HSH Prince Albert Current Events 21 : Dec.2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine said:
I'm guessing the date was 22 April. And as the last program on the site is a week ago, I think we'll need to wait for a bit... :wacko:

you're right. the show was on sunday the 22nd. i guess if they put it up, it should be sometime this week!

Definitive photos

iceflower said:
Here is the second part of pics of Alberts visit to Japan:

Prince Albert II visiting "La Princesse Grace de Monaco" exhibition in a Tokyo department store, 23 April 2007. Prince Albert is here on a three day visit to Japan.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Link to gettyimages pics!
Thank you iceflower for these fantastic pics.
Prince Albert stands in front of a photo of his mother Princess Grace a quarter century after her passing away.Prince Albert is speaking eloquently with his eyes.They are pensive but not outwardly.They remember the meta-junctions of that exclusive cosmos of realizations & memory between himself and his beloved mother.They have secrets we will never know.. They have a bond that is unbroken by the terrestrial separation. Prince Albert has found the only accomplice that can transform his dream to reality & prompt for the elusive perfection he strives for.It is like Princess Grace is saying simply and concisely to achieve your ideals you must remember them always as they await you.Superlative photos........I would have thought Karsh took those photos that is how much they capture this new essential light of perspectives cast on all.

Last edited:
hibou said:
Thanks for the photos. Great pictures. It's good to see him in this light and adds dignity to the occassion.
Great respect accorded to HSH Princess Grace by the Japanese and received with such dignity and humilty by her son Prince Albert. I see Japan as Prince Albert's Ithaca and a milestone of some sort. A homecoming on the other side of the world.
Now comes the greatest journey of all after Ithaca.
The sacred road that starts from Athens and at Eleusis ends.
Ithaca was the journey for the adventure.
The road of the soul begins now for the wayfarer who seeks Eleusis
Classic photos and moments.....

Last edited:
Prince Albert II (L) of Monaco walks past an honour guard after arriving at the Beijing International Airport April 24, 2007. The prince is on a four-day visit to China.

Monaco's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

Chinese President Hu Jintao (R) shows the way to Prince Albert II of Monaco during a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing April 24, 2007

Last edited:
Japanese exhibition& China

While Prince Albert stood before his mother's resplendent gowns shoes and tiaras I did not notice the predominance of "black" anywhere in Princess Grace's wardrobe. I noticed rather colourful gowns.
This dignified theme is being carried over to China I see as Prince Albert succeeds in defining relations in the"Orient."

Jaya said:
While Prince Albert stood before his mother's resplendent gowns shoes and tiaras I did not notice the predominance of "black" anywhere in Princess Grace's wardrobe. I noticed rather colourful gowns.
This dignified theme is being carried over to China I see as Prince Albert succeeds in defining relations in the"Orient."

Yes he does looked very dignified in these photos. I am very happy to see him looking every part the sovereign. Both in China and Japan. I noticed there was not black in Grace's wardrobe thanks for pointing that out!

Finally PA looks like a real Prince should!:flowers: Lets see how long he can keep up with this.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom