Albert II of Monaco sits down in Nissan's Mixim all electric
concept car on March 27, 2008 in Monaco, as part of the opening
of the 'EVER Monaco 2008' ecological vehicles and renewable
energies trade show.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert opens the MOODS STUDIO and MUSIC BAR in
Monaco on March 27, 2008.

Hello Ice Flower! It's an honour to be acknowledged by you :flowers:

I find that the pictures of PA in the car show he really has kept up with training as he mentioned he would again. He looks fitter and trimmer than say, this summer's golf outing. Is golf counted as one of his 26 (or 28) listed sports? :ermm: And his wardrobe has improved since the February birthday party :)yuk:) I can't wait to see where he turns up next although I'm guessing it's the much anticipated Rose Ball...

Friday March 28, 2008

Exhilarating experience
CHICK CHAT By PAULA MALAI ALI

"No event is complete without royalty and when you think of the principality of Monaco, Prince Albert (for all those single, young women) is the next image that comes to mind.

No chauffeur driven limo for this blue-blooded gentleman who made a grand entrance on a boat."

German verison Presseportal: BMW AG - Prinz Albert II. Translated verison

Last edited:
Pic 30.3.2008

You are welcome, Lozange :)
Here's a new pic from yesterday:
Prince Albert at the 11th Monaco Marathon,
Monte Carlo, Monaco - 30.03.08 ---> Pic

You are welcome, Lozange :)
Here's a new pic from yesterday:
Prince Albert at the 11th Monaco Marathon,
Monte Carlo, Monaco - 30.03.08 ---> Pic

Thank you, Ice Flower, you are so on the ball with pictures of PA - I'm amazed! I have a theory that you must be their personal archivist ;) and an excellent one at that!
I'm still licking my wounds from the resurgence of CW and am not looking yet at PA :in_love: {Removed inappropriate comments}. I guess in this picture, he decided to put into effect his promise of leaving the "little" woman at home and tend to state affairs alone.
I give up! :bang:

PS: Hi PsycheAnderos!.. if that was intended for me :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:monacoflag::news::amflag:

On a lighter note, Prince Albert named an American in charge of Louis II stadium:

" The American football director wants ASM to have a lucrative image in the United States and has declared that under-fire manager Ricardo will stay for many years. (...)"

Ligue 1: Monaco new chairman speaks - Setanta Sports

With the upcoming Grand Prix of Monaco, PA will have to suffer the presence of Monaco's most controversial citizen Max Mosley...:

"It is likely, however, that he will be at the Monaco grand prix a month later. He lives as a tax exile in Monaco, having inherited millions on the death of his mother, Lady Diana Mosley, in 2003. Prince Albert may find Mosley's presence on the grid as much an embarrassment as the crown prince of Bahrain, who politely asked the FIA president not to attend last Sunday's race."

Source, The Guardian: Formula one: Mosley's future to be settled with June vote | Sport front | guardian.co.uk Sport

:ohmy:

The secret daughter of Belgium's King Albert II says she wished for an outcome like in Monaco..

"But she said: "I would be lying if I said that I had not hoped for a situation like the one in Monaco," where the principality's own Prince Albert acknowledged his children born out of wedlock."

Source, iafrica
entertainment.iafrica.com | books | news Belgian king's secret daughter settles scores

Here is a fine example of foresight on the part of PA mentioned in this article as having been among the very few to recognize the heroism of a Muslim journalist in Bangladesh. The man was:

"arrested, tortured and imprisoned for long 17 months just for being in favor of global peace, inter-faith dialogue, ending religious hatred and thinking of everything good and noble for mankind? (..)

"my crime is: I am a living contradiction to today's phenomenon in the Muslim world, a Zionist, a defender of Israel and a devout, practicing Muslim living in the second largest Muslim country in the world." "

"Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury never got the attention of anti-Semitic institutions like Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch. Committee to Protect Journalists fears in honoring this Moslem Hero with any of their awards. None of the Israeli organizations ever came forward in favor of Choudhury with their recognition, to at least tell him "we are with you". When Prince Albert of Monaco or Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiessel recognize him for his extra-ordinary courage, Dan David Foundation, Gruber Foundation or other Jewish organization's recognitions for defending human rights and rights of Jews never went to this man."

Source: Global Politician - The Moslem Hero of Moderation
:bow:

:boxing::germanyflag:

Kroll is a world leader in risk management. The consulting firm is now taking up the cause to deal with negotiations with Germany.

Germany, not wanting to address tax issues with their own citizens instead has put the Principality on the spot, IMO.

Source, Intelligence Online
MONACO - When Kroll Points the Way to Monaco - INTELLIGENCE ONLINE

PA is away in Singapore attending a Global Summit on the Environment:

"A highlight of the B4E Global Summit 2008 is a high-level roundtable discussion with this year’s UNEP Champions of the Earth laureates on the topic of advancing the climate agenda through policy, mitigation and adaptation. The laureates participating in this discussion are HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco; Balgis Osman-Elasha, a senior researcher at Sudan’s Higher Council for Environment & Natural Resources; Atiq Rahman, the Executive Director of the Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies; Liz Thompson, the former Energy and Environment Minister of Barbados; and Abdul-Qader Ba-Jammal, the Secretary General of the Yemen People’s General Congress. (...) "

Source, The Financial Channel
The FINANCIAL, News That Makes Money, Business News & Multimedia - Government, NGO and Business Leaders Convene in Singapore to Discuss Action on Climate Change

Here is a follow-up to the story below of PA's donated 9/11 trees stolen in the Bronx..

The trees will rise again! From the NY Post:

9/11 TREES WILL RISE ONCE MORE
By JENNIFER FERMINO

April 4, 2008 -- The father of a fallen New York City firefighter said he is planning to replant more trees - possibly enclosed by a protective fence - after a cruel thief ripped out a grove of saplings commemorating 9/11 heroes in a Bronx park.

9/11 TREES WILL RISE ONCE MORE - New York Post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom