The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Serene Highness

I can't see link 1st and 2nd. Is it just my computer?

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 02-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I can't see link 1st and 2nd. Is it just my computer?
They just worked for me I would reboot and try again if you didn't see them yet. Nice photo's as usual Iceflower.

Old 02-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

hey everyone once again iceflower your pics are mar-ve-lous they look great. Does t-h-e benevolent Prince have a short attention span or did something capture PA's attention or does it just "appear" he's looking in the w-r-o-n-g direction tee hee i just "love" those candid shots aren't they great
Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 3.02.2007

You are all most welcome

Here are some pics of Albert at the Women Bob World Championship in St. Moritz, Switzerland, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007 , he also took part in the the 3rd Monaco Historic BobRace on the sidelines of the Bob World Championship at the OlympiaBobrun, see pic 3:

Albert 1
Albert 2
Albert 3
Old 02-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
You are all most welcome

Here are some pics of Albert at the Women Bob World Championship in St. Moritz, Switzerland, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007 , he also took part in the the 3rd Monaco Historic BobRace on the sidelines of the Bob World Championship at the OlympiaBobrun, see pic 3:

Albert 1
Albert 2
Albert 3
I saw those earlier through a friend. I bet Albert would have loved to have been steering one of those sleds. More good pics
Old 02-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Serene Highness

He looks great hope he had a good time .Thanks iceflower
Old 02-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
He looks great hope he had a good time .Thanks iceflower
Of course he had a great time. Pretty sporty females to kiss and to be kissed by, piloting a bobsled... The man was in heaven.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:27 AM
Serene Highness

There is quite interesting article about new land extention in Monaco. I didn't know where to post this but it also mentions Albert so I think it's right place.
Monaco to grab Europe's priciest land | International News | News | Telegraph

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

Old 02-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

We have not heard about prince albert for a while. There are some pics from events from Newscom.com
on 02/17 Lemon Fesival in France, and on02/14 some visit at MC school.

Newscom.com | Login

Old 02-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

News - 17th February 2007

I found some of Lemon festival, Lakshmi..

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses stands in front of India's Taj Mahal recreated with citrus fruit, at the 74th Lemon Festival, Saturday, Feb. 17, 2007, in Menton, southern France. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 02-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the newest pics, Lakshmi and Ianna!
Normally it's Albert who impresses me, but this time it's the background , that very impressive art made by fruits. Actually lavishly, but well that's the way art sometimes is..
Old 02-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Serene Highness

I just got back from a weekend in Monaco and no sight of Albie... =( He wasn't in I guess, they weren't flying the flag... Oh well, I had a wonderful time anyway!
Old 02-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Courtier

Honestly, is it just me or does Albert seem to have more hair lately?

Not just because its longer than his usual veryshort military style, but there seems to be more on top.

Did he do as some male celebs and keep his hair short while the plugs and creams were going and now the effects are growing/showing?

Maybe HSH has been in hiding too long and I just haven't seen enough photos lately...but
Old 02-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Nobility

I think he just let it get longer.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:31 AM
Serene Highness

News about Albert from Libello.
On 02/20 Albert received two diplomats at palace. There are 15 embassies in Monaco now. It looks like Albert wants more and more diplomatic representatives in MC, & he also opens more Monegasque embassies abroad.
Article
Libello - Fournisseur d'accès internet Monaco et informations Monte-Carlo

Old 02-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Courtier

Does anyone have a list of the embassies?
I'm curious how many EU members vs UN members are represented.

If more countries have ambassadors in Monaco, they are more likely to do business there. I applaud Albert for making a very positive step for Monaco's economy...in a clean way.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Royal Highness

No ambassadors

There are no ambassades in Monte Carlo.

Countries with diplomatic relationships with the principality are represented by their Embassy in Paris. Sometimes there is a (honorary) consul in Monte Carlo, that will be the maximum. Indeed an Ambassador, residing in Paris, can also 'cover' the principality and bring a visit to the Prince.

This is not uncommon. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has countries in which it is represented by the Royal Netherlands Embassy, a remnant of the Dutch rule in Luxembourg until 1890.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M.
There are no ambassades in Monte Carlo.
There has been two embassies physically located in Monaco for years:Italian and French:
wikipedia article(5th paragraph)
Foreign relations of Monaco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Embassy of France in MC website
Ambassade de France à Monaco

Old 03-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 1.03.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco delivers a speech, 01 March 2007 in the Palais de la Decouverte in Paris, during the launch of the International Polar Year gathering thousands of scientists from more than 60 countries.

Albert 1
Albert 2
Old 03-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Nobility

Thanks iceflower. These are nice photos. It looks like he got a haircut-back to the short military look.