HSH Prince Albert Current Events 20 : Oct.2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make a question off the topic,sorry i don´t know where to post it. This is to Paca; I don´t know if you live exactly in Monaco or the surroundings, I would like to know if any of the Princes is accesible, approachable as you said to the common people, the few ones i suppose, not the very rich who have the biggest appartments in Montecarlo. When i was there, only a few hours, i talked to an old woman, who had lived there for more than 40 years, she was taking the bus and told me she was delighted to live there, that the royal family was nice, etc.

MyAdia said:
Actually, pages (sometimes up to 17 pages) of the Monaco Matin is now published online. Most of the Monaco section is published.

Click on Monaco to pull up the paper.
http://www.nicematin.fr/essentiel_quotidien.php
THanks, I didn't notice that they have chaged that. Must be fairly new. but at least if people want now, they can check it out themselves and read up on local Monaco politics

rosana said:
When i was there, only a few hours, i talked to an old woman, who had lived there for more than 40 years, she was taking the bus and told me she was delighted to live there, that the royal family was nice, etc.
I've heard the same things even from someone who lives in Monaco and knows the family. He and I talked for sometime about Albert and he very much likes him. Its differences of opinion. And I want to say I have nothing against Paca.

rosana said:
I just want to make a question off the topic,sorry i don´t know where to post it. This is to Paca; I don´t know if you live exactly in Monaco or the surroundings, I would like to know if any of the Princes is accesible, approachable as you said to the common people, the few ones i suppose, not the very rich who have the biggest appartments in Montecarlo. When i was there, only a few hours, i talked to an old woman, who had lived there for more than 40 years, she was taking the bus and told me she was delighted to live there, that the royal family was nice, etc.
yes that's what a lot of people say to people they don't know. That's just Monaco. You don't criticise much in the open, only among friends and good acquaintences.

As to whether the family is approachable, well you can bump into Steph as she walks her dog in the park or when she goes out. But I don't think she would be too comfortable if you'd chat her up as if she was anyone you knew well ( at least she never gave me the impression. although she would surely be polite if you did. IT is just not sth I would think of doing in passing her) I used to see Albert and Steph often when I used to go out nightclubbing a few years back, but they tend to stick with their own crowd, so unless you know one of them you wouldn't have a natural encounter with them. It is either on official occasions if you are invited that you meet them, but again that usually doesn't go beyond exchange of politenesses and rarely a conversation. Unless you knew them from other occasions. That's usually what it is like. So mainly they stay among the people they know or those that get introduced to them for a specific reason. And I don't really remember seeing Albert on a stroll through his principality. He should do that sometimes. he might learn sth.;)

The annual Christmas Concert was held in Vatican many years. But this year it will be moved to Monaco. Present pope doesn't like pop music and this concert has become controvensial recently.
This year the concert will be in Monte Carlo on 12/09 under patronage of prince Albert. I wonder if it means he will be there.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=48074

Several posts ago I learnt that Albert is expected to be in Glasgow on the same day (Dec.09) because of awards he will give at Prince Grace Theater in Glasgow.:unsure:
So, can we expect him in two places at once?:wacko: ;)

Last edited:
Albert won't be in Monaco till next monday. I also doubt that he will be in Glasgow, since the local paper said that he was coming back from his trip to Asia via Dubai, where he also has an official act to perform on Sunday I believe. So unless he can do the Santa trick, I doubt that we will see him at all those places. :) Let's see where he shows.

No, Albert already knows the "Santa trick", its part of his dating repertoire. ;)

Have there been any plans announced for a New Year celebration?

Pics 12.12.2006

Prince Albert in Monaco today, he has signed contracts concerning the railway station in Monaco - belga:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Thanks for the pics Iceflower. Its amazing how much he resembles his grandfather, John B. Kelly Sr., in the first picture.

paca said:
yes that's what a lot of people say to people they don't know. That's just Monaco. You don't criticise much in the open, only among friends and good acquaintences.

As to whether the family is approachable, well you can bump into Steph as she walks her dog in the park or when she goes out. But I don't think she would be too comfortable if you'd chat her up as if she was anyone you knew well ( at least she never gave me the impression. although she would surely be polite if you did. IT is just not sth I would think of doing in passing her) I used to see Albert and Steph often when I used to go out nightclubbing a few years back, but they tend to stick with their own crowd, so unless you know one of them you wouldn't have a natural encounter with them. It is either on official occasions if you are invited that you meet them, but again that usually doesn't go beyond exchange of politenesses and rarely a conversation. Unless you knew them from other occasions. That's usually what it is like. So mainly they stay among the people they know or those that get introduced to them for a specific reason. And I don't really remember seeing Albert on a stroll through his principality. He should do that sometimes. he might learn sth.;)

Many many thanks Paca for all these information. I have question for the other members of the family. I do not kow for how many years you have been living t here. but what about Caroline before Stefano's death? I know that she used to live in Clos Saint Pierre, she was going out walking with her babies, was she easily approachable?
And what about now, when she is there with E.A??
And what about the Casiraghis?
I do not ask about Stephanie's children they are very young, they should be protected.
Neither for late Prince Rainier, he should have been unapproachable.
Thanks

On Sunday Albert has been in Dubai and attended the opening of the Dubai International Film Festival, on the pic you can see him with Sheik Ahmad Bin Saaid and Sheik Maid Bin Mohammad - reuters:

Albert in Dubai - 10.12.2006

The other day I was watching a short coverage for the Amade gala, which included some pitures of Prince Albert as a blood donor.
Well, paca, I couldn't help recalling some of your posts...;)

Pics 13.12.2006

sirhon11234 said:
Wow Dubai even has its own film festival.
That has surprised me as well ;) :)

Here are some pics of Albert yesterday at an auction organized in aid of sick and disadvantaged children in Monaco and the PACA region organised by the association Les Enfants de Frankie:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

iceflower said:
That has surprised me as well ;) :)

Here are some pics of Albert yesterday at an auction organized in aid of sick and disadvantaged children in Monaco and the PACA region organised by the association Les Enfants de Frankie:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

The blonde middle-aged, and over;) , lady with a bunch of flowers in her hand, standing on Albert's left side in the 3rd pic, is the editor of DIVA mag. She represents Italy for Les Enfant de Frankie. She was the ex- CHI mag editor.
However this week's DIVA carries only a close up of Albert's with no girls by his side.;) :rolleyes:

Is the tall brunette the Tascha everybody talks about? I don't think she is very attractive at all. :ermm: Whoever she is, she is really eyeing Albert up in the first picture. Not very subtle.:rolleyes:

At first, I mistook her for Tasha as well, but she looks younger than Tasha is.

I think that the brunette tall woman is Tasha. On the other forum I saw more and larger pics of her with Albert and it looks like it's her. Her hair is little darker and eyebrows are thinner than years ago and she indeed looks younger in some pics. Tasha had a boyfiend recently but now she is hanging around prince Albert again. Next princess wannabe?:rolleyes:

Tosca said:
At first, I mistook her for Tasha as well, but she looks younger than Tasha is.

Botox can do amazing things to get rid of the wrinkles. ;) And to be honest, she looks like she applied makeup like spackle.:ohmy:

I know there are quite a few ladies out there who have problems with Albert's dating and love of beautiful women but I have to say with his paunch and semi bald head I think he is spunky. He is a firm favourite of mine.

just had to get it off my chest!

Stellad

As to the latest pics, I also believe it has been Tasha, as another agency has written it into it's describtion of the pics..:)
Albert yesterday visiting a retirement home funded by the Red Cross Monaco
Monte Carlo, Monaco - 14.12.06:
Albert 1 Albert 2

stellad said:
I know there are quite a few ladies out there who have problems with Albert's dating and love of beautiful women but I have to say with his paunch and semi bald head I think he is spunky. He is a firm favourite of mine.

just had to get it off my chest!

Stellad

Me too!

Albert knows how to shine when he wants to:flowers:

Pics 18.12.2006

Prince Albert II of Monaco is shown around by Action Innocent President Louisette Levy Soussan Azzoaglio as he attends a Christmas Tree auction sale at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco, Monday 18 December 2006. Each tree is decorated by a Monaco business such as Cartier, Chanel, Escada, La duree, Hotel de Paris. Sales benefit of the Christmas trees will go to Action Innocence. Action Innocence works to prevent young people from getting in contact with pedophiles over the internet.
Albert 1
Albert 2

Last edited:
An interesting article:

A Kalorama Embassy Worthy of a Prince

We're always hearing rumors that some jet-setting celeb is house hunting in Kalorama -- and finally, it's true! None other than Prince Albert of Monaco zipped into town last month to handpick the historic home that will be his country's first embassy in the United States.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/18/AR2006121801517.html

Last edited:
The Kalorama neighborhood is lovely. I wonder how come now PA decides to spend all the money to buy and staff an embassy if they've done without it for so many years? Maybe he is looking to expand business ties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom