The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Good judgment Libra65, there is no way this could be PA’s child. Here is an article to squash this rumor. Please read the excerpts listed below. I also added the URL to support the bogus claim:

Oksana "pasha" Grishuk Expecting Baby
Two-time Olympic ice dance champion Oksana "Pasha" Grishuk is expecting a baby girl August 20th.
Grishuk, who lives in Los Angeles and operates a skating school, appeared at the LA Champions on Ice reception in Anaheim, California eight months pregnant. Grishuk,31, and the baby's father, Jeffrey Carrillo, 29, have already picked out the baby's name - Skyler Grace.

http://www.iaw.on.ca/~stockton/under...ges/14920.html
Good find Lynda, I will check it out some more.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
The Golden Foot is a prize awarded to the best soccer player elected via internet. Ronaldo was this years winner. (grazianeri)
Whose feet are those in the picture?

Old 09-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
They should be Ronaldo's since he is the winner of the Golden Foot... It sounds logical, doesn't it?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Those are Ronaldo's.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Aristocracy

Lillia, if you are still interested, there is an in-depth article online in a magazine called The Royalist. However, it is a paid subscription but will allow you to read current news articles of the Royal Families for free. Go to Google or Yahoo and in the search box type the name The Royalist follow the instructions listed below:

Main menu

Click on Royals on TV

In the Filter box, type in Prince Albert and press return or enter on your keyboard

Click on latest news and look for the date of August 29, 2006.

Click on Prince Albert of Monaco

See article: Prince Albert of Monaco Celebrates a Sporting Great

Hopefully, this will answer your questions.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:20 AM
Serene Highness

On 09/01 Albert was in Italy at "Ambrosetti Forum" where two hundred experts and people of the political world discussed economic problems etc.

http://translate.google.com/translat...&hl=en&ie=UTF8

There is also a picture of PA from Yahoo.com

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...5040483859bd6d

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 09-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Gentry

Italian Magazine Gente

yes, prince Albert was at AMBROSETTI FORUM, a very important event in Italy... the problem is that in these days on italian magazine GENTE, there are some pics concerning moments that Albert Spent with a beatiful blonde that is not Charlene.

The article is not very good.... There are some phrases like " The prince Playboy", "This is not the life of a Good Father", " Hot Royal Blood".

I think that if you are a head of state, you must take attention concerning your private life.... What people can think about you, if you go to a serious event like AMBROSETTI FORUM, speaking about economy, and all people can in the same days read something like that in news papers?

Source magazine Gente

I don't know the name fo this girl... but she looks like a girl that Albert dated on 2003. I think that her neme is DIANA, and she is a Model. here a picture of her from site GOSSIP NEWS.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Aristocracy

wow, the blond girl..... she looks much better than Charlene. i bet people would like to see that one more often, we're getting board with Charlene, honestly. Sh doesn't have the IT factor.
In any case, it is clear as the dailight that she stays with him for the life style. No normal woman can still love a man who cheats on her. If Charlene does, then she has issues. Don't want to get into the self respect problem cause she clearly lakes in that department also. Albert makes a fool of himself by showing up with her. I am glad to see the blond girl, it is time for a new face.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Aristocracy

no, the blond from the boat is not the same as the one in the gossip news picture.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

I just can not believe that a man that old after soo many issues, get himself get caught in those positions. He is a feast to the paparazzies.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Aristocracy

If he is functioning as n administrative monarch, I'm sure he locks his civilities and common sense in the office when he leaves. Why doesn't someone save him from himself? Of course he probably doesn't want to. That publication is so right on about not being proper father behavior. But who says, he cares, he hasn't found "his family" yet.

Instead of the royal-loyalists criticizing and berating different women why doesn't somebody get him some just good old common sense counseling. I know, they'd get fired. He'a fast train without. brakes. I have to keep hanging around but he's beginning to be nauseating. And I'm not kidding. No, no don't, hold the scissors ! !!
Old 09-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Serene Highness

She looks a bit like Mariah Carey to me. Yes, an improvement on Charlene. But I'm sure the tabloids are correct when they say Charlene is the future Princess, despite his "flirtations" with other women.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Commoner

Wow, this family is a dream for the paparazzi! Wonder what will happen next...most likely not a wedding, though.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Courtier

Albert, Albert, please settle down old man...you are making my head spin with all the women you are hanging out with!!!!!!

Stellad
Old 09-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Aristocracy

Bad Boy Albie is one big flirt!

I see the rags are at it again with this “future Charlene princess bride” rumor.

The rags are making a bundle of money off this man.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Bad Boy Albie is one big flirt!

I see the rags are at it again with this “future Charlene princess bride” rumor.

The rags are making a bundle of money off this man.
Yes, but Albert gets his cut when he sues them.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Aristocracy

Oooooo, Albert looks so cute with the woman on the boat. She is a beautiful young woman of colour. She is no more blond than I, am you silly people. I hope he marries her. It would be so fantastic for the principality to have a princess of colour.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I do not know if she's a woman of colour or not, surely she isn't the girl he was pictured with during his last trip to Sardinia a couple of weeks ago, of course...

BTW I thought you were all blond in Iceland...
Old 09-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Nobility

ALBERT!!! She looks SO young (early twenties I'd say) compared to him, he could be her father!

No pun intended.

Ani
Old 09-05-2006, 05:20 AM
Heir Apparent

<removed off topic part of post- Lady Jennifer>

IMO that girl reminds me a bit of Victoria Beckham, but she appears a bit too chubby to actually be "Posh"