HSH Prince Albert Current Events 21 : Dec.2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to part 21 of the current events thread of HSH Prince Albert.

Please have a look at the new TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, esp. the new Photo Posting Rules.

Please remember to respect your fellow posters as well as the royals and people that are discussed here.

The old thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where Albert is spending New Year's?

In South Africa, the Maldives? It is spookily quiet at the moment, I haven't even seen pics from Christmas mass... And he was in Monaco on the 24th, there's pictorial evidence, so I assume he attended?

BTW, did anyone see this?: http://www.voici.fr/contenu_editorial/images/commun/couv.jpg
It seems that Albert and Charlene's good example has had some followers... :flowers::wacko:

Prince Albert will talk on New Years Eve. It says TMC will transmit it, so we don't know where he will be when he talkes, but it will be a 3 minute speech about his New Years wishes for 2007.

Wishes of Prince Albert diffused on TV…

2006 does from go away? Live 2007… At the time of the new year Prince Albert will address himself on his subjects through a message. Retransmission envisaged on December 31… So that 2007 start with the wishes of the Sovereign…

By Nicolas Massed

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libello.com%2Fpages%2Factu%2Factu_article.jsp%3FidArt%3D5067%26idCat%3D0%26home%3Dyes&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone is that tmc broadcasting be in Monaco only. is there chance for those in rest of europe and usa to see it. you'd have to specify where that is for us. happy new year to all :angel: :flowers:

Any news on Albert's new year speech? Did or did he not announce his engagement? Other shocking announcements?
Come on, he finished 20 minutes ago...:wub:

<Yes, I'm bored. And as I have no social life to speak of - I'm bored :ohmy:>

Ghislaine said:
Any news on Albert's new year speech? Did or did he not announce his engagement? Other shocking announcements?
Come on, he finished 20 minutes ago...:wub:

<Yes, I'm bored. And as I have no social life to speak of - I'm bored :ohmy:>

I would love to see or hear this. Any word of it being on the Internet? I just did a search for Prince Albert and the last thing that has come up was his Christmas Festival with Princess Stephanie.

I would like to see it too even though I won't understand it since he spoke in French. Just to see it will make me happy enough.

Well, since they are together, I want to wish them both a Happy New Year.
Maybe he will get a surprise this year by making some sort of an announcement.

sashajones said:
Like "I'm going to have another illegitemate child"? No thank you, I could do without those.

BTW, will Albert hold a new year's speech for the national council this year? I believe he did that last year. And it was a proper speech, in person, not a recorded message like the one on new year's eve. :lol:

sashajones said:
I agree with you in wishing them both a Happy New Year. Even though I don't care for the age difference between them since he's old enough to be her father and my own 21 YO daughter agrees its too many years if they love each other thats all that should matter. I just hope he realizes being that much older she will be a young widow.

We have been wondering where was our prince and here he is...:lol:
I have feeling Charlene was not with him, because of comment under photos. Even if she doesn't ski, I guess she will be with him on track, he would just show her how to ski. Each couple going to place like that always tries to be together epecialy when skying. If Charlene was with Albert we would have some pics.

Lakshmi said:
We have been wondering where was our prince and here he is...:lol: ...I have feeling Charlene was not with him, because of comment under photos...... If Charlene was with Albert we would have some pics.

That is not necessarily true. They were together at the Princess Grace Awards in New York this past Nov. 2006, but no photos surfaced of Charlene.

Ghislaine said:
In South Africa, the Maldives? It is spookily quiet at the moment, I haven't even seen pics from Christmas mass... And he was in Monaco on the 24th, there's pictorial evidence, so I assume he attended?

BTW, did anyone see this?: http://www.voici.fr/contenu_editorial/images/commun/couv.jpg
It seems that Albert and Charlene's good example has had some followers... :flowers::wacko:
I wasn't at the mass this year, but it is not common that he attends mass in Monaco on xmas. I have been, even before moving here, several times in Monaco for xmas and attended mass, but none of the grimaldis was ever there. I don't know whether they used to attend while Grace was still there, but the only public mass they attend nowadays is St devote and National Holiday. They also, if time permits, attend Fete de Dieu, but only the bit that takes place in the palace, not the entire mass.

mw7060a said:
That is not necessarily true. They were together at the Princess Grace Awards in New York this past Nov. 2006, but no photos surfaced of Charlene.

Happy New Year MW! I think the "rules of the game" are different for the European press than in the US. I don't think the US is as into his girlfriend situation as the European press is. I can't believe after she blabbed again to Bunte that they wouldn't photograph her at this point. Plus it would be worth huge $$$ to those photographers - another "honeymoon" shot so to speak MW I know you saw her at the PGW and I believe you completely but this time no press seems odd to me. JMO

mw7060a said:
I agree with MW just because you don't see her in pictures doesn't mean she isn't there.

(Orginally posted by hibou) Happy New Year MW! I think the "rules of the game" are different for the European press than in the US. I don't think the US is as into his girlfriend situation as the European press is. I can't believe after she blabbed again to Bunte that they wouldn't photograph her at this point. Plus it would be worth huge $$$ to those photographers - another "honeymoon" shot so to speak MW I know you saw her at the PGW and I believe you completely but this time no press seems odd to me. JMO
If Charlene was American they would be more interested as they were with Mary Wyte and Alicia Warlick thinking we would have a third Princess of Monaco from our country.

