HSH Prince Albert Current Events 24 : Sept.2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert is not standing next to Tasha. He is either standing in front of her or a few people away from her. No indication from these photos that she is anything more than a friend.
hello Laura lady/L I agree with you... she seems to be around and we can't say anything about pics. i have to say that I don't care...because we'll always see girls around.

Not a huge fan of Tasha, but she is a much better choise for PA then Charlene.JMO I do not know Tasha's age but she seems mature, cultured.....a way more refined then Charlene. PA and Tasha look nice together as well. He appears more seriuos/dignified standing next to her then he ever looked when with Charlene.
Tasha against the backdrop of the Meditteranean. how lovely..........have to agree & second the fact that she is apparently mature and cultured.

Where was Charlene why didn't he take her.

Training for the Olympics since her shoulder injury seems to have gotten better. Thus fitting in with her former comments about training. I find it interesting that the shoulder injury seems to emerge when she is with Albert. I wonder why?

That's what the article stated. That she was training for the Olympics and that it's going to be her last event...and that maybe she is going to do charity work as the Princess of Monaco afterwards.

But that doesn't belong in this thread....;)

That's what the article stated. That she was training for the Olympics and that it's going to be her last event...and that maybe she is going to do charity work as the Princess of Monaco afterwards.

But that doesn't belong in this thread....;)

Would you please send a link to the article or post the article in its original language or tell me which magazine/newspaper/online site you got this info from? Thanks!

Pics 26.9.2007

Nice pics of a relaxed and laughing Albert :):
The Embassy of Monaco welcomed Prince Albert of Monaco to their
new home on Embassy Row , Washington D.C., USA - 26.09.07

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Would you please send a link to the article or post the article in its original language or tell me which magazine/newspaper/online site you got this info from? Thanks!

It's the article from Hola magazine and the link is above when they mention pictures of Albert and Tasha.....you just click the link on that page where it says back to the article...

Pics 4.10.2007

Me too, Lady Jen :flowers:

Prince Albert II of Monaco speaks at a press conference hosted by
Sir Nicholas Lloyd at the Ritz Hotel on October 4, 2007 in London.

Albert will tonight open a Monegasque Consulate in London.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Terrific pictures thanks! I love to see him like this doing his job and looking relaxed but in charge. It's so much better than all the pics with the women and gala photo ops. I'd like to see him leave the ladies home! JMO

Not a huge fan of Tasha, but she is a much better choise for PA then Charlene.JMO I do not know Tasha's age but she seems mature, cultured.....a way more refined then Charlene. PA and Tasha look nice together as well. He appears more seriuos/dignified standing next to her then he ever looked when with Charlene.

Who was it, was it Paca who didn't at all like Tasha? Somewhere back in one of the threads there was conversation around Tasha and what she really looked or acted like off camera. (Sorry if I've named Paca and it wasn't!) :ohmy:

Tasha against the backdrop of the Meditteranean. how lovely..........have to agree & second the fact that she is apparently mature and cultured.
I'll 3rd that (if there is such a thing).
Whoever this Tasha is, she is very pretty and seems to have a very refined quality about her in those pics.
I do not know anything about her, but then again I know nothing about Charlene other than what's been posted here, and I can truthfully say, that I would rather see Albert with Tasha than Charlene. No offense to Charlene of course. JMO.

Nice to see Albert and Tasha together she looks beautiful . Thanks iceflower for the newer pics

Who was it, was it Paca who didn't at all like Tasha? Somewhere back in one of the threads there was conversation around Tasha and what she really looked or acted like off camera. (Sorry if I've named Paca and it wasn't!) :ohmy:
You're correct it was between her and I in a girlfriend thread.

Thanks once again for posting great photos iceflower!! :flowers: It is nice to see him doing something positive for Monaco. He appears very relaxed and happy, also in the photos from the cocktail party with Charlotte. It was very nice to see her there with him. Great to see evidence that the family sticks together.

Thank you, LadyMacAlpine, for confirming what I had remembered about Tasha!! :flowers:

This is what I like to hear about Albert. Doing his job. He said he want to start having tolls when you come in Monaco like London have.

Last edited:
Here's links about M Giacone affair (red nose) I'm happy:flowers:
I do beleive that Albert and advisors didn't though people were posting on websites (rue 89, TFI , nouvel observateur, websites about music... )and making petition to support Giacone
Tageblatt
Monaco : La justice pas fâchée par le nez rouge d'Albert II - People
http://www.rue89.com/2007/10/09/le-...a-pas-offense-le-prince-albert#comment-102522
IMO advisors should have better to stop him traveling with his mistress than bashing Giacone!

Here's links about M Giacone affair (red nose) I'm happy:flowers:
I do beleive that Albert and advisors didn't though people were posting on websites (rue 89, TFI , nouvel observateur, websites about music... )and making petition to support Giacone
Tageblatt
Monaco : La justice pas fâchée par le nez rouge d'Albert II - People
Le cyberdissident de Monaco n'a pas offensé le prince Albert | Rue89
IMO advisors should have better to stop him traveling with his mistress than bashing Giacone!

Cherie lilae,

Je non parle pas francais (actually, that's as much as I retained from my elementary french classes). Care to translate or summarize? From what I gather, it's a victory for Giacone and his right to freedom of speech. Is that right? What is the red nose affair?

Merci!

here's link on royal forum about red nose affair
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/red-nose-debate-13767.html
In another forum
Monaco :: View topic - current affairs
we have a lot of posts on monaco.freeforums about "red nose" see current affairs I II wa have Ginny's avatar and ginny's pic (soirée LSGs)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/lilaeelis/rednosesoireLSTGsginny.jpg
Go on Ginny-MC:)
There is no right for freedom of speech in Monaco, but M Giacone will not go in jail... I hope he''ll be back to his work!!

Pics 12.10.2007

French junior minister for Ecology Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, flanked by
French doctor Jean-Louis Etienne, Russian Duma Vice-President Artur
Chilingarov, and Prince Albert of Monaco, baptizes 12 October 2007 in
Marignane, southern France, the Total Pole airship built in Russia that
will fly to the North Pole between March and April 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 15.10.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco passes by some sport posters as he visits,
15 October 2007 in Monaco, the 18th edition of the International sports
programs show for television and new media 'Sportel':

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Glistening Seas

:Dpic number 2 is a fav. Whaaaat's Sportstel??? Does AnYoNe know how he fit's into it??:confused::monacostandard::rainbow::popcorn:

:Dpic number 2 is a fav. Whaaaat's Sportstel??? Does AnYoNe know how he fit's into it??:confused::monacostandard::rainbow::popcorn:
Sportel is an international trade show for all things with regard to sports: sports rights owner and buyers, marketing, broadcasters. More or less everything that involves sport, apart from the actual sporty thing itself. The name is probably some combination of sport and television, but that's just a guess. It being sporty, naturally Albert has to show up. After all, he was the sporty prince before he turned into the green prince. :D He opened the event this year and visited (and/or opened) it last year too, IIRC. I know some sport associations have their headquarters or at least a sub-headquarters in Monaco, so the location isn't that odd.

And now on a completely different subject: does anyone know if Albert dyes his hair? It seems a bit darker than usual on those two photos Iceflower posted. Just curious. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom