HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone ice flowers pictures of the roure in france are marvelous that color looks great on him. looks like he got a bit of a tan. :ROFLMAO:

Donna said:
This means Albert will be on the Larry King show the night before or the same night. Something to look forward to for us Albert admirers. :ohmy: Hopefully they will talk about something more substancial that Albert's screwed love life.

Only if ALbert makes him change the subject. Otherwise it will be Jazmin, Jazmin, Charlene and not much on all the other things he's been doing. Larry King will have to be careful because Albert is good for his ratings and he will want to have him back on the show. He has been rewarded with hosting the Princess Grace awards so hopefully Larry will go easy on him in terms of his private life - but he will have to ask the questions otherwise he won't look like he's doing his job.

hibou said:
Only if ALbert makes him change the subject. Otherwise it will be Jazmin, Jazmin, Charlene and not much on all the other things he's been doing. Larry King will have to be careful because Albert is good for his ratings and he will want to have him back on the show. He has been rewarded with hosting the Princess Grace awards so hopefully Larry will go easy on him in terms of his private life - but he will have to ask the questions otherwise he won't look like he's doing his job.

Since Larry is hosting the PG awards, Albert might be able to say to him, "OK ask about the kids then change the subject because Jazmin lives in the US & I need to protect her privacy". Larry would probably understand that & agree to it to keep things between them on a good note.

sashajones said:
Larry King will definitely discuss the the revelations surrounding Prince Albert admitting to fathering Jazmin Grace. It simply makes for good tv watching. Besides, Larry is in the business of minding other people's business, but never wants anyone to discuss him and the school girls he tends to marry.
So Albert and Larry have a lot in common. That's why they get along so well.

Donna said:
So Albert and Larry have a lot in common. That's why they get along so well.

No they don't Donna. The quote says Larry MARRIES the school girls, Albert doesn't.:lol: ;) :lol:

Caption "Prince Albert II of Monaco (L) and British sailor Ellen MacArthur speak during the international North South Media Festival in Geneva, Switzerland, Friday, 13 October 2006. The Festival proposes this year to analyse another major issue impacting our futur: global warming. For four days, from 11 - 14 October, the problem of global warming will be at the debate, with the media, diverse experts, first-hand witnesses and other sharing their experiences as they attempt to understand the causes of climate change and get prepared for its consequences."

(EPA/MARTIAL TREZZINI/belga)

I was amused that with all those girls there, Albert was still playing with his pinkie.

If that sounds naughty to anyone, it was NOT meant that way! This is a GOOD thing for Albert to do---stay away and not play with them.

Ann

libra65 said:
He is a handsome man without a doubt, but it's the Kelly good looks. Althought Prince Rainier was a handsome man as well, Albert has always looked like the Kelly family. This includes the hair line which he gets from his grandfather John B. Kelly Sr.

I know a lot of the captions say Albert is with the Duke of Edinboro. But that is the name of QE II husband. Isn't Prince Edward called Count Wessex?
Albert has the features of his fathers side of the family as well which is Scottish as my grandmother was.

Thanks for the Link anyone know how to translate ?

Joumana said:
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2006/316People03.pdf

Yassmine Grace the daugther of the prince of Monaco has visit her father in Monaco.

i would imagine this was last month's visit of which we saw pictures posted here. school is in session in the palm desert area now. i'm glad they were able to keep their time together private --- for the most part, that is.

creativemind said:
i would imagine this was last month's visit of which we saw pictures posted here. school is in session in the palm desert area now. i'm glad they were able to keep their time together private --- for the most part, that is.

I can't help but think that the skirt and top in the picture look like a school uniform. It seems to me that this picture may have been taken outside of her school with a bodyguard. Don't know... wish we could translate the text.

libra65 said:
I can't help but think that the skirt and top in the picture look like a school uniform. It seems to me that this picture may have been taken outside of her school with a bodyguard. Don't know... wish we could translate the text.

it kind of looks like an old photo from when the announcement came out about jazmin. she was wearing a similar outfit when the paparazzi snapped shots and the photo of prince albert is also an old one ... i just barely learned the arabic alphabet so i'd probably not be so good at translating the article!!!:sad:

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone well i dunno about anyone else h-e-r-e but i'm dying of curiousity to know what he s-a-i-d in geneva. :blush: :blush: well this may not be the right thread since it's on the enviornment but us wondering minds wAnT to know:innocent: pictures maybe?? well he certainly has the talent for making it look like he's having a good time in those grimaldi forum.:)

Joumana said:
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2006/316People03.pdf

Yassmine Grace the daugther of the prince of Monaco has visit her father in Monaco.
Jazmin seems to wear the school uniform, the same one like in pics from June this year, when paparazzis were hunting poor girl. And this guy helping her, he seems African-American, he is bald: exactly like the bodyguard from Gavin de Becker company, that Albert hired in June to protect Jazmin. I think they are pics from June this year.

mw7060a said:
Thanks for posting...I like that PA still drives himself around. Makes him look like what "normal" people do.
I also think it's cool that he is driving his own car. Albert is well known as having very down-to-earth way of being. This is why so many people like him.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom