HSH Prince Albert Current Events 24 : Sept.2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We cannot see behind the curtain, but imo Albert has good education and know how to govern his country, and there are also his experianced counselors. The yellow press shows only a small part of his life. But its right - a more "serious Albert" is required.
( But who is ruling Monaco ? The Grimaldis or the men of business or some racketeers .. ? )

I agree with Wind - Albert is a quite smart and well educated person so that to rule his country properly. His father put enough in his head so that he could be a good ruler.
And yes, we watch just a small part of his real life so that to come to the right conclusion. We see just a wrapping of the bonbon ;) ....but I bet - the Right Woman of His Life (if she appears) we would be able to appreciate! :lol:

--------------

Sandsla, :flowers: about Double Happiness - during last years we could see different expressions of PA face - pleasure, satisfaction, interest, lust, politeness, indifference, irritation, tiredness, thoughfulness, sorrow etc., but NEVER (!) Real Happiness or Love.

I agree with Wind - Albert is a quite smart and well educated person so that to rule his country properly. His father put enough in his head so that he could be a good ruler.
And yes, we watch just a small part of his real life so that to come to the right conclusion. We see just a wrapping of the bonbon ;) ....but I bet - the Right Woman of His Life (if she appears) we would be able to appreciate! :lol:

--------------

Sandsla, :flowers: about Double Happiness - during last years we could see different expressions of PA face - pleasure, satisfaction, interest, lust, politeness, indifference, irritation, tiredness, thoughfulness, sorrow etc., but NEVER (!) Real Happiness or Love.
---------------

Aquamarine,:flowers:

With all he has in life, perhaps this still gives him something to look forward to....:angel:

I hope one day Albert have true happiness and find love.

Pics 27.2.2008

Albert II, Prince of Monaco greeted by Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit
in front of the city's Brandenburg Gate on February 27, 2008. Prince
Albert will hold talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel expected
to focus on German demands for greater banking transparency.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Glistening Seas

:) what an eventful day today n-i-c-e pics. Germany is a very pretty country. Correct me if i am wrong but i was under the distinct impression that in order for Pa to get into the EU Pa had to do alot of revising. imho this meeting is simply a continuation of that process. i hope they give us nice pics of Germany. :innocent::popcorn::rainbow:

Albert II, Prince of Monaco greeted by Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit
in front of the city's Brandenburg Gate on February 27, 2008. Prince
Albert will hold talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel expected
to focus on German demands for greater banking transparency.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Thanks Iceflower as usual up to the minute with the news on Albert. I think he looks good in the photo's and happy. It's good to see him smiling like that he needs to do it more. I miss the days of watching him playing sports. We never did get the total count on how many sports he's played. Guess I found something to do myself since I started it. He's cute as ever. So he has some problems no one is perfect I still love him :wub:

Indeed it is, Glistening Seas, too sad Albert only visited Berlin..
and did not come to my town for example..;):D
LadyMac, you are most welcome as always :flowers:
And debby, thanks for these pics.

Here are some pics of Albert's meeting with Angela Merkel:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel greets Albert II of Monaco upon his
arrival at the Chancellery on February 27, 2008 in Berlin, Germany.
According to media reports Merkel is to urge Albert to make Monaco's
financial institutions more transparent in order to hinder tax evaders.
Prince Albert is on a two-day official visit to Germany

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Has anyone besides me noticed Albert's hair is darker and thicker in the winter months? I think it looks better. I have the count on the sports to post.

Glistening Seas

:monacostandard::) great observation. it does seem thicker like he let it grow out more. it's nice. he did look great in the pics quite a handsome group of guys. let's hope we get to see more pics of beautiful Great country:popcorn::prettyplease:

That's really a good obversation :)

Here are some pics from yesterday evening:
Albert II of Monaco and guests attend a gala dinner in honor of
Prince Albert II of Monaco on February 27, 2008 in Berlin, Germany.
Prince Albert is on a two-day official visit to Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom