The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Royal Highness

Pic 15th April 2007

Swiss tennis player Roger Federer, right, gives one of his rackets to SAS Prince Albert II of Monaco, while Monte Carlo tournament director Zeljko Franulovic, center, looks on, during the Monte Carlo Tennis Open tournament in Monaco, Sunday, April 15, 2007. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau) from POLFOTO

Pic1

Old 04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics from today :

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Switzerland's Roger Federer during the Monte Carlo Tennis Open tournament in Monaco on April 15, 2007. Photos by Marco Piovanotto/ABACAUSA:

Pic 1
Picture Gallery

Old 04-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Nobility

Is that Melanie De Massy behind Federer? I see and recognize Mr. Proust and I thought I saw Elizabeth De Massy as well on an other pic?
Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Is that Melanie De Massy behind Federer? I see and recognize Mr. Proust and I thought I saw Elizabeth De Massy as well on an other pic?
Yes, that is Melanie. It's always nice to see Antoinette's side of the family at events as well. Although, I'm pretty sure her last name isn't De Massy. She carries her father's surname.

Ani
Old 04-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Courtier

SABAH Newspaper English Edition - National - Prince Albert enjoys belly dancing!

Albert had a good time in Turkey. I would have love to have seen him belly dance. :)
Old 04-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Prince Albert II visit Master Series Montecarlo (more pics)

on the 15th april 2007 Montecarlo Country Club
Master Series Montecarlo 2007 Tennis Tournament

The Prince Albert II of Monaco visit the Village of Master Series Montecarlo.

The Prince Albert with Ann Elisabeth De Massy, Melanie De Massy and the chairman of tournament Mr Zeljko Franulovic attends the inauguration of the Athletic Village. During the visit he meet last edition winner the swiss player Roger Federer, who gives to the Prince the racket whom he used to win his 10th Grand Slam.(grazianeri)

Welcome to the Grazia Neri archive.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pic 16.4.2007

Prince Albert came to inaugurate the center Speranza-Albert II which is dedicated to the memory of Denis Ravera who has been an important man in the political life of the Principality, yesterday, 16.4.2007.

--> Pic
Old 04-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Gentry

I found this brief introduction to an article...but I can't open the whole story.....

Prince Albert II of Monaco will pay a three-day visit to Japan from next Sunday, making him the first head of state to visit Japan after Japan and Monaco formally established diplomatic ties last December.

Do you know what is the center's purpose? I guess for providing help...as Speranza means hope....just my guess..
Old 04-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy81
Do you know what is the center's purpose? I guess for providing help...as Speranza means hope....just my guess..
It is a sort of Day care center for Alzheimer patients.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Here's article about it (in French). At the bottom of page, click on "video" to watch the opening of "Speranza-Albert II centre"
Old 04-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Gentry

Thanks Ianna...nice video. And a nice thing for the Prince to do...one tends to forget that there are people in need in Monaco.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert II of Monaco and a friend pictured during the ATP Master Series Monte Carlo Open tennis tournament in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France,17 April 2007

Pictures:
Prince Albert
Prince Albert and a friend
Prince Albert and a friend 2

Gallery of pictures from ISIFA

Does anyonw know who's the lady with Prince Albert, I didn't recognize her?
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
yes it is ... He was speaking about it on his 19th november interview. (paca and donna nice to meet you on this forum )
Old 04-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Gentry

Since I am new here...do you have that interview for me to read or know where exactly I can find it? thanks
Old 04-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Prince Albert II of Monaco and a friend pictured during the ATP Master Series Monte Carlo Open tennis tournament in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France,17 April 2007

Pictures:
Prince Albert
Prince Albert and a friend
Prince Albert and a friend 2

Gallery of pictures from ISIFA

Does anyonw know who's the lady with Prince Albert, I didn't recognize her?
The dark hair and oversized sunglasses in the "Prince Albert and a friend" photo... At first glance I thought Kate had already forgotten about that certain English Prince....
Old 04-19-2007, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

looks like he hit his head
Old 04-19-2007, 04:51 AM
Aristocracy

Who's the brunette girl? New girlfriend?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
looks like he hit his head
<removed useless comment-tbhrc>
Any clue on who she is? It doesn't look all that romantic between them -- almost like she's a decoy or something.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
<removed useless comment-tbhrc>
Any clue on who she is? It doesn't look all that romantic between them -- almost like she's a decoy or something.
I agree, there's no body lanquage interaction really. It's as if she is almost a stranger to him. He needed a female to fill the chair next to him. Charlene must have read the riot act after the belly dancers.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
I agree, there's no body lanquage interaction really. It's as if she is almost a stranger to him. He needed a female to fill the chair next to him.
exactly no body language, no interraction, he actualy seems to ignore her completely. she could be someone from his protocol, but ... i don't mind seeing this one instead of you know who.