The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I can't get a copy of the article until Monday or Tuesday when it finally arrives at the newsstand in my corner of the world... I'll let you know when I find out anything.
Well, I suppose I could go and buy it, but I don't really want to waste my money on it (unlike some people here who were reading it on the streets..., maybe I should ask them )

Old 11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Serene Highness

11/12/06. There is World Athletics gala in Monte Carlo.

pics of Albert from yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...r771143965.jpg

He looks quite sad in those pics. But he also looked sad in PGA pictures. He seems like not the same man recently.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Monaco 10 EME MARATHON DE MONACO EN PRESENCE DU PRINCE ALBERT II Prince Albert II gave the departure of the 10th Marathon of Monaco from a balcony just above the starting line. 12.11.2006 - You can see more at Deadline.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4
Old 11-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for all the pics guys he does look a little sad wonder whats wrong,
Old 11-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Well, I suppose I could go and buy it, but I don't really want to waste my money on it (unlike some people here who were reading it on the streets..., maybe I should ask them )
Wonder if these are the same "sources close to the Palace?" I try to just hang out and read it at the newsstand at Harvard but the owner gets a little suspicious... Then again, maybe my sudden case of the flu is saving me a little $$ with the holidays coming up.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Wonder if these are the same "sources close to the Palace?" I try to just hang out and read it at the newsstand at Harvard but the owner gets a little suspicious... Then again, maybe my sudden case of the flu is saving me a little $$ with the holidays coming up.
It would be wonderful if you could spend alittle time at the newstand and see what it says. I would love to get your insight. I tend to do that do with the Paris Match but we don't get many of the others. Actually at Borders they have a coffee bar so it's easy to sit down and look at them without buying (the mag not the coffee) Keep us posted Pink!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales visited the Poundbury development on the edge of Dorchester.

Link to the pictures from getty.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics Avalon. It looks like a nice housing developement of brick construction.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Prince Albert and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales visited the Poundbury development on the edge of Dorchester.
Interesting.... I wonder if Prince Albert was there to get advice. And if Prince Charles would tell him not to go for the young, correct age for child-bearing wife but to go for someone he could actually live with.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Serene Highness

[quote=lea]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon

Interesting.... I wonder if Prince Albert was there to get advice. And if Prince Charles would tell him not to go for the young, correct age for child-bearing wife but to go for someone he could actually live with.
Wouldn't that be good news!
Old 11-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The president of the Societe Francaise de Geographie (French geographical society), Jean Bastie (L), speaks with Prince Albert II of Monaco, 23 November 2006 in Paris, before a press conference about Prince Albert's expedition to the North Pole. AFP PHOTO JACQUES DEMARTHON

Pic 1 Pic 2
Old 11-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Iceflower, when you click on the pic 1 and pic 2 neither will not open. The message comes up "HTTP 403 Forbidden to open".
Old 11-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Serene Highness

PA looks quite slim in pic #2. Looks he lost some weight lately.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Iceflower, when you click on the pic 1 and pic 2 neither will not open. The message comes up "HTTP 403 Forbidden to open".
Click the 'refresh' button and the images will re-appear.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Serene Highness

He is looking slender!

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 11-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Courtier

He looks good.

Stellad
Old 11-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Avalon, I followed your instructions and it is now working. It probably was my computer on the blink again...
Old 11-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert is looking quite fit these days. I just wonder if he is working out with a personal trainer.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
Prince Albert is looking quite fit these days. I just wonder if he is working out with a personal trainer.
well, now that his personal trainer seems to be free again....
Old 11-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

hello does PA have a personal trainor well, he does look mar-velous in the n-day. Well, we has always been the athletic one so it's not surprising if he did. who is the trainor is he here from Europe for those of us newbie's how long.