JackieP said:
I would like to see it too even though I won't understand it since he spoke in French. Just to see it will make me happy enough.
He spoke in French it was almost the same as last year, he spoke about he as done for monegasque in 2006. His "show" was on TMC and Monaco info. you'll can find his speech In Nice matin ( french news paper) (web site)

Please remember that this thread is about Prince Albert's Current Events...we don't need different variations of the where is Charlene question? I know that some members question the work ethic of Prince Albert, but he does do SOME work on behalf of Monaco...and those are the events that need to be posted here.

If you would like to pose the Where is Charlene question, know where she is or make comments about her lack of presence in Monaco, please check out her thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/charlene-wittstock-current-events-part-7-a-11414-7.html. Thank you.

Last edited:
New Love For Albert?

Fom italian on-line magazine ALEXIS:
http://www.alexis.it/news/03-01-07-4.html

"Che sta accadendo a Montecarlo? Il nostro magazine www.alexis.it aveva già annunciato, grazie alle nostre amiche che frequentano il principato, che Charlene Wittstock era in “freddo” con Alberto di Monaco. A Palazzo Grimaldi è infatti apparsa, accanto ad Alberto un’altra bionda, la super-modella Teresa Maxowa "

Google Translation:
What is happening to Montecarlo? Our magazine www.alexis.it had already announced, thanks to our friends who attend the principato , that Charlene Wittstock was in “cold” with Alberto di Monaco, To Grimaldi Palace it is in fact appeared, next to Alberto an other blond woman, super-models Teresa Maxowa

This is the girl:
TEREZA MAXOVA
Model - From Cec. Republic
You can find picture on http://www.multiwire.net/pri/laspaoal/frame.htm
She is also the president of TEREZA MAXOVA Foundation. A charity organization that help children of CECZ REPUBLIC.
On 12.12.2006 They where togheter to "Le Noel De Frankie" - Frankie's Children's Association Party
12/12/2006 - Hotel De Paris
Monte Carlo, Monaco

Pictures on http://www.filmmagic.com/ Then SEARCH and type: Teresa Maxova or Le Noel De Frankie

Any clue or news about that? :rolleyes:

M.

Last edited:
LadyMichelle said:
Fom italian on-line magazine ALEXIS:
http://www.alexis.it/news/03-01-07-4.html

"Che sta accadendo a Montecarlo? Il nostro magazine www.alexis.it aveva già annunciato, grazie alle nostre amiche che frequentano il principato, che Charlene Wittstock era in “freddo” con Alberto di Monaco. A Palazzo Grimaldi è infatti apparsa, accanto ad Alberto un’altra bionda, la super-modella Teresa Maxowa "

Google Translation:
What is happening to Montecarlo? Our magazine www.alexis.it had already announced, thanks to our friends who attend the principato , that Charlene Wittstock was in “cold” with Alberto di Monaco, To Grimaldi Palace it is in fact appeared, next to Alberto an other blond woman, super-models Teresa Maxowa

This is the girl:
TEREZA MAXOVA
Model - From Cec. Republic
You can find picture on http://www.multiwire.net/pri/laspaoal/frame.htm
She is also the president of TEREZA MAXOVA Foundation. A charity organization that help children of CECZ REPUBLIC.
On 12.12.2006 They where togheter to "Le Noel De Frankie" - Frankie's Children's Association Party
12/12/2006 - Hotel De Paris
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Pictures on http://www.filmmagic.com/ Then SEARCH and type: Teresa Maxova or Le Noel De Frankie

Any clue or news about that? :rolleyes:

M.
Isn't this the woman that was mentioned sometime last year that Albert was helping with the children foundation and is married?

LadyMacAlpine said:
Isn't this the woman that was mentioned sometime last year that Albert was helping with the children foundation and is married?

Yes, she is. However somebody else here told that she used to be dating Prince Albert a couple of years ago. :question:

Since the model is married, hopefully this is only tabloid chit-chat and nothing more.:rolleyes:

Pics 10.01.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco during the inauguration of the exhibition 'Beautes insensees, Art Brut', at the Quai Antoine 1er in Monaco, Wednesday 10 January 2007. He was guided during the visit by Bianca Rosatti (L), auctioneer of the event. The exhibition takes place to 10 january until 25 february 2007.

Albert 1
Albert 2

iceflower said:
Prince Albert II of Monaco during the inauguration of the exhibition 'Beautes insensees, Art Brut', at the Quai Antoine 1er in Monaco, Wednesday 10 January 2007. He was guided during the visit by Bianca Rosatti (L), auctioneer of the event. The exhibition takes place to 10 january until 25 february 2007.

Albert 1
Albert 2
Thanks again you always find nice photo's.

Just checking whats up on this forum

I have been away from this forum for several months and thought to check in. I must say Prince Albert looks good in his pics. Or probably its just me. I have never thought of him as good looking, Infact I have always been a strong believer that the only reason he gets good looking dates is because of the money and title, but these recent photos are different. But then again, I am going through some stuff in my own life so its probably me.

On Wednesday, 01/10, prince Albert greeted two new ambassadors: from Thailand and Ireland.

The link from Libello. It's local on-line news. If you click on pictures, you'll be able enlarge them.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libello.com%2Fpages%2Factu%2Factu_article.jsp%3FidArt%3D5086%26idCat%3D0&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

I think he was dressed the same as at the exhibition. It was on the same day anyway. So, Wednesday was busy for P Albert.:)

Jabilo, not only you think Albert looks good. ;) We in this thread were commenting his look during charity bath this Christmas. And we compared his pics from similar bath event during Christmas 2005. He looks much slimmer right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom