The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 04:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
Thanks a lot Michelle for clarifying. I was surprised because I know you wouldn't have mistaken. I didn't get the title, I understood they were together.
Aucun probleme .... :)

Old 04-26-2006, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Well, not quite,because they all have their private secretaries as well. They (dame d'honneur and chambelain) can also represent them, when none of the family can attend or when the event is not considered so important, but important enough to have a palace rep there. The secretaries you don't see. I will ask a friend of mine, who used to work as Rainiers secretary in the palace, at an appropriate moment what her function are.
Thank you that will be great:)

God Save The Queen!

Old 04-26-2006, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent

more from Corbis...

Monte Carlo Open Tennis tournament in Monaco
Saturday, April 22, 2006

ps. too bad the caption doesn't mention who's the blonde woman is!
Old 04-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

more from Corbis...

Monte Carlo Open Tennis tournament in Monaco
Sunday, April 23, 2006

Old 04-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Don't think so. Her nose is different.
And what a distinctive nose it is! I mean really. This amie blonde is something else. Come on, blurb writers, do a better job next time! Anyway, I've come to post some news. There is an interview with le prince on TV tonight here in America. Well, it won't be totally about Albert. Probably mostly about Grace. Anyway, there is a little preview about it on the TV station

http://cbs3.com/

there. At the top of the page. I hope they will put the full video out sometime.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
And what a distinctive nose it is! I mean really. This amie blonde is something else. Come on, blurb writers, do a better job next time! Anyway, I've come to post some news. There is an interview with le prince on TV tonight here in America. Well, it won't be totally about Albert. Probably mostly about Grace. Anyway, there is a little preview about it on the TV station

there. At the top of the page. I hope they will put the full video out sometime.
Thanks for the heads up, Dennism.:)
Old 04-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Thanks for the heads up, Dennism.:)
what time is it going to be at? i think survivor is on now.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
what time is it going to be at? i think survivor is on now.
I believe 11:00 pm EST on CBS.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
thank you!
Old 04-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
This is probably a local (Philadelphia) interview, thus it will only be broadcast on this particular local CBS station. Normally, 11:00 - 11:30 pm eastern time (or 10pm central time) on the major network channels is reserved for local news.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:

I'll watch my local news (CBS affiliate) to see if it's some kind of report that is being syndicated.

What makes you think that she is "something else?" And what exactly do you think her relationship is with Albert? They seem a little stiff around each other -- perhaps a set up?
Old 04-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I'll watch my local news (CBS affiliate) to see if it's some kind of report that is being syndicated.

What makes you think that she is "something else?" And what exactly do you think her relationship is with Albert? They seem a little stiff around each other -- perhaps a set up?
Yes, I saw it. It was nice. Albert talked about his mother and her compassion and her generosity. The reporter asked him what he could ask for or ask his mother about now(I forget the wording right now), he said he would ask her for guidance. It also mentioned some local connections. The trips to Ocean City for example. She also talked to John Lehman who is a first cousin of Grace. At the end, they mentioned another interview with Albert. It would be more about him. His interests and his future and so on. They also mentioned that there will be video diaries on the website that I noted before.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Majesty

Voila! The page is up:

http://cbs3.com/seenon/local_story_117220713.html
Old 04-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I don't know. I just think she is attractive. Maybe it's my eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know about a set up. Just probably someone who Albert was asked to meet. Not for a photo op or anything.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
That was great video. Thanks for posting the link.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Dennism....This was great, plus the six smaller clips she did. Thanks. I'm going to list this on the Visiting Monaco thread, she answers a lot of questions.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

28/04/06. Prince Alberto II of Monaco (i) inaugurates an avenue that takes his name in Monaco, Montecarlo.

from terra

Old 04-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert II of Monaco unveils the road sign of an avenue that bears his name. The avenue formerly called Hereditary Prince Albert avenue is now called: Albert II avenue. Also in picture is Monaco's Mayor M. Georges Marsan.
(from ANP-EPA)

more from deadline press : http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc
Old 04-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Prince Albert II of Monaco unveils the road sign of an avenue that bears his name. The avenue formerly called Hereditary Prince Albert avenue is now called: Albert II avenue. Also in picture is Monaco's Mayor M. Georges Marsan.
(from ANP-EPA)

more from deadline press : http://www.deadline-press.com/fotoweb/fr/StoriesContent.fwx?folderid=5001&columns=5&rows=4&search=(IPTC005%20contains%20(DL113220*))&sorting=AlfaNumericAsc
http://www.mcpress.mc/2006-actualite...ue-albert2.htm
Old 04-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Gentry

When is the safarie?