The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

According to a German article Albert has been seen in the company of a new blonde after he said that Charlene's activities had taken her away from the Monaco at this time. Other articles are saying he is single again. Time will tell.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic...if and when Albert becomes Engaged...I am sure it will be formally announced by the Royal House.

Thank you.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:10 AM
Administrator

Pics 25.11.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco during the World Athlete of the Year
awards in Monaco, Sunday, Nov. 25, 2007.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 11-26-2007, 04:58 AM
Nobility

Albert is just glowing I like seeming him that way.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Pics 23.11.2007

That's true, goody7058

Prince Albert opening the exhibition " LA MAISON DU DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE "
( "The house of sustainable development") in Monaco, 23 November 2007

I like the way he interacts with the children in his own special way

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
Old 11-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

oh Iceflower you have outdone yourself great pics the larger than life pic of PA looks great and what about the painting in first pic of last post PA always looks great however, is that a painting he's writing on??? From what little we can see it seems nice. Would it be possible to obtain a full pic of the painting and Pa was he autographing them? You can really "see" he's starting to lose weight
Old 11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Iceflower for the pics!
I love the ones with the children. Albert seems to be very nice to them.
Albert looks great and happy, whatever the reason why may be.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Administrator

Pics 26.11.2007

You are most welcome, Glistening Seas and giov

Glistening Seas, here are two more pics of the painting with the
two specials autograph * Painting 1 ** Painting 2 *

And the newest pics from today:
Prince Albert II of Monaco arrives for the opening ceremony of the
30th International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent
Movement at the International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG)
in Geneva, Switzerland, 26 November 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *
Old 11-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
That's true, goody7058

Prince Albert opening the exhibition " LA MAISON DU DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE "
( "The house of sustainable development") in Monaco, 23 November 2007

I like the way he interacts with the children in his own special way

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
If he had been able to chose his own career it would have been working with children.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
You are most welcome, Glistening Seas and giov
Glistening Seas, here are two more pics of the painting with the
two specials autograph * Painting 1 ** Painting 2 *
...Hmmm...what is the strange way to write his own country...The word "Monaco" is absolutelly illegible. I am curius what would graphologists say about his writing style...
Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine View Post
...Hmmm...what is the strange way to write his own country...The word "Monaco" is absolutelly illegible. I am curius what would graphologists say about his writing style...
That would be fun if anyone here can do it. Also look at how vertical his first name is and how many of the letters are the same height as the first one. I wonder if by writing his first name so legible is because he assumes everyone knows who he is or maybe he sees himself more important than Monaco. of course I am truly clueless on this but it is interesting and fun.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
That would be fun if anyone here can do it. Also look at how vertical his first name is and how many of the letters are the same height as the first one. I wonder if by writing his first name so legible is because he assumes everyone knows who he is or maybe he sees himself more important than Monaco. of course I am truly clueless on this but it is interesting and fun.
His signature is so illegible, that I've always wondered what exactly it is he's writing: Albert de Monaco (French) or Albert of Monaco (English). Arguments can be found for both... Or maybe that's the point, a convenient, multilingual, everywhere usable signature? A sort of interpret in the language of your choice? Do you think Albert has two signatures? One Albert of Monaco to sign official papers, autographs and the like and one Albert Grimaldi to sign his checks, private mail and love letters to Charlene?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine View Post
His signature is so illegible, that I've always wondered what exactly it is he's writing: Albert de Monaco (French) or Albert of Monaco (English). Arguments can be found for both... Or maybe that's the point, a convenient, multilingual, everywhere usable signature? A sort of interpret in the language of your choice? Do you think Albert has two signatures? One Albert of Monaco to sign official papers, autographs and the like and one Albert Grimaldi to sign his checks, private mail and love letters to Charlene?
He signed Albert de Monaco.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
According to a German article Albert has been seen in the company of a new blonde after he said that Charlene's activities had taken her away from the Monaco at this time. Other articles are saying he is single again. Time will tell.

The man will never get married and a young woman like Charlene probably would love to settle down at one point in her live. Personally, i wouldn't want to spend my live being just "the girlfriend". I've heard she wants children. i don't know if it is a rumor but it is not very unlikely she wants to marry and have children, many women want.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
Perhaps he has the same problem I do. I sign my name with first name, middle initial and last name. It's legible up to the second letter of my last name. I don't have an answer as to why we do its just happened with me over the years. I caught it yesterday I was doing it after reading all the posts. Maybe its got to do with getting grayer or balder times a wasting why waste it on a signature to make it look pretty.

{removed response to deleted comment- Lady Jennifer}
Old 11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
If he had been able to chose his own career it would have been working with children.

I really, really don't believe that would be his choice. And there's nothing wrong with not especially being totally delighted and enamored of the presence of children.

I think we need to remember that he has tremendous social skills, he's been a prince, he has paraded all of his life. And I'm sure he adores them and thinks they're delightful for the moment or the small amount of time he's before the camera with them.

Children take and steal attention from you and no I don't get that he would deliberately go that way with glee in his heart. But children of and by themselves exude preciousness and you have to really come out of yourself to give deeply as people do who work with them wholeheartedly.

Perhaps someday we shall see him with his own little legits--playing kick ball, or whatever, teaching them to swim, skate whatever.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga101 View Post
I really, really don't believe that would be his choice. And there's nothing wrong with not especially being totally delighted and enamored of the presence of children.
Actually that came directly from him.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Aristocracy

I decided to spent some time to anylize the Albert' sign.
If I could see his regular handwriting, it would be easier to take him to pieces

Enjoy!
- Bottom-up lines – optimism, confidence, courage
- Letters are bold, confident and majestic, capital ones are big and wide – pride person
- First letter is round; some letters are illegible – carelessness
- Some letters without end, different distance between letters - good nature
- The words have sharp end – economical person (mildly)
- Letters or words with underline, sometimes letters remind hooks – obstinate (mildly)
- Round letters, absence of the sharp angles, irregular height of letters, waves – nerveless, slack nature (mildly)
- The word’ end has an accentuated hook - persistence
- First letter in the word “Monaco” - critical mind as a forced/gained state
- Reserved person trying to avoid distemper, reach peace of mind and maintain equilibrium in surrounding
- Mediocrity, hypocrisy, shyness, stinginess, jealousy, distrust are NOT FOUND
Old 11-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine View Post
I decided to spent some time to anylize the Albert' sign.
If I could see his regular handwriting, it would be easier to take him to pieces

Enjoy!
- Bottom-up lines – optimism, confidence, courage
- Letters are bold, confident and majestic, capital ones are big and wide – pride person
- First letter is round; some letters are illegible – carelessness
- Some letters without end, different distance between letters - good nature
- The words have sharp end – economical person (mildly)
- Letters or words with underline, sometimes letters remind hooks – obstinate (mildly)
- Round letters, absence of the sharp angles, irregular height of letters, waves – nerveless, slack nature (mildly)
- The word’ end has an accentuated hook - persistence
- First letter in the word “Monaco” - critical mind as a forced/gained state
- Reserved person trying to avoid distemper, reach peace of mind and maintain equilibrium in surrounding
- Mediocrity, hypocrisy, shyness, stinginess, jealousy, distrust are NOT FOUND

That was fun. I realize handwriting is supposedly an instrument thing. But emotions, occasions, presence of other people play a big role. As you say, to see his regular handwriting done ,just his sitting alone would be, I think, more reliable.

Just for the heck of it--- I would just bet jealousy is not a big problem with him. As for some of the others---who knows? All the same
Old 11-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Aristocracy

...And a little more to add:
- Vertical flourish – sign of the strong leader, strict relationships with subordinates, independent nature, who is not inclined to consider somebody opinion (who could say? )
- Horizontal underline – emphasize personal importance.
- Different words’ size – sensitive, impatient person with a changeable mood; possible headaches.
- Waving line – smartness and dexterity; commercial ability.
- Capital letter “A” written as a lowercase letter – reveals a kind and democratic enough person.