HSH Prince Albert Current Events 24 : Sept.2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Hmmm...what is the strange way to write his own country...The word "Monaco" is absolutelly illegible. I am curius what would graphologists say about his writing style... :ermm:

That would be fun if anyone here can do it. Also look at how vertical his first name is and how many of the letters are the same height as the first one. I wonder if by writing his first name so legible is because he assumes everyone knows who he is or maybe he sees himself more important than Monaco. of course I am truly clueless on this but it is interesting and fun.

That would be fun if anyone here can do it. Also look at how vertical his first name is and how many of the letters are the same height as the first one. I wonder if by writing his first name so legible is because he assumes everyone knows who he is or maybe he sees himself more important than Monaco. of course I am truly clueless on this but it is interesting and fun.
His signature is so illegible, that I've always wondered what exactly it is he's writing: Albert de Monaco (French) or Albert of Monaco (English). Arguments can be found for both... Or maybe that's the point, a convenient, multilingual, everywhere usable signature? A sort of interpret in the language of your choice? :lol: Do you think Albert has two signatures? One Albert of Monaco to sign official papers, autographs and the like and one Albert Grimaldi to sign his checks, private mail and love letters to Charlene? :ermm:

His signature is so illegible, that I've always wondered what exactly it is he's writing: Albert de Monaco (French) or Albert of Monaco (English). Arguments can be found for both... Or maybe that's the point, a convenient, multilingual, everywhere usable signature? A sort of interpret in the language of your choice? :lol: Do you think Albert has two signatures? One Albert of Monaco to sign official papers, autographs and the like and one Albert Grimaldi to sign his checks, private mail and love letters to Charlene? :ermm:

He signed Albert de Monaco.

According to a German article Albert has been seen in the company of a new blonde after he said that Charlene's activities had taken her away from the Monaco at this time. Other articles are saying he is single again. Time will tell.

The man will never get married and a young woman like Charlene probably would love to settle down at one point in her live. Personally, i wouldn't want to spend my live being just "the girlfriend". I've heard she wants children. i don't know if it is a rumor but it is not very unlikely she wants to marry and have children, many women want.

Perhaps he has the same problem I do. I sign my name with first name, middle initial and last name. It's legible up to the second letter of my last name. I don't have an answer as to why we do its just happened with me over the years. I caught it yesterday I was doing it after reading all the posts. Maybe its got to do with getting grayer or balder times a wasting why waste it on a signature to make it look pretty.

{removed response to deleted comment- Lady Jennifer}

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had been able to chose his own career it would have been working with children.

I really, really don't believe that would be his choice. And there's nothing wrong with not especially being totally delighted and enamored of the presence of children.

I think we need to remember that he has tremendous social skills, he's been a prince, he has paraded all of his life. And I'm sure he adores them and thinks they're delightful for the moment or the small amount of time he's before the camera with them.

Children take and steal attention from you and no I don't get that he would deliberately go that way with glee in his heart. But children of and by themselves exude preciousness and you have to really come out of yourself to give deeply as people do who work with them wholeheartedly.

Perhaps someday we shall see him with his own little legits--playing kick ball, or whatever, teaching them to swim, skate whatever.

I really, really don't believe that would be his choice. And there's nothing wrong with not especially being totally delighted and enamored of the presence of children.
Actually that came directly from him.

I decided to spent some time to anylize the Albert' sign.
If I could see his regular handwriting, it would be easier to take him to pieces :cool:

Enjoy! :flowers:
- Bottom-up lines – optimism, confidence, courage
- Letters are bold, confident and majestic, capital ones are big and wide – pride person
- First letter is round; some letters are illegible – carelessness
- Some letters without end, different distance between letters - good nature
- The words have sharp end – economical person (mildly)
- Letters or words with underline, sometimes letters remind hooks – obstinate (mildly)
- Round letters, absence of the sharp angles, irregular height of letters, waves – nerveless, slack nature (mildly)
- The word’ end has an accentuated hook - persistence
- First letter in the word “Monaco” - critical mind as a forced/gained state
- Reserved person trying to avoid distemper, reach peace of mind and maintain equilibrium in surrounding
- Mediocrity, hypocrisy, shyness, stinginess, jealousy, distrust are NOT FOUND :angel:

I decided to spent some time to anylize the Albert' sign.
If I could see his regular handwriting, it would be easier to take him to pieces :cool:

Enjoy! :flowers:
- Bottom-up lines – optimism, confidence, courage
- Letters are bold, confident and majestic, capital ones are big and wide – pride person
- First letter is round; some letters are illegible – carelessness
- Some letters without end, different distance between letters - good nature
- The words have sharp end – economical person (mildly)
- Letters or words with underline, sometimes letters remind hooks – obstinate (mildly)
- Round letters, absence of the sharp angles, irregular height of letters, waves – nerveless, slack nature (mildly)
- The word’ end has an accentuated hook - persistence
- First letter in the word “Monaco” - critical mind as a forced/gained state
- Reserved person trying to avoid distemper, reach peace of mind and maintain equilibrium in surrounding
- Mediocrity, hypocrisy, shyness, stinginess, jealousy, distrust are NOT FOUND :angel:

That was fun. I realize handwriting is supposedly an instrument thing. But emotions, occasions, presence of other people play a big role. As you say, to see his regular handwriting done ,just his sitting alone would be, I think, more reliable.

Just for the heck of it--- I would just bet jealousy is not a big problem with him. As for some of the others---who knows?:ermm: All the same:wub:

...And a little more to add: ;)
- Vertical flourish – sign of the strong leader, strict relationships with subordinates, independent nature, who is not inclined to consider somebody opinion (who could say? :ermm:)
- Horizontal underline – emphasize personal importance.
- Different words’ size – sensitive, impatient person with a changeable mood; possible headaches.
- Waving line – smartness and dexterity; commercial ability.
- Capital letter “A” written as a lowercase letter – reveals a kind and democratic enough person.

:flowers:

Capital letter “A” written as a lowercase letter – reveals a kind and democratic enough person.
He makes the letter A correct in cursive its A in printing. In lower case I would take that to mean this albert.

I just meant that he uses the bigger version of the round small letter as the capital one :)

Pic 28.11.2007

On Wednesday Albert has unveiled a new stature of Prince Rainier
made by Daphné du Barry in the Palace Gardens in Monaco:

----> Pic

Is he growing a beard? He looks so good lately. Maybe he is getting in shape for his future nuptials. He must miss his father so much. Nice to see this statue for a man who did so much for his country. The legacy continues.

I think he does look good but a beard....it looks more to me like the camera was stained or the picture isn't clear enough...Time will tell.
btw thanks for the picture.:)

Glistening Seas

:)w-o-ow i-s that "really" PA whaaaat a difference. Is that really a Beard??? Did you happen to get a closer view i almost didn't recognize him. he certainly looks different but the pic is far a way. i like the statue of his father too. could you get a closer view??? did he lose weight?? is that a go-tee:monacostandard::news::popcorn::prettyplease:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pix. PA has a proud look on his face seeing his father's statue. I like the ruffled look of Rainier's garments. It gives the impression,to me, of hard work. But I don't think PA's weight bothers him so much. People here comment on it so much. But he looks quite pleased with himself, his weight size. Maybe he ought not be--but he seems to be. I guess he feels, it doesn't get in his way at all-socially or otherwise.

If he enjoys eating--that makes us all happy. I get happy momentarily, but oh so unhappy later when I look at the bouffancy in the wrong places!! Unlike him, I don't have enough going for me--I need my figure!!!!

Pics 30.11.2007

No beard, no, I don't think so, it only looks like one as to the
bad quality of the pic I've posted :):)

Here are the newest pics from yesterday:

Prince Albert II of Monaco visited the Christmas Village at the
Quai Albert I in the company of the Mayor of Monaco, 30.Nov.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Does anyone know if Prince Albert was present in So Africa for World AIDS Day to help support Nelson Mandela's charity event(s)?

Wasn't that this weekend? The most recent photos I have seen of him with Charlene date December 1st and 2nd and he was in Monaco. On the 1st, he went to an aids event with Princess Stephanie and Charlene and on the 2nd, he attended a soccer game in Monaco with Charlene.

Pics 4.12.2007

Here are some pics from Tuesday, 4 December:

Prince Albert II of Monaco visits the site of the future Center
Leisure Monaco which will be located near the chicane on Loews,
above the Larvotto.
---> Pic

Laying of the 1st stone by Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Quietudine,
a retirement home which will be located at the foot of the Rock of
Monaco.
---> Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Pics 6.12.2007

MONACO PEACE AND SPORT FORUM:

Prince Albert II of Monaco looks at Israeli Minister of Culture,
Sport and Science Ghaleb Majadle, left, shaking hands with
the Palestinian ambassador to the United Kingdom Professor
Manuel Hassassian during the International Forum Peace and
Sport 2007 in Monaco, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2007.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Hope Albert keep it off I like it when he thin and healthy.

Here are some pics from Tuesday, 4 December:

Laying of the 1st stone by Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Quietudine,
a retirement home which will be located at the foot of the Rock of
Monaco.
---> Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Man! He looks especially great in that first pic! He lost a lot of weight it seems!

Pics 3.12.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco opened the new "Novotel"
hotel in Monaco on 3 December 2007:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 7.12.2007

MONACO FIA AWARDS:

Finnish World 2007 Formula One champion Kimi Raikkonen, right, with
Spanish driver Fernando Alonso, second from left, British driver Lewis
Hamilton, second from right, and President of FIA Max Mosley, left,
pose for photographers with Prince Albert II of Monaco center, during
the 2007 FIA Prize Giving gala, in Monaco, Friday, Dec 7, 2007.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert of Monaco participated at the Telethon. The Telethon
is a fundraising event broadcast on television that lasts many hours
or even days, the purpose of which is to raise money for a charitable
cause about muscular dystrophy, 7 Dec 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pics 8.12.2007

Prince Albert of Monaco and Beausoleil's Mayor Robert Vial attend
the opening ceremony of the Avenue Rainier III on the Maoyenne
Corniche in Beausoleil, France near Monaco on December 8, 2007.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom