HSH Prince Albert Current Events 20 : Oct.2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The president of the Societe Francaise de Geographie (French geographical society), Jean Bastie (L), speaks with Prince Albert II of Monaco, 23 November 2006 in Paris, before a press conference about Prince Albert's expedition to the North Pole. AFP PHOTO JACQUES DEMARTHON

Pic 1 Pic 2

Iceflower, when you click on the pic 1 and pic 2 neither will not open. The message comes up "HTTP 403 Forbidden to open".

PA looks quite slim in pic #2. Looks he lost some weight lately.

lynda said:
Iceflower, when you click on the pic 1 and pic 2 neither will not open. The message comes up "HTTP 403 Forbidden to open".

Click the 'refresh' button and the images will re-appear. :flowers:

Thanks Avalon, I followed your instructions and it is now working. It probably was my computer on the blink again...:flowers:

Prince Albert is looking quite fit these days. I just wonder if he is working out with a personal trainer.

sashajones said:
Prince Albert is looking quite fit these days. I just wonder if he is working out with a personal trainer.
well, now that his personal trainer seems to be free again....;)

Glistening Seas

:)hello does PA have a personal trainor:cool: well, he does look mar-velous in the n-day. Well, we has always been the athletic one so it's not surprising if he did. who is the trainor is he here from Europe for those of us newbie's :blush: :blush: :innocent: how long. :)

BTW the December 2006 issue of Vogue magazine has a photo of Albert page 393 which I haven't seen before. I looks lonely and bored. You will also find photo's of his niece and nephews with Tatiana. Its worth a look and pass it on to the other threads titled "euroflash" starting on page 389.

Please note that this is the thread for Albert's Current Events and not the place for unsubstantiated gossip about additional children fathered by Albert.

Here is a current article of Prince Albert and his peers.:)

Princes of Europe to visit Sibiu next year
Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Prince Albert de Monaco, Prince Charles, Prince Frederik of Denmark and Prince Felipe of Bourbon will visit the European cultural capital.

http://www.nineoclock.ro/index.php?page=detalii&categorie=culture&id=20061127-503862

The file for this article is a little slow executing, but it is interesting nevertheless.

It's interesting article. Lynda,thanx for posting.:)

:) Nice article, and Sibiu is a very nice city, I visited it and I liked it. I think it will also be a good occasion for the Romanian royal family (deposed, but living and working in Romania) to have some public acts. :)

Lakshmi said:
There will be The Dubai International Festival between December 10-17 this year. They will invite celebreties from Hollywood, Bollywood, Arab world etc and also some non-film guests, and prince Albert will be among them.
Article
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/geninfo/news_dtls.asp?newsid=2912

Seeing that this is taking place in the middle of pre-xmas events in Monaco, that would have to be one of his blitzes.;)

Secret engagement?

I read today in the Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera", www.corriere.it, and seen a movie of a supposed dinner for special friends, tonight in Monaco, with what is called Albert's fiancee Charlene, who has been living in the Palace for several days. Does any one knows more?

Pics 28.11.2006

Prince Albert II of Monaco attends "In the Kitchen with Stars" public presentation at the gallery Metropole in a commercial mall in Monaco. The book with related stars cooking recipe is designed by french sculptor Sacha Sosno. Sales benefit of the book will be allowed to Mission Enfance, Monco charity association. In the last 15 years Mission Enfance will have saved 400.000 children from starvation, hunger, and ignorance all over the world.

Click here for the pics from deadline: Albert 28.11.2006

Fiorenza said:
I read today in the Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera", www.corriere.it, and seen a movie of a supposed dinner for special friends, tonight in Monaco, with what is called Albert's fiancee Charlene, who has been living in the Palace for several days. Does any one knows more?

which section of the newspaper? i have searched but cannot find it.
thank you!:)

Fiorenza said:
where did you see the movie?

Tuesday, 28 November 2006 Monaco

Young people and less young people found Tuesday evening to celebrate in company of SAS Albert II and many personalities the 20 years of the Association of Young Monegasques.

Translated article:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lepetitjournal.com%2Fcontent%2Fview%2F10158%2F1257%2F&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Photos of the evening(5 pages, with 6 photos on each page):
http://www.yorizen.com/ajm/

This is a perfect example of how you cannot believe what is written in the tabloids. This event is the one that he supposedly held in honour of Charlene. The truth is the event was held to mark the anniversary of an association. I do not believe the Florida Bahamas vacation either.

I thought that the other event was held on Wednesday not Tuesday night.

wow...wow...wow...:wacko: let's check his every move relying on 24 hours...day and night...day and night... :ROFLMAO:

AquaMarine said:
wow...wow...wow...:wacko: let's check his every move relying on 24 hours...day and night...day and night... :ROFLMAO:
Ok, let's check his every move...24 hours...day and night...day and night... . Of course, no one is obligated to follow it:ermm: He's in Qatar now.

Qatar Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani waves from the VIP podium at the 15th Asian Games, next to International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Jacques Rogge (bottom L), Monaco's Prince Albert (CL), Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Missned (CR), FIFA President Sepp Blatter (standing R), Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh (2R) and Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya (R), during the opening ceremony of the 15th Asian Games in Doha, 01 December 2006. Arabian horses, giant caravans and Qatari children headlined a spectacularly successful ceremony to open the Asian Games on Friday, that celebrated Asia's rich cultures and offered a message of peace. AFP PHOTO / TORSTEN BLACKWOOD

Here's one picture:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=4121468&pos=1

A private dinner for the whole family in january...could it be for Caro's 50th birthday? And yeah, Albert will never change, I've given up hope.

Being devils advocate, maybe an engagement party? She said for him and his sisters and their children would be there. If it was for Caro, wouldn't she be the main persona? ;) Ah, speculating, speculating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom