HSH Prince Albert Current Events 23 : July 2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angel:ohhhh how ab-so-loutely a-d-o-r-a-bl-e and i absolutely looove that chair so beach-y and cozy looking. From the looks and smile on PA'S face looks like he was having as much fun as the children were:popcorn::sun::star: they seemed completely bedazzled by PA being there what fun they must have had. :monacostandard::TRFrules:

Yeah, they're so little and cute. They do look bedaszzled looking at him. But doesn't he handle his JOB stuff well/ Well, he does look delighted. But what an opportune place to make a personal child comment but think I would get the scissors:bang: I'm pretty sutre I would.

I love the little one in Pic 4 -- slapping his forehead as if to say "D'oh!" I had a rough day and he just made me laugh.

Pa appears to be delighted to be around little children.I think all the Grimaldis love the Lilliputians.Maybe he will have some of his own soon. Who knows?
Lovely pics.

Pa appears to be delighted to be around little children.I think all the Grimaldis love the Lilliputians.Maybe he will have some of his own soon. Who knows?
Lovely pics.
Pictures are cute, Don't Albert have kids already, Don't you mean he wants more kids.:ermm:

I think most probably you meant legitimate kids...he does have illegitimate ones, Alex and Jazmin....

Pictures are cute, Don't Albert have kids already, Don't you mean he wants more kids.:ermm:

Now that would be a great "Current Event". We just love him here ,Me thinks he has a special sparkle here and "ain't telling".

Perhaps I missed something, and you've aready discussed about that, but according to this week's Novella 2000 mag, Albert and Charlene got caught in a forest fire last weekend. Does anybody know something more???

Perhaps I missed something, and you've aready discussed about that, but according to this week's Novella 2000 mag, Albert and Charlene got caught in a forest fire last weekend. Does anybody know something more???
There was a fire right above the moyenne Corniche a little while back. Haven't heard of any new fires near here. This summer there were to my knowledge only 2 fires closeby. So unless they went somewhere particular. But according to the agenda Albert was with Mandela, there was the picnic and the ironman so I don't know when he would have been able to get himself caught in a fire.

Pics 13.9.2007

Albert II of Monaco opened the Monaco Classic Week 2007 organised
by the Yacht Club de Monaco on 13 Sep 2007:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Glistening Seas

:)i agree that pic number 3 is fan-tas-tic. it's quite awesome. is this a race? if so whom won. i got a chance to see the pics on the nicematin with all the pics of the ships. how magnificent they all were with all the beautiful sails. i particularly like those. :monacostandard::king4::cheers: Pa looked smashing in that blue jacket with white pants super job on the wardrobe.

Last edited:
Pics 14.9.2007

Albert during the price delivery "Monaco PRIX DE LA PERSONNALITE DE LA MER 2007"
that was part of the Monaco Classic Week 2007, on 14 Sep 2007:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom