HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing the photos tbhrc. This is the prince we need to see more of. Doing goodwill for his principality.

Monaco Celebrates Prince Albert's First Year

In his first year of power Prince Albert of Monaco has changed both his own image and the outlook of his Principality...

As Prince Albert prepares to mark the first year of his succession to the Principality of Monaco, a local destination guide http://www.yourmonaco.com suggests that the second smallest country in the world is in safe hands and can look forward to.........
http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000001876.html

Lady Jennifer said:
Monaco Celebrates Prince Albert's First Year

In his first year of power Prince Albert of Monaco has changed both his own image and the outlook of his Principality...

As Prince Albert prepares to mark the first year of his succession to the Principality of Monaco, a local destination guide http://www.yourmonaco.com suggests that the second smallest country in the world is in safe hands and can look forward to.........
http://www.free-press-release-center.info/pr00000000000000001876.html[/

I may be confused but this article has appeared elsewhere and in those articles the contributor was a real estate company call Tribune Properties who has interests in Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
ONe Year already. Wow! Is there going to be some sort of celebration or gala for the Prince?

You mean apart from National Holiday (which was his official enthronement)? Not that I have heard of.

"Caption :prince Albert II and his aunt Princess Antoinette attend a public open air mass, Monaco - 10.09.06"

33mmn0o.jpg
4gj9rpu.jpg
2s773w7.jpg

(WENN)

Also Elisabeth-Ann and Melanie, I wonder what it was for?

They attended the traditional pic-nic. A few years ago Stephanie and Caroline (sometimes also their kids) attended it with him and Rainier. Here is a caption from Newscom:

Pique nique traditionnel des monegasques en presence de sas albert II MONACO SEPT 10TH 2006.

anag said:
Also Elisabeth-Ann and Melanie, I wonder what it was for?
It is a traditional event every year in Monaco and usually attended by the princely family. This is Monegasques exclusive. You receive an invite from the cityhall. Public transport at that time is free for them with ID too.

Libello

September 11, 2001: Albert II remembers and pays homage
On September 11, was held the 50ème birthday of the Appointments of the insurance in Monaco. In addition to the celebration of this event, the Prince Albert II made a point of paying homage to this date become disastrous in the contemporary History…

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

483622nk2.jpg

©Palais Princier 2006

I think it is very nice of them to have moment in rememberence of 9/11. I wonder if Albert spent time at the Twin Towers while doing his internships in NY. Such a sad day.:sad:

Thank you Prince Albert for remembering and honoring those who lost their lives that day on Sept 11. It was a shock and horror to the whole nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
An article about Prince Albert. He said that he will not married with his girlfriend Charleen. He said also that he doesn t like the word "Marriage" at all.

Joumana said:
An article about Prince Albert. He said that he will not married with his girlfriend Charleen. He said also that he doesn t like the word "Marriage" at all.

Hi Joumana, could you tell me what source this was from I'd love to read it. thanks!

HSH Prince Albert will be attending a ball in honour of the 50th Anniversary of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards and International Award Council, tonight. It will also be attended by TRH The Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Vienna, AUSTRIA: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director-General Mohamed ElBaradei (R) welcomes 19 September 2006 Prince Albert II of Monaco (L) for a special exhibition on "Nuclear Technologies for the Environment: Protecting Air, Earth and Oceans" in Vienna. The 50th general conference of the UN nuclear watchdog was to discuss how to avoid crises like the one over Iran by guaranteeing nuclear reactor fuel to countries that need it while keeping atom bomb know-how from spreading.

from getty

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone omg what fabulous pics these couple of days is PA related to the Duke of Edimburgh. however the pics inside all lit up are beautiful. PA is without a doubt a most versatile person when it comes to a full range of things he knows how to do. i don't know about any one else on this sight but dolphins are some of my fav creatures. :ROFLMAO:

I deam about envronment-friendly cars for my city too....soooo awful air we have here. It would be great to use such cars everywhere :)

By the way, while I was on holidays Albert was pictured together with dolphin. And I am curious about that dolphin, what is it - metal, stone or what? Is it white, greyish or silvery in reality?

MONACO, 21/09/2006 - 16EME MONACO YACHT SHOW,

from belga

Please remember that this thread is for Prince Albert's current events...not Charlene and endless questions pertaining to her whereabouts. When she is available and out and about with Albert, I am sure other members will share the pictures.

Thank you.

Zonk
Monaco Moderator

I see that Albert is at the Yacht show. Does he own a yacht? He said in an interview several years ago that he didn't at that time. He didn't want to take a slip in the harbor from someone else who needed it. I didn't know if that had changed or if Rainier left him a yacht in the will.

Last summer we saw him on Caroline's ship, Pacha III. Didn't see him on it this year however. Hard to imagine that Prince Rainier did not have a ship.

If I am not mistaken the yacht of Prince Rainier has been sold this year. It was Deo Juvante II where he and Princess Grace spent their honeymoon. I don't know why, but I doubt that Albert had an intention to save that yacht for his honeymoon. I expect he will take the new one if one day he will decide to marry. Though, IMHO, a sailing vessel decorated in crimson-white colors could look more romantic for such occasion.

Avalon said:
MONACO'S GREEN PRINCE SUPPORTS DOLPHIN CAMPAIGN

In his wet suit and diving gear Prince Albert took his reputation as Europe's most eco-friendly sovereign a step further this week. Posing with a life-size statue of a dolphin, Monaco's green prince was once again promoting positive messages on the environment.
Wet suit? Oh, no! He sought legal recouse against a dolphin!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom