HSH Prince Albert Current Events 20 : Oct.2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the announcement, when was it supposed to be, oh October 18th, humm, well it will probably be November 18th, or December 18th or January 18th or ....
Donna, it will be the 19th of November, national day, exactly one year after his (second) official enthronement. Then they get married :flowers:on national day next year (cashmere weddingdress and cashmere thermal undies all around) and then they can join the other perpetual pregnant royals. Really, you should know this by now... :wacko::ermm::lol:

Ghislaine said:
Donna, it will be the 19th of November, national day, exactly one year after his (second) official enthronement. Then they get married :flowers:on national day next year (cashmere weddingdress and cashmere thermal undies all around) and then they can join the other perpetual pregnant royals. Really, you should know this by now... :wacko::ermm::lol:

cashmere thermal undies?? hmmm.... sounds scratchy to me.

Now everybody please stop talking about her or she will come back.:yuk:

Donna, you are a riot!:lol: I got a visual of cashmere scarves tied together and designed into a wedding gown of a tube style..:sick: :shock: good lawd!

I doubt seriously if those dates mean anything other than dates on a calendar.:)

IMHO, Charlene will not be coming back. After PA made that comment on worldwide TV of "no marriage", it had to effect her somehow. The last time I read something about Charlene, she was getting ready for the 2008 Olympics.

Here is a recent video of PA giving a short interview on the Monaco Media Forum
“Click on open and allow the video to download”.

http://portal.vpod.tv/ivan/38621.mov

I hope the video works:blush:

Last edited:
That was a great video, Lynda. Thanks for posting it. Albert looks good, especially when he is focusing on promoting Monaco.

Caption: "Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and former US Vice President Al Gore wave to the crowd 28 October 2006 in Monaco during the latter's private visit. Gore has presented his movie "An Inconvenient Truth" in several European countries. The documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" plays on Al Gore's campaign to make the issue of global warming a recognized problem worldwide."

(Photos by VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images)

Glistening Seas

:ROFLMAO: hey everyone. great pics. does aNyOne know if and when the movie "incovenient truth" will make it to England or if it will make it to England and rest Europe. also how long is Gore going to be in monaco.:blush: :angel: :stuart:

So far I can't see if Caroline was there as well last night so I post the pics of the AMADE Gala in this thread:
Caption: "Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the 40th anniversary of the AMADE Monaco (Monaco Association of Chidren's friends ) with U2 lead singer Bono (C), and his wife Ali Hewson, at the Sporting in Monaco, Saturday 28 October 2006. The association was created by Princess Grace which help poor children. the Monaco Association of Children's Friends, is an internationally recognized non-governmental organisation."

Photos by EPA/ASM CORBIS/belga

Comparing to Albert, Al Gore looks like a big guy. I prefer Albert's look.;) But P Albert looked kind of shy or less confident in Al Gore's presence. Albert seemed more confident near Bono.:) :lol:

You are very welcome :flowers: Here are two more pics from Saturday:

Caption : Prince Albert II. welcomes Karl Lagerfeld/ Al Gore at the Prince's Palace for a lunch after a conference at the Oceanographic Museum Monaco, Monaco - 28.10.06

(WENN)

Lakshmi said:
Comparing to Albert, Al Gore looks like a big guy. I prefer Albert's look.;) But P Albert looked kind of shy or less confident in Al Gore's presence. Albert seemed more confident near Bono.:) :lol:

I prefer Albert too ;), I just made a comment concerning Al Gor' bearing on that pic. I would paint him with a crown, red mantle and rod :lol:

Lakshmi said:
Albert knows Bono a friendship type of relationship. On Bono and his wife's anniversary they once stayed on his yacht while on holiday. He is also a big fan of his music.

I think Albert looks very good in all these pictures. It looks like since he lost the Presidential election, Al Gore has been enjoying a great amount of that deep fried southern food he grew up on . :pig: Also, does anyone else think Karl Lagerfeld looks like a corpse that is standing up? Maybe he just got ready for Halloween a little early.:lol: :alien: :eek: :chris:

:lol: Albert does look great standing next to Al Gore.

I think you might be on to something Libra65, Al Gore has really put on some weight. As far as Karl Lagerfeld, I have no idea what his sense of style is these days. The leather driver gloves, dark glasses and the high collar shirts, I think he is trying to hide his old age or he has tripped out!..:unsure: Who knows, these high power designers are really way-out when it comes to fashions.:wacko:

iceflower said:
You are very welcome :flowers: Here are two more pics from Saturday:

Caption : Prince Albert II. welcomes Karl Lagerfeld/ Al Gore at the Prince's Palace for a lunch after a conference at the Oceanographic Museum Monaco, Monaco - 28.10.06

(WENN)
Is it my eyes or does Karl really wear a tv testpicture patterned suit?

