The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Courtier

Time will tell whether these reports are true. So I will continue to watch this space.

Stellad

Old 08-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
I would be very very surprised if anything was announced at the ball. I would think an announcement like that would get it's own press conference so as not to take away from the importance of the Red Cross.
Agree with you. however, it is said that especially the "We hear" section on New York Post's Page Six, is often a result of favors done by star's publicists for Page Six having kept other, more possibly disturbing i.e., news out of their columns, so it may even be true. Of course, yes, time will tell, but if it is true then in hindsight, it makes sense he's been spotted out and about everywhere with Charlene for all to see.

Old 08-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Serene Highness

I just saw on ET that Albert is rumored to announce his engagement to Charlene soon and that she was seen looking at engagement rings. I won't believe it quite yet but I wouldn't be shocked since she's been everywhere with him lately. I'm still not sure how I feel about her.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hadn't commented before because I didn't know if they were seriously a couple or if it was just for publicity (on both sides). And I don't know if they're engaged or not but she obviously is his companion anyway. She hasn't talked to the press lately, so maybe she's changin' her ways. Who knows?
Anyway, I really like the green gala dress she wore. It's a great color and it shows her best feature... her back.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Courtier

I used to like Entertainment Tonight until it reported on Caroline's "pregnancy" earlier this year despite it being an unconfirmed rumour. It also never redacted the story afterward.

SomeOne is making sure all eyes (and lenses) are on Monaco this weekend to see what (and doesn't?) happen during the Ball tonight.

As for Page Six, they've had him snogging his Kelly cousin, running off with three blondes-followed by a third, and having two more love children in hiding...and thats just this year! I could have a heart attack on their "news" given the salt I have to eat to read it. *snort*

Ann
Old 08-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Gentry

Page Six is a notorious rag and I wouldn't believe anything they print.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Nobility

It's interesting you say you heard about Caroline's pregnancy (false one) on Entertainment tongiht. I heard about it on NBC's nightly news and I think they are a damn reliable source of information. I did not really give it a second thought because I visited the websites and no mention.

Didn't Rainer say Gossip was inveted in Monaco...they should get ahold of their PR department. Not all press is good press...look at Mel Gibson.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Didn't Rainer say Gossip was inveted in Monaco...they should get ahold of their PR department. Not all press is good press...look at Mel Gibson.
If he said that, then he described Monaco very well. We are Gossip capital.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Commoner

Mount Rushmore superintendent Gerard Baker, left, talks with Prince Albert of Monaco on Tuesday while walking along the Presidential Trail at Mount Rushmore National Memorial. The party had just returned from a hike to the top of the memorial. (Photo by Don Polovich, Rapid City Journal photographer)

Mount Rushmore hosts Prince Albert
By Andrea J. Cook, Journal Staff Writer

MOUNT RUSHMORE -- Prince Albert of Monaco spent about four hours Tuesday hiking at Mount Rushmore National Memorial before visiting Crazy Horse Mountain.
"We took him to the top of the mountain and hiked around," Mount Rushmore superintendent Gerard Baker said.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/arti...cal/news01.txt
Old 08-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

It doesn't get more American than Mount Rushmore! His mother is, afterall, Grace Kelly, and American.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

hey, everyone g-e-a-t pics. hee nice hat. PA looks very comfortable and athletic. you know after 1 hour of hicking without the back pack i think most of us would be needing a slight rest. Looks like PA is in great shape if he can lug that backpack on his back and walk around for 4 hours and not be affected by it. whew just to think of it makes me tired. wish there was more pics can anyone tell us what kind of indians are the one's out there. it's nice to see PA taking more time in America. I'm sure all European's here thinks it's nice too since America in his family too.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas
hey, everyone g-e-a-t pics. hee nice hat. PA looks very comfortable and athletic. you know after 1 hour of hicking without the back pack i think most of us would be needing a slight rest. Looks like PA is in great shape if he can lug that backpack on his back and walk around for 4 hours and not be affected by it. whew just to think of it makes me tired. wish there was more pics can anyone tell us what kind of indians are the one's out there. it's nice to see PA taking more time in America. I'm sure all European's here thinks it's nice too since America in his family too.
Yes, what a gorgeous hat. I love his t-shirt too, so whitewashed and really emphasizing his breasts. And his shorts are sexy too. As for the backpack, I am sure he didn't back his caviar lunch and champagne in it. The lunch is of course transferred in a cooler on a donkey. More likely the backpack is full with his light weight cotton jumper in case it gets cooler on top, weighing about 100 gramms. He is such a hero!!!

I agree, it is so nice to see him brushing up on his American roots!
Old 08-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Serene Highness

P Albert will go to Austria in September, he will attend IAEA(International Atomic Energy Agency) exhibition.
http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComu...d=211247&src=0

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Majesty

Abaca Press

Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the 2006 Herculis International Athletics meeting, at Louis II Stadium in Monaco, on August 20, 2006. Photo by ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured : Prince Albert)
Old 08-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Aristocracy

It is nice to read about Charmaine’s involvement with the Herculis International Athletics meeting. The last time I read anything about her was during the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy. She is a sportswoman of sports with a long list of achievements. She is educated with a degree in psychology and happily married. If my memory serves me correctly, she participated in a sports event with PA in 2003 where their team received an award.

I am sure there is something posted on the internet about her (for people who are interested in her credentials) a very interesting woman.

Thanks for the posting TBHRC. :)
Old 08-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Courtier

The Prince must love to just talk and change his mind on marrriage .In November,2004 he was in a rare live interview with Larry King on his Show talking about him and other members of the princely family.Larry King asked him did he want to wed and he said yes I know that was a story.Now I see Albert's true colors and he does not want wed Charlene or any other woman.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Aristocracy

Glistening Seas "what kind of Indians in Mt Rushmore area..."

You've probably looked it up by now, but I did and I love and am fascinated by this area- South Dakota. The Lakota; Sioux; Northern Cheyennes (these wiped out Custer) Dancing with Wolves was filmed entirely in the state. A lot of Native American, battles, treaties, etc. there. (Not entirely off the subject, I hope)
Old 08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

A message for Prince Albert of Monaco:
Please stop making a spectacle of the lovely Charlene, go ahead and announce the engagement or call it quits. The lady would be a valuable asset to Monaco if given the opportunity to be your wife and should you treat her fairly you would not regret it. She would be on superb relationship with your sisters and their children. Please stop having her dangling on a string. You tend to be selfish sometimes seems shallow. This lady is a gift from heaven.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas
Please stop making a spectacle of the lovely Charlene, go ahead and announce the engagement or call it quits. The lady would be a valuable asset to Monaco if given the opportunity to be your wife and should you treat her fairly you would not regret it. She would be on superb relationship with your sisters and their children. Please stop having her dangling on a string. You tend to be selfish sometimes seems shallow. This lady is a gift from heaven.
i think he was preety clear in his interview. If she doesn't get it, this is not his problem anymore. i think all women in Albert's life have been gifts from heaven and his children are too.
Charlene isn't better than any other woman he dated in his life, and God bless him there were plenty!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 06:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Thomas
Why don't you marry your lovely Charlene to Prince William instead? Prince Albert is much to old for her. She makes him look like her grandfather.

Why don't you marry Pamela Anderson's ex husband, can't remember his name? You would be such an asset to him. Should you treat him fairly you would not regret it. You would be on superb relationship with his sisters and his children. He is a gift from heaven!