The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
You are probably right. It is three hot meals a day and Creme Brulee and Tarte au chocolat every night.
Perhaps he should take a page out of the Duchess of York's book and be the next weight watchers celebrity or Jenny Craig and let's not forget Anna Nicole's favorite Trimspa.

On the other hand if he'd get rid of all these demanding girlfriends/mistresses he wouldn't be stress eating either and he would have time to go to go to the gym. And hire Oprah's chef to help make the creme brulee and Tarte au chocolat on the light side. I believe weight watchers let's you eat this stuff but you only get so many points a day in that catagory or something like that.

Old 04-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Serene Highness

I think Albert lost some weight recently. I remember pics from Christmas '05 swimming event in MC and then from swimming event at Christmas 06, also in MC, and comparing to '05 he looked much slimmer in '06.
He still needs to work on his weight though.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 04-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I think Albert lost some weight recently. I remember pics from Christmas '05 swimming event in MC and then from swimming event at Christmas 06, also in MC, and comparing to '05 he looked much slimmer in '06.
He still needs to work on his weight though.
If look at the man at the swimming event and at the same man wearing clothes a couple of days before and after you'll see that he held his tummy in while he was rushing into the water. And during all the photographs. Obviously he saw the pictures from his last swim and decided to look better this time.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert looks happy and healthy as he should be.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Royal Highness

Monaco chronicler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Oh my god he is maturing so handsomely. I just love how his complexion harmonized with the China wall and his suit. Gee the photographer is truly an artist and the lighting man, the sun in this case. And the way he sits with his legs apart so inviting. and oh my god what a fabulous painting he is holding on the second picture. He has such good taste for art. So sweet! I just love this man to bits. I wouldn't say he is loosing any weight though. I wonder what he eats. He probably sits alone in the evening, poor thing, yappling on french fries or french toast in front of the TV. Don't they have french food in Monaco?
Hi Donna,
I am in uproarious laughter with your commentary on Prince Albert [and it is taken in good humour and appreciated as fantastic wit}as usual but I thought by now an astute and exceptionallly intelligent chronicler of the royals or patricians in this case would have given us insight into the other Houses of Gotha too.HSH Prince Albert, good literate sport that he is, may he & you Donna live forever, after this trip to the Orient.Thanks so much for the love and light.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Aristocracy

Where is Albert now? It seems that after he left the orient he dropped off the face of the earth.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Serene Highness

According to lepetitejournal.com prince Albert was in Monaco on Thursday 05/03.He received Australian ambassadress at princely palace in MC. On Friday 05/04 Albert is leaving for Switzerland.

Translated version of http://www.lepetitjournal.com/content/view/14391/1257/

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Swiss Federal President Micheline Calmy-Rey (L) review an honour guard upon Prince Albert's arrival for a working visit in Berne, Switzerland, 04 May 2007

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 05-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pic 4.5.2007

Thanks for the pics fanletizia!
Here's a pic from another event Albert attended today:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Swiss Federal Minister Moritz Leuenberger speak about climate change, at the university of Berne, Switzerland, Friday, May 4, 2007. Prince Albert is on a working visit to Bern. (AP Photo/Key Lukas Lehmann)

Albert 4.5.2007
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

oh-h-h-h fanletizia the first pics doesn't work however, the next one is okay . i hope there's more pics.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Serene Highness

Just wondering if there might be any pictures from the ball in Switzerland that was held in Prince Albert's honor?
Old 05-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness

Hibou, I don't think it was held in his honour. It was a charity ball for the environment and he was a guest.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Hibou, I don't think it was held in his honour. It was a charity ball for the environment and he was a guest.
Oh Maybe he was then the guest of honor this year. My mistake! But still no pics! You would think there would be pics to help with corporate sponsors for next year and to increase individual contributions.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
Oh Maybe he was then the guest of honor this year. My mistake! But still no pics! You would think there would be pics to help with corporate sponsors for next year and to increase individual contributions.
according to the official website of the wwf panda organization , he was the guest of honor this year
"WWF International held its international gala event at Raffles le Montreux Palace on Friday, 4 May 2007 — in the presence of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, our guest of honour"
I have seen pics with other guests of honor in the past years, strange there are none with him...
Old 05-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 7.5.2007

On Monday, Albert met Jerome Espla in Monaco, who made a film, Albert supports. Here's the caption, translated with google:

Prince Albert II of Monaco came to attend the projection of a film carried out by Jerome Espla “Prince of the Wrecks” in the presence of the team of the film and of the plungers apneists such as the Monegasque quadruple recordman of the world, Pierre Frolla, or the Belgians Pierre and Frederic Buyle. For eight month, they traversed the world and thus explores considerable wrecks going down in apne whereas in general these explorations are done in diving bottles. They have visit of the mythical wrecks such as Togo, the Ruby, Catalina or the Prophet. This 52 minutes will leave on the screens on May 20 and will belong to the official selection of the International Festival of the Image under marine of Brussels.

Click here for the pics!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
On Monday, Albert met Jerome Espla in Monaco, who made a film, Albert supports. Here's the caption, translated with google:

Prince Albert II of Monaco came to attend the projection of a film carried out by Jerome Espla “Prince of the Wrecks” in the presence of the team of the film and of the plungers apneists such as the Monegasque quadruple recordman of the world, Pierre Frolla, or the Belgians Pierre and Frederic Buyle. For eight month, they traversed the world and thus explores considerable wrecks going down in apne whereas in general these explorations are done in diving bottles. They have visit of the mythical wrecks such as Togo, the Ruby, Catalina or the Prophet. This 52 minutes will leave on the screens on May 20 and will belong to the official selection of the International Festival of the Image under marine of Brussels.

Click here for the pics!
Very nice pictures of Albert.

Thank you for posting them Iceflower, you are a real attribute to this site.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Prince Albert II of Monaco came to attend the projection of a film carried out by Jerome Espla “Prince of the Wrecks”

Click here for the pics!
Isn't that so ironic!!! I wonder if he had got a message.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Courtier

Not our old Bertie that doesn't apply to him.

Stellad
Old 05-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
On Monday, Albert met Jerome Espla in Monaco, who made a film, Albert supports.
more pics @
Master Photo Milano - Servizi 2007
Old 05-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Pic 11.5.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla
Very nice pictures of Albert.

Thank you for posting them Iceflower, you are a real attribute to this site.
That's so sweet, thanks a lot sandsla

Last friday there was a meeting of the Prince Albert II Foundation in Monaco,
click here to see a pic ---> Albert 11.5.2007