Last edited by a moderator:
paca said:
Is it my eyes or does Karl really wear a tv testpicture patterned suit?

No your eyes are OK paca. You're over there. Isn't this the latest in cutting edge fashion? :unsure: By the spring collection, everybody who's anybody in Monaco will be wearing TV test patterns by Lagerfeld!!!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Last edited:

Prince Albert looks great as usual, but Al Gore needs to go on a serious diet.

Yes, it seems Albert lost some weight and next to Al Gor looks quite fresh and smart at this "blue-tie" meeting :)
And kissing hand of Princess Camilla di Borbone Sicilia at the Charity Gala Night he looks sooooooooo :wub: tempting and suggestive ;)

oh my... i haven't seen a picture of al gore in a long time and i am from texas! but wow imo al gore looks hideous next to albert!! i know this isn't an al gore thread (sorry moderaters) but i have to say albert looks like fabio next to mr. gore!

What in tarnation is Lagerfield wearing? Suit looks tight and the gloves are so 80's.

I like Gore. Too bad he didn't win the Presidency:sad: I voted for him.

lynda said:
Here is a recent video of PA giving a short interview on the Monaco Media Forum
“Click on open and allow the video to download”.

http://portal.vpod.tv/ivan/38621.mov

I hope the video works:blush:
Thanks Lynda for the video. Very informative and sincere. PA's eyes looked so dark and enormous through the glasses, he must be really nearsighted. I wonder if he wears contacts when he doesn't wear his glasses or if he just walks by memory.

libra65 said:
No your eyes are OK paca. You're over there. Isn't this the latest in cutting edge fashion? :unsure: By the spring collection, everybody who's anybody in Monaco will be wearing TV test patterns by Lagerfeld!!!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I think Karl Lagerfeld is stuck in the 80's when he was most famous. It happens frequently with famous people, just look at Joan Collins. Karl did a magnificent job on PA's new uniform last November. What a beautiful and becoming uniform it was. Just perfect. My compliments to you Mr. Lagerfeld for that one. Albert looked so handsome and sexy in it. Maybe he should wear it more often. Or then again, maybe not. The women would be too much.

Donna said:
I think Karl Lagerfeld is stuck in the 80's when he was most famous. It happens frequently with famous people, just look at Joan Collins. Karl did a magnificent job on PA's new uniform last November. What a beautiful and becoming uniform it was. Just perfect. My compliments to you Mr. Lagerfeld for that one. Albert looked so handsome and sexy in it. Maybe he should wear it more often. Or then again, maybe not. The women would be too much.

I absolutely agree with you, Donna, about his wonderful :wub: uniform, but I didn't know that it was created by Lagerfeld. Albert should (!) wear it more often, esp. at the big official events (...and without any "may be not") ;)

Donna said:
Thanks Lynda for the video. Very informative and sincere. PA's eyes looked so dark and enormous through the glasses, he must be really nearsighted. I wonder if he wears contacts when he doesn't wear his glasses or if he just walks by memory.

He's doing much better at his off the cuff interviews but I wish the camera angle had been better it almost looked like a fish lens distorting his features. I do believe he is very nearsighted and I know that he does wears contacts. Thanks for the video Lynda. As to his work schedule and meetings, he sounded a bit sad. JMO

hibou said:
He's doing much better at his off the cuff interviews but I wish the camera angle had been better it almost looked like a fish lens distorting his features. I do believe he is very nearsighted and I know that he does wears contacts. Thanks for the video Lynda. As to his work schedule and meetings, he sounded a bit sad. JMO
Nothing almost!! It was a fish lense! He looked as if looking up close into a magnifying glass. Yeah, it must be very sad to attend all those meetings, but I'm sure he can think of million other things to dream about while the other people are babbling.

Here is a little tidbit of the Amade charity auction.

Hamilton watch sold at 45'000 Euro at Amade-Monaco's auction

The Monaco based charity AMADE-Monaco celebrated much more than its 40th birthday recently. Over 400 international guests joined the charity’s honorary President, Prince Albert II of Monaco, to pay tribute to the organization’s work to benefit thousands of children around the world.

http://europastar.com/europastar/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003347476

I hope the URL works..:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom