The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 03:17 AM
Majesty

You can find pics and news about Prince Albert's trip to Thailand in this thread:

King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand's Diamond Jubilee Celebration

Old 06-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Gentry

does anyone have link to fox news segment?

Old 06-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Aristocracy

I couldn't find it... I watched it last night.
They saved the segment until the very end.
Be glad you didn't see the show--they showed a lot of disturbing/hateful stories before they got to the Monaco segment...:(
Old 06-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Serene Highness

Smile glistening Seas

:) hi everyone, i didn't get to see last nights segment on PA on fox so if anyone can relay the info that would be great. btw great pictures on the Thailand outing. The coverage was exquisite.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas
:) hi everyone, i didn't get to see last nights segment on PA on fox so if anyone can relay the info that would be great. btw great pictures on the Thailand outing. The coverage was exquisite.
Look at my post # 100.
I'm kind of sorry I waited up for it... Daphne Barak didn't really give a clear interview and the she deviated to her friends the Windsors.....
I couldn't find a link on Fox....
Old 06-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO (C) at the 'Soccer And Talk' Party after the opening of the FIFA World Cup 2006 at the Hotel Baysricher Hof.
Source:Newscom

Old 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

This is an interesting article about PA's trip to Thailand:
http://etna.mcot.net/query.php?nid=22522
Old 06-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for posting the URL to the article. It was very gracious of PA to refer his family members, should they visit, to Thai’s Northern cities to purchase some of the handmade products.

To read something positive regarding Pa is refreshing. :It is a very nice change of pace. :)
Old 06-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Thanks for posting the URL to the article. It was very gracious of PA to refer his family members, should they visit, to Thai’s Northern cities to purchase some of the handmade products.

To read something positive regarding Pa is refreshing. :It is a very nice change of pace. :)
Thank you Lynda. I was wondering about PA's trip to Newport, RI to commemorate his mother's film, High Society. I found this article(You have to scroll half-way down the page). It reveals some of the guests who will attend the event. I think it's so nice for him to honor his mother in this way.It really sounds like it will be a beautiful occasion.
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...s_a_game_plan/
Old 06-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

What the interesting events are coming in August - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the movie "High Society" and Jazz Festival! Bright month! Eh... I would like to be there too :)
Old 06-16-2006, 05:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine
What the interesting events are coming in August - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the movie "High Society" and Jazz Festival! Bright month! Eh... I would like to be there too :)
Yeah me too.Who wouldn't...
Old 06-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Nobility

I'm looking forward to the news in August. It will be so nice to read Monaco put in a postitive light. :)

And I believe the memories of Grace will shine this positive light on all of Monaco.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Aristocracy

Is this a private affair, the Jazz Festival? Is it open to the public? The only thing I read was when and where it will happen. Does anybody have any additional information? Thanks :)
Old 06-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Aristocracy

This article tells about a ball invitation extended by Prince Albert to a singer from New Zealand. I wonder if it refers to the Red Cross ball in August.
http://www.dailypost.co.nz/localnews...condsubsection=
Old 06-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Prince Albert at the Monaco Yacht club presents the 'spirit of Tuiga'.
Date 18/06/2006 - Belga
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	al1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	250047   Click image for larger version

Name:	al2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	250048   Click image for larger version

Name:	al3.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	250049   Click image for larger version

Name:	al4.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	250050  

Click image for larger version

Name:	al5.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	250051  
Old 06-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, I wished Stephane Valerie would finally get rid of this fake hair. I much prefer men, who like PA, do not hide their hairloss. It always makes me wonder what else they are hiding.

Great pics of PA though, thanks for sharing. Is it just me (or his jacket), or did he lose some weight?
Old 06-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1150661027

Oh, I wished Stephane Valerie would finally get rid of this fake hair. I much prefer men, who like PA, do not hide their hairloss. It always makes me wonder what else they are hiding.

Great pics of PA though, thanks for sharing. Is it just me (or his jacket), or did he lose some weight?
Hee hee, Paca, your sincere dislike of M.Valerie's toupee is extremely funny to me. You have made my day ! I feel the same, I see no point in sporting fake hair, doesn't he know that it makes people go !?!

And I agree, Prince Albert looks a lot thinner. Thanks for the pics ice.

Ani
Old 06-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Aristocracy

I guess PA looks a thinner because of his suit. This style and color is the most flattering to him.

...Charlene or not, may be someone new, but an engagement in August, wedding in Sept-October and birth of PA' heir apparent in April-May would be really great news
Old 06-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine
I guess PA looks a thinner because of his suit. This style and color is the most flattering to him.

...Charlene or not, may be someone new, but an engagement in August, wedding in Sept-October and birth of PA' heir apparent in April-May would be really great news
Yeah he really needs to announce that engagement soon so we can stop speculating if they are or are not and start talking about what kind of wedding and start speculating if CW is pregnant or not kind of stuff. I think PA board is going to be quite boring after that. I think its the rollercoaster of his life that makes it interesting to discuss. Well there will always be the illegitimate kids. He does look good in those pictures though.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think PA board is going to be quite boring after that. I think its the rollercoaster of his life that makes it interesting to discuss.
On the contrary! It will be great fun to watch all the scandals of the new Princess Charlene and admire her exquisite "fashion" taste. We can vote on the most appalling picture of the month.