The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Serene Highness

does anyone have any pics of his new friend(perferable fully dress)

Old 11-09-2004, 11:50 PM
Royal Highness

I believe Albert will get married

Old 11-10-2004, 04:26 AM
Courtier

Hes just waiting for the right girl... someone special...
Old 11-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

Talking What could be worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
If Albert is seeing Sonia Rolland, her career and what it has involved might be cause for concern. She's acting in movies now and is very charity-oriented, and that's great as well as being impressive, but there are some semi-nude photographs of her too. This won't sit well with Prince Rainier.

While I doubt that she and Albert are more than acquaintances, if they are they could face some PR issues related to her work.

Bunky
I sorry, but after all that this family has gone through, do you really think some semi-nude photos will hurt the family name or image. I think not.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Aristocracy

Another thing I would like to point out is the woman described as African American is actually an African woman from Rwanda. She is not an African American there is a difference between an African and a black American.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
If Albert is seeing Sonia Rolland, her career and what it has involved might be cause for concern. She's acting in movies now and is very charity-oriented, and that's great as well as being impressive, but there are some semi-nude photographs of her too. This won't sit well with Prince Rainier.

While I doubt that she and Albert are more than acquaintances, if they are they could face some PR issues related to her work.

Bunky
Maybe Ranier would be happy that Albert was settling down and wouldn't care too much about the semi nude pictures of the future princess of Monaco. Albert's sisters have done just as bad officially and unofficially. I have seen pictures of Stephanie and Caroline half nude on the beach on holiday and Stephanie posed nude with only an AIDS ribbon as cover up. Just because they didn't do it for money or because they did it for charity doesn't make a difference. They still showed their goods. To say that Stephanie and Caroline did it but because they are born royal but Albert's girlfriend did it and she is not born royal would be hypocritical of Ranier.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Gentry

Rainier has given the thumbs down for much less apparently. He might approve of her or not. Who knows?

As for Stephanie and Caroline doing their bit of nudity in the name of charity, that's all well and good, and they've gotten away with it in spite of their positions. But, it has to be noted that the first family of Monaco is NOT royal. If I am not mistaken, there are no HRH's in the family, except for Caroline and she was only styled so on her marriage. Prior to that she was HSH, like her little sister, and everyone else.

Bunky

The girl that Albert is being linked to can be seen here:

A photocall at the 44th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on July 1, 2004
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51...57C85AE85A779B

On the runway wearing a new design by Leonard during the Fall/Winter 2001-02 fashion show March 16, 2001 in Paris, France.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/81...F8FDA3DF66B0D1

The opening ceremony on the first day of the 44th Monte-Carlo Television Festival at The Grimaldi Forum on June 28, 2004 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51...57C85AE85A779B

** If the links open to a white page, right-click on the word 'image' in the centre and select 'open image'.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Serene Highness

shes cute and i guess a model.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Gentry

do we have any pics of the two or anymore news...
Old 11-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Serene Highness

u know...why cant he date someone who is more than a human close hanger. is he scare of someone who excerise their brain? smart people do come with pretty faces too.
i guess it could be perference-someone plzzzzzzzzzz help me see the light
or am i thinking to deeply on this matter
Old 11-13-2004, 04:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Albert would be good with nicole kidman, and shee suits being a princess of monaco dont you think?
Old 11-13-2004, 05:10 AM
Courtier

i actually agree how can we set them up???????
Old 11-13-2004, 05:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

well they can meet at the Oscars or something, but they have met before! or was that kylie Minogue, cant remember but they HAVE to meet
Old 11-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Commoner

Only problem here is that she is divorced and she has admitted to not being able to carry a pregnancy to term. Not a good choice if she can not produce an heir to the throne.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

yeah i know, it was just hypothetical, in fairy land thats all hehe
Old 11-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Commoner

Now don't get me wrong as I do really like Nicole and think she has wonderful style, but I don't think she would be the best choice. Not really sure if we even have to worry about a choice though. I don't think that Albert really cares to wed. But you are right . . . in fairy tale land it is fun to think about it.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

well he is going out with a woman at present. Sharon Stone offended him recently when she proposed to him, he got furious and said he is in a relationship, she was joking of course.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:40 AM
Nobility

Who here thinks he is seriously dating someone now verses just taking someone (perhaps a friend) to the Ball?
Old 11-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

that would be good, i wonder if she would give up her career to become a princess
Old 11-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Courtier

i think the right woman for him, at the moment is living her life and following her dreams.. not planning to ever meet.. and when they do it will feel so right.. it will be like coming home... to someone you have never known but feel such a strong connection.. thats destiny.. fate and magic everything that he deserves.. and i wish him all the best :)

Closed Thread