http://i24.tinypic.com/2jcdc93.jpg

Old 10-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho View Post
one pic of opening of consulate.
GETTY HQ
http://i24.tinypic.com/2jcdc93.jpg
Thanks for sharing! Ha! PA's tie matches with the Monaguesque flag. He sure is showing his "true colors!" Okay, I'm lame.

Old 10-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

Here's links about M Giacone affair (red nose) I'm happy
I do beleive that Albert and advisors didn't though people were posting on websites (rue 89, TFI , nouvel observateur, websites about music... )and making petition to support Giacone
Tageblatt
Monaco : La justice pas fâchée par le nez rouge d'Albert II - People
http://www.rue89.com/2007/10/09/le-c...comment-102522
IMO advisors should have better to stop him traveling with his mistress than bashing Giacone!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilae View Post
Here's links about M Giacone affair (red nose) I'm happy
I do beleive that Albert and advisors didn't though people were posting on websites (rue 89, TFI , nouvel observateur, websites about music... )and making petition to support Giacone
Tageblatt
Monaco : La justice pas fâchée par le nez rouge d'Albert II - People
Le cyberdissident de Monaco n'a pas offensé le prince Albert | Rue89
IMO advisors should have better to stop him traveling with his mistress than bashing Giacone!
Cherie lilae,

Je non parle pas francais (actually, that's as much as I retained from my elementary french classes). Care to translate or summarize? From what I gather, it's a victory for Giacone and his right to freedom of speech. Is that right? What is the red nose affair?

Merci!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Aristocracy

here's link on royal forum about red nose affair
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ate-13767.html
In another forum
Monaco :: View topic - current affairs
we have a lot of posts on monaco.freeforum about "red nose" see current affairs I II wa have Ginny's avatar and ginny's pic (soirée LSGs)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...LSTGsginny.jpg
Go on Ginny-MC
There is no right for freedom of speech in Monaco, but M Giacone will not go in jail... I hope he''ll be back to his work!!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Pics 12.10.2007

French junior minister for Ecology Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, flanked by
French doctor Jean-Louis Etienne, Russian Duma Vice-President Artur
Chilingarov, and Prince Albert of Monaco, baptizes 12 October 2007 in
Marignane, southern France, the Total Pole airship built in Russia that
will fly to the North Pole between March and April 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Pics 15.10.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco passes by some sport posters as he visits,
15 October 2007 in Monaco, the 18th edition of the International sports
programs show for television and new media 'Sportel':

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

pic number 2 is a fav. Whaaaat's Sportstel??? Does AnYoNe know how he fit's into it??
Old 10-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
pic number 2 is a fav. Whaaaat's Sportstel??? Does AnYoNe know how he fit's into it??
Sportel is an international trade show for all things with regard to sports: sports rights owner and buyers, marketing, broadcasters. More or less everything that involves sport, apart from the actual sporty thing itself. The name is probably some combination of sport and television, but that's just a guess. It being sporty, naturally Albert has to show up. After all, he was the sporty prince before he turned into the green prince. He opened the event this year and visited (and/or opened) it last year too, IIRC. I know some sport associations have their headquarters or at least a sub-headquarters in Monaco, so the location isn't that odd.

And now on a completely different subject: does anyone know if Albert dyes his hair? It seems a bit darker than usual on those two photos Iceflower posted. Just curious.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Nobility

I think that his real color.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Serene Highness

There is article in The Economist about Albert and Monaco. If already posted, feel free to delete

http://http://www.economist.com/worl...ory_id=9971292

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 10-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine View Post
And now on a completely different subject: does anyone know if Albert dyes his hair? It seems a bit darker than usual on those two photos Iceflower posted. Just curious.
It does look darker and I'd have to say dyeing is likely because it should be showing gray by now.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
It does look darker and I'd have to say dyeing is likely because it should be showing gray by now.
It does appear darker, but it could be the lighting? Also I had to laugh at the thought of his dying his hair as there isn't much of it to dye.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
It does appear darker, but it could be the lighting? Also I had to laugh at the thought of his dying his hair as there isn't much of it to dye.
That's one thing that isn't his fault its his genes and look at the amount of woman who dye their hair and not to just cover gray. Just so this isn't misunderstood I was making a comment not because you said you laughed. I can see him doing it. Not much about him surprises me.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
That's one thing that isn't his fault its his genes and look at the amount of woman who dye their hair and not to just cover gray. Just so this isn't misunderstood I was making a comment not because you said you laughed. I can see him doing it. Not much about him surprises me.
I laughed at the thought of a practically bald man dying what was left of his hair not that he might have dyed it. Many men now dye their hair, or perm it or straighten it just like women. So the thought of his dyeing it doesn't surprise me it just that it hardly seems worth it with what he has left.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
I laughed at the thought of a practically bald man dying what was left of his hair not that he might have dyed it. Many men now dye their hair, or perm it or straighten it just like women. So the thought of his dyeing it doesn't surprise me it just that it hardly seems worth it with what he has left.
I knew what you meant because I know you, that was directed to those who would make fun of it. I see that part in poor taste like his gf with a big nose. The crews on both Forums rip him and her up.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

great avatar Lady MacAlpine ohhh Pa doesn't need to dye his hair imho.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
great avatar Lady MacAlpine ohhh Pa doesn't need to dye his hair imho.
Merci beaucoup.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Pics 24.10.2007

Prince Albert of Monaco at SAKS Fifth Avenue during his
appearence on October 24, 2007 in New York :

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4
Old 10-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Nobility

Do you think that he bought something for Charlene I heard that he was tight with his wallet. He didn't have any bags with him.

Closed Thread