The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 02:56 AM
Serene Highness

They might have received noticed that he was coming but were asked to keep a low profile about it.

Old 06-06-2006, 05:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by Paca
They might have received noticed that he was coming but were asked to keep a low profile about it.
This is probably true. I'm guessing they knew this announcment of Jasmine was coming long before this trip. Keeping it low profile was a very smart thing to do, not only for PA but for the event as well.

I wonder if he will see Jasmine on this trip to the US?

Old 06-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII
This is probably true. I'm guessing they knew this announcment of Jasmine was coming long before this trip. Keeping it low profile was a very smart thing to do, not only for PA but for the event as well.

I wonder if he will see Jasmine on this trip to the US?

Yes a photo-op with his daughter might help restore his battered image
Old 06-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Nobility

That article about women swamping Monoco looking for a paturnity test is absolutley lhilarious....I've come accross a few people on line who claim to have had one nighters with Albert. They really have no reason to lie but what are the chances....He also got some very bad press last night on Bill OReily. Robin Leach pretty much said he'd worked his way through the models in LA, New York, and "especially" Paris. I think the Charlene "annoucnement" is weak and almost insulting. "Offical companion" What the he.. is that? What's her job? Anyone?
Old 06-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Gentry

Quote:
ALBERT WOWS 'EM
PRINCE Albert of Mon aco proves, in the words of Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the king." He's sired at least two children out of wedlock, but it just makes him more popular. At a dinner for eight at Nello's on Monday night, the women at his table were practically doing back- flips to keep his attention while every other woman in the Madison Avenue joint was strolling to and from the ladies' room in order to pass his table and catch his roving eye. A pesky papa razzo managed to get a photo of Albert saying hello to two high- mileage play girls, but the prince didn't get upset until he was leaving, when the shutterbug tried to get a shot of the women piling into his chauffeur- driven Mercedes 600. He lost his cool and yelled at the photogra pher to stop. Albert could only fit three girls in the car, but it didn't deter a sexy blonde, who jumped in a cab and yelled, "Follow that prince!"
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm
Old 06-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Courtier

I think people was wrong to pay all the attention to the Grimaldi's sisters when they were young. They fall short in front of their brother.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Gentry

when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?
Old 06-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika
PAGE SIX???? We should start citing cartoon reports from the funny pages on the Prince as well! IMO and experience as much credibility as a gnat!

But it is rather funny!
Old 06-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemind
PAGE SIX???? We should start citing cartoon reports from the funny pages on the Prince as well! IMO and experience as much credibility as a gnat!

But it is rather funny!
I agree totally, Creative. The credibility of Page 6 is in the toilet. They are in a league of their own. They were the ones spouting off about Alycea Lane (the TV reporter from Philly) and PA looking a little too chummy at a party after she interviewed him. She was furious and threatening to sue especially since she is a newlywed.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Maybe if Page Six was saying this about King Juan Carlos, Prince William or Prince Haakon it would lack credibility. But Prince Albert's credibility is also in the toilet in many people's opinion. A story like this sticks to him and it rings true.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Maybe if Page Six was saying this about King Juan Carlos, Prince William or Prince Haakon it would lack credibility. But Prince Albert's credibility is also in the toilet in many people's opinion. A story like this sticks to him and it rings true.
Page Six lacks credibility PERIOD!

And, yes, so does the Prince!

Two peas in a pod!!!!!! :)
Old 06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

depending on the context, and who the subject is etc etc., I sometimes take even Page six at face value. After all, it was the tabloids that first came with the story of Jazmin Grace as being the daughter of PA. And a decade-plus later, the story's validated.

yes typically these publications should be taken with a grain of salt, but they definitely also have had their fair share of scoops, as well.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Majesty

Please let's get back on topic.

Thanks,

Mandy
Monaco Moderator
Old 06-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifrasure
when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?
I was watching the story and that's exactly what he said. He did not list names or go into detail. The whole story was about Grace's Kelly's kids in Monoco. Basically he said it was a total mess. You could look on Bill O'Reiley's web site for a transcript.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Nobility

If Page six is not telling the truth, I'm sure PA will sue. But I get the stinking suspicion, the story probably has some truth to it. CW is just a pale attempt at PA wanting to appear settled down. She gets all kinds of perks and he gets a good cover.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by Jennifrasure when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?
I found this on BillOReilly.com

Its a summary of the show. I could not find the entire transcript. But here is the link..

Back of Book Segment
The royalty of Monaco
Guest: Robin Leach, AOL.com

It has been reported that Prince Albert of Monaco, son of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace, has two out-of-wedlock children. AOL.com's Robin Leach revealed more about the Prince and his offspring. "One girl is a 14-year old teenager in California, the other is a 3-year old son, allegedly living in Paris. Prince Albert has sown his wild oats through the years." Leach added that the entire royal family has been deeply troubled. "There is no question that this family was totally dysfunctional, and they've never found happiness." The Factor called the family an example of that old adage about money and happiness. "They're fabulously wealthy, with money stemming from the Middle Ages. But the family just seems to run into one thing after another. So once again, money can not buy happiness."

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?acti...w&showID=837#6
Old 06-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Commoner

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/artikel/713/77636/

It says that Prince Albert is going to be in Munich/Germany tomorrow to watch the first match of the Fifa World Cup.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Nobility

OK I hope I did these pictures right this time...

Prince Albert at the World Cup

Munich, GERMANY: Prince Albert from Monico is seen during the Costa Rica vs Germany opening match at Munich's World Cup Stadium in football's 2006 World Cup, 09 June 2006. Captain Germany won the match 4-2.

There is also a photo of the celebrations and one of Mr. President and Mdm. Chancellor of Germany

AFP PHOTO / FRANCOIS-XAVIER MARIT (Photo credit should read FRANCOIS-XAVIER MARIT/AFP/Getty Images)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71166679.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	248052   Click image for larger version

Name:	71164476.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	248053   Click image for larger version

Name:	71164128.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	248054  
Old 06-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Aristocracy

Turn on Fox news right now if you have it--Big story on pa!!!
The show is on now!
"The big Story" Show
PA is coming up during the show--the show goes from 10:00-11:00 EST
The promo said "Bad Dad"
I'll give a report for those who don't get Fox News...
Old 06-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Aristocracy

The Fox news segment basically gave a run down on the young royals of Europe and then focused on Monaco.They said Andrea was a playboy and Charlotte has Princess Grace' beauty.
Daphne Barak was interviewed. She believes PA has very poor public relations going on...
She said he wants to recognize the children with out having the mothers profit from them.
It showed the picture of when Tamara ambushed PA with little Jazmin at the country /western program back in the 90's....
The interview then went back to the British Royals...