HSH Prince Albert Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laviollette said:
Maybe if Page Six was saying this about King Juan Carlos, Prince William or Prince Haakon it would lack credibility. But Prince Albert's credibility is also in the toilet in many people's opinion. A story like this sticks to him and it rings true.

Page Six lacks credibility PERIOD!

And, yes, so does the Prince!

Two peas in a pod!!!!!! :)

depending on the context, and who the subject is etc etc., I sometimes take even Page six at face value. After all, it was the tabloids that first came with the story of Jazmin Grace as being the daughter of PA. And a decade-plus later, the story's validated.

yes typically these publications should be taken with a grain of salt, but they definitely also have had their fair share of scoops, as well.

Please let's get back on topic.

Thanks,

Mandy
Monaco Moderator

jennifrasure said:
when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?

I was watching the story and that's exactly what he said. He did not list names or go into detail. The whole story was about Grace's Kelly's kids in Monoco. Basically he said it was a total mess. You could look on Bill O'Reiley's web site for a transcript.

If Page six is not telling the truth, I'm sure PA will sue. But I get the stinking suspicion, the story probably has some truth to it. CW is just a pale attempt at PA wanting to appear settled down. She gets all kinds of perks and he gets a good cover.

originally posted by Jennifrasure when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?

I found this on BillOReilly.com

Its a summary of the show. I could not find the entire transcript. But here is the link..

Back of Book Segment
The royalty of Monaco
Guest: Robin Leach, AOL.com

It has been reported that Prince Albert of Monaco, son of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace, has two out-of-wedlock children. AOL.com's Robin Leach revealed more about the Prince and his offspring. "One girl is a 14-year old teenager in California, the other is a 3-year old son, allegedly living in Paris. Prince Albert has sown his wild oats through the years." Leach added that the entire royal family has been deeply troubled. "There is no question that this family was totally dysfunctional, and they've never found happiness." The Factor called the family an example of that old adage about money and happiness. "They're fabulously wealthy, with money stemming from the Middle Ages. But the family just seems to run into one thing after another. So once again, money can not buy happiness."

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=837#6

OK I hope I did these pictures right this time...

Prince Albert at the World Cup

Munich, GERMANY: Prince Albert from Monico is seen during the Costa Rica vs Germany opening match at Munich's World Cup Stadium in football's 2006 World Cup, 09 June 2006. Captain Germany won the match 4-2.

There is also a photo of the celebrations and one of Mr. President and Mdm. Chancellor of Germany

AFP PHOTO / FRANCOIS-XAVIER MARIT (Photo credit should read FRANCOIS-XAVIER MARIT/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 71166679.jpg
    71166679.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 71164476.jpg
    71164476.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 71164128.jpg
    71164128.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 162
Turn on Fox news right now if you have it--Big story on pa!!!
The show is on now!
"The big Story" Show
PA is coming up during the show--the show goes from 10:00-11:00 EST
The promo said "Bad Dad"
I'll give a report for those who don't get Fox News...

Last edited:
The Fox news segment basically gave a run down on the young royals of Europe and then focused on Monaco.They said Andrea was a playboy and Charlotte has Princess Grace' beauty.
Daphne Barak was interviewed. She believes PA has very poor public relations going on...
She said he wants to recognize the children with out having the mothers profit from them.
It showed the picture of when Tamara ambushed PA with little Jazmin at the country /western program back in the 90's....
The interview then went back to the British Royals...

I couldn't find it... I watched it last night.
They saved the segment until the very end.
Be glad you didn't see the show--they showed a lot of disturbing/hateful stories before they got to the Monaco segment...:(

glistening Seas

:) hi everyone, i didn't get to see last nights segment on PA on fox so if anyone can relay the info that would be great. btw great pictures on the Thailand outing. The coverage was exquisite. :D

Glistening Seas said:
:) hi everyone, i didn't get to see last nights segment on PA on fox so if anyone can relay the info that would be great. btw great pictures on the Thailand outing. The coverage was exquisite. :D
Look at my post # 100.
I'm kind of sorry I waited up for it... Daphne Barak didn't really give a clear interview and the she deviated to her friends the Windsors.....
I couldn't find a link on Fox....

PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO (C) at the 'Soccer And Talk' Party after the opening of the FIFA World Cup 2006 at the Hotel Baysricher Hof.

Source:Newscom

1442z48.jpg
1442zj4.jpg
1442zy9.jpg

Thanks for posting the URL to the article. It was very gracious of PA to refer his family members, should they visit, to Thai’s Northern cities to purchase some of the handmade products.

To read something positive regarding Pa is refreshing. :It is a very nice change of pace. :)

lynda said:
Thanks for posting the URL to the article. It was very gracious of PA to refer his family members, should they visit, to Thai’s Northern cities to purchase some of the handmade products.

To read something positive regarding Pa is refreshing. :It is a very nice change of pace. :)

Thank you Lynda. I was wondering about PA's trip to Newport, RI to commemorate his mother's film, High Society. I found this article(You have to scroll half-way down the page). It reveals some of the guests who will attend the event. I think it's so nice for him to honor his mother in this way.It really sounds like it will be a beautiful occasion.
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/06/15/clarke_has_a_game_plan/

What the interesting events are coming in August - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the movie "High Society" and Jazz Festival! Bright month! Eh...:rolleyes: I would like to be there too :)

AquaMarine said:
What the interesting events are coming in August - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the movie "High Society" and Jazz Festival! Bright month! Eh...:rolleyes: I would like to be there too :)
Yeah me too.Who wouldn't...;)

I'm looking forward to the news in August. It will be so nice to read Monaco put in a postitive light. :)

And I believe the memories of Grace will shine this positive light on all of Monaco.

Is this a private affair, the Jazz Festival? Is it open to the public? The only thing I read was when and where it will happen. Does anybody have any additional information? Thanks :)

Prince Albert at the Monaco Yacht club presents the 'spirit of Tuiga'.
Date 18/06/2006 - Belga

Attachments

• al1.jpg
    al1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 240
  • al2.jpg
    al2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 205
  • al3.jpg
    al3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 293
  • al4.jpg
    al4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 225
  • al5.jpg
    al5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 158

Oh, I wished Stephane Valerie would finally get rid of this fake hair.:eek: I much prefer men, who like PA, do not hide their hairloss. It always makes me wonder what else they are hiding.

Great pics of PA though, thanks for sharing. Is it just me (or his jacket), or did he lose some weight?

paca said:
[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=250049&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1150661027"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=250049&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1150661027[/URL]

Oh, I wished Stephane Valerie would finally get rid of this fake hair.:eek: I much prefer men, who like PA, do not hide their hairloss. It always makes me wonder what else they are hiding.

Great pics of PA though, thanks for sharing. Is it just me (or his jacket), or did he lose some weight?

Hee hee, Paca, your sincere dislike of M.Valerie's toupee is extremely funny to me. You have made my day :D! I feel the same, I see no point in sporting fake hair, doesn't he know that it makes people go :eek: !?!

And I agree, Prince Albert looks a lot thinner. Thanks for the pics ice.

Ani

Last edited:
I guess PA looks a thinner because of his suit. This style and color is the most flattering to him.

...Charlene or not, may be someone new, but an engagement in August, wedding in Sept-October and birth of PA' heir apparent in April-May would be really great news ;)

AquaMarine said:
I guess PA looks a thinner because of his suit. This style and color is the most flattering to him.

...Charlene or not, may be someone new, but an engagement in August, wedding in Sept-October and birth of PA' heir apparent in April-May would be really great news ;)
Yeah he really needs to announce that engagement soon so we can stop speculating if they are or are not and start talking about what kind of wedding and start speculating if CW is pregnant or not kind of stuff. I think PA board is going to be quite boring after that. I think its the rollercoaster of his life that makes it interesting to discuss. Well there will always be the illegitimate kids. He does look good in those pictures though.

I think PA board is going to be quite boring after that. I think its the rollercoaster of his life that makes it interesting to discuss.

On the contrary! It will be great fun to watch all the scandals of the new Princess Charlene and admire her exquisite "fashion" taste. We can vote on the most appalling picture of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom