HSH Prince Albert Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Daniela for sharing. :)

Meanwhile in Solvenia...

:D Sorry, I know I shouldn't say that but I had too.

Take a couple weeks to study and do family things and look what happens!

So Albert was in Slovenia when this latest announcement was made? Is this part of his distraction tactics to be out of town when major confirmations are announced to the press?

Oy. Take up hot air ballooning Albert. You've had enough practice! ;)

Ann

Prince Albert II of Monaco (C, violet sweater) attends a foods and drink reception for members of the Amherst college class of 1981 during a reunion event held at the college in Amherst, USA, 2 June 2006

Source:Newscom

11lopxc.jpg
11loq9x.jpg
11loqhc.jpg
11loqw0.jpg

11lor44.jpg

Anyone with a Account at Sipa can get access to larger pics.

I can't imagine what he had to talk about at his 25th reunion (nothing in the Boston media BTW)..."So Al, what have you been doing these past twenty-five years?" "Any kids?" I have to give him credit though for showing up and continuing to make public and semi-public appearances.

When you get to a certain age, you want to be around people who remind you of when you were young, especially when you've been through a few major events (Rainier passing, taking control of Monaco, confirming paternity Eric Alexandre, going public with Charlene and now acknowledging Jazmin) in just over a year.

Ann

Most of the photo agencies don't want their large photos posted on public boards like this for anyone to help themselves to. If photos are only accessible by people with accounts and passwords, they probably shouldn't be being posted.

pinklady1991 said:
I can't imagine what he had to talk about at his 25th reunion (nothing in the Boston media BTW)..."So Al, what have you been doing these past twenty-five years?" "Any kids?" I have to give him credit though for showing up and continuing to make public and semi-public appearances.

Albert: Ehhh, two...I think? ;) :D :eek:

jennifrasure said:
any news on amherst?

Alumni Reunion Weekend has come and gone and not a word from the Boston media. Amherst didn't even publicize that he was coming probably not to make the weekend into a circus for the other reunion classes (I'm not sure if they held Commencement that weekend -- probably not b/c I would have supposed that Albert would have been the guest speaker).

pinklady1991 said:
Alumni Reunion Weekend has come and gone and not a word from the Boston media. Amherst didn't even publicize that he was coming probably not to make the weekend into a circus for the other reunion classes (I'm not sure if they held Commencement that weekend -- probably not b/c I would have supposed that Albert would have been the guest speaker).
They posted it on their website with a list of other speakers and events for the weekend. See the link above.

pinklady1991 said:
...Amherst didn't even publicize that he was coming probably not to make the weekend into a circus for the other reunion classes.
I know they're glad they didn't publicize his visit since he was embroiled in another secret-child scandal. Can you imagine if they'd talked up his appearance only to have this become an embarrassment to the very exclusive Amherst College? This past year watching Albert has just been comical except some people don't know whether to laugh or cry. In the next year maybe he'll keep a dignified low-profile like that at Amherst over the weekend.

Last edited:
They might have received noticed that he was coming but were asked to keep a low profile about it.

originally posted by Paca
They might have received noticed that he was coming but were asked to keep a low profile about it.

This is probably true. I'm guessing they knew this announcment of Jasmine was coming long before this trip. Keeping it low profile was a very smart thing to do, not only for PA but for the event as well.

I wonder if he will see Jasmine on this trip to the US?

WindsorIII said:
This is probably true. I'm guessing they knew this announcment of Jasmine was coming long before this trip. Keeping it low profile was a very smart thing to do, not only for PA but for the event as well.

I wonder if he will see Jasmine on this trip to the US?

Yes a photo-op with his daughter might help restore his battered image

That article about women swamping Monoco looking for a paturnity test is absolutley lhilarious....I've come accross a few people on line who claim to have had one nighters with Albert. They really have no reason to lie but what are the chances....He also got some very bad press last night on Bill OReily. Robin Leach pretty much said he'd worked his way through the models in LA, New York, and "especially" Paris. I think the Charlene "annoucnement" is weak and almost insulting. "Offical companion" What the he.. is that? What's her job? Anyone?

ALBERT WOWS 'EM
PRINCE Albert of Mon aco proves, in the words of Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the king." He's sired at least two children out of wedlock, but it just makes him more popular. At a dinner for eight at Nello's on Monday night, the women at his table were practically doing back- flips to keep his attention while every other woman in the Madison Avenue joint was strolling to and from the ladies' room in order to pass his table and catch his roving eye. A pesky papa razzo managed to get a photo of Albert saying hello to two high- mileage play girls, but the prince didn't get upset until he was leaving, when the shutterbug tried to get a shot of the women piling into his chauffeur- driven Mercedes 600. He lost his cool and yelled at the photogra pher to stop. Albert could only fit three girls in the car, but it didn't deter a sexy blonde, who jumped in a cab and yelled, "Follow that prince!"

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm

I think people was wrong to pay all the attention to the Grimaldi's sisters when they were young. They fall short in front of their brother.

when was this robin leach quote and does anyone have a transcript as to why PA name was brought up?

creativemind said:
PAGE SIX???? We should start citing cartoon reports from the funny pages on the Prince as well!:D IMO and experience as much credibility as a gnat!

But it is rather funny!:rolleyes:

I agree totally, Creative. The credibility of Page 6 is in the toilet. They are in a league of their own. They were the ones spouting off about Alycea Lane (the TV reporter from Philly) and PA looking a little too chummy at a party after she interviewed him. She was furious and threatening to sue especially since she is a newlywed.

Maybe if Page Six was saying this about King Juan Carlos, Prince William or Prince Haakon it would lack credibility. But Prince Albert's credibility is also in the toilet in many people's opinion. A story like this sticks to him and it rings true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom