HSH Prince Albert Current Events 17 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert with Elisabeth-Ann and Mélanie:

wbb6tl.jpg

(deadline)

Now that looks like a Grimaldi second-cousin! Elizabeth Ann (what is it with E-A in this group? Ernst, Eric...) appears very much like Stephanie with softened features. She doesn't have Steph's chiseled cheeks.

Melanie looks a lot like Antoinette and a little like Rainier.

20060422 - FRANCE - Alpes-Maritimes - Roquebrune Cap Martin
LE PRINCE ALBERT AUX COTÉS DE QUELQUES CÉLÉBRITÉS AUX MASTERS SERIES MONTE CARLO
Le Prince Albert II de Monaco en compagnie de sa cousine Mme Elisabeth Ann de Massy, presidente du Country Club de Monaco, ont acceuilli des anciens vainqueurs du tournoi de Tennis comme Vilas ou Nastase venu avec sa fille Alyssia, et des invites comme le porte parole du gouvernement francais M. Cope, le presentateur vedette du journal de TF1, Patrick Poivre d'Arvor, l'acteur Pierre Richard et l'actrice Cyrielle Claire dans le village des sponsors. Puis le Prince a assiste a la rencontre de Nadal contre Gaudio en compagnie d'une amie blonde et de Jean Francois Cope.

I don't speak French but does this mention something about Ilie Nastase's daughter. Could the blonde woman be her?

It does say that Nastase came with his daughter Alyssia. But later it says that he assisted the Nadal-Gaudio match in the companie of a blonde friend and JF Cope. So I still think she is the "amie blonde".

AquaMarine said:
She does not look as Al' GF at all, may be just as a family friend or relative....there is nothing common with love in the air, it's too evident and seen by the naked eye and so I think that she is out of the wife thread.
May be you you should create the new thread "Al' and the blonds in his everyday' surrounding", though I don't see any sense in it :p

Perhaps she, or any other "amie blonde", should take a page out of Ms. Wittstock's play book and make your move so that everyone will know what your relationship is with Albert. Just look for the camera and then hang all over him. Then when they ask you about the tennis match just say it's a great place for lovers. :D

It seems theat there is a certain threshold of attractiveness for any woman that Albert is with before before will start specualting that perhaps the woman is more than a friend. If she was ugly (or very plain), no one would have given her a second thought. Perhaps she is just a friend. She looks like a countess or something I've seen in one of the picture threads at one of the functions.

Albert watching the same soccer match as his nephew Louis ( ASM - OL )

wgtfee.jpg

wgtfde.jpg

(sipa)

michelle said:
Albert watching the same soccer match as his nephew Louis ( ASM - OL )

(sipa)
Michelle, where is Louis on the picture ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura Elizabeth said:
That's interesting. What does she do, though? Does she only have to work when HRH and HSH are working/staying at the Palace? I would have thought the last Ladies in Waiting would have left or retired when HSH the Princess Grace died.http://

I once wrote to Palais de Monaco and it was Mme Gallico who replied to the letter, I think her role is pretty much a private secretary/ personal assistant to the Serene Family

Well, not quite,because they all have their private secretaries as well. They (dame d'honneur and chambelain) can also represent them, when none of the family can attend or when the event is not considered so important, but important enough to have a palace rep there. The secretaries you don't see. I will ask a friend of mine, who used to work as Rainiers secretary in the palace, at an appropriate moment what her function are.

assia said:
Michelle, where is Louis on the picture ?

Louis wasn't sitting with his uncle but with his father. The pictures are in Louis' current events thread :)

pinklady1991 said:
Is Albert sleeping in that soccer photo???????????????

Given his finger under his nose, he was probably in mid-sneeze. Its literally impossible to keep your eyes open while sneezing. Biological fact.

Ann

Will Albert be attending the Kentucky Derby this year? I have gone a few times, and each time it was rumored that he was there. The Derby is the first Saturday of May.

michelle said:
Louis wasn't sitting with his uncle but with his father. The pictures are in Louis' current events thread :)
Were Albert, Louis and Daniel Ducruet at the same football match? Was this in Monaco? Ducruet is now allowed in Monaco?:(

Is it me or is the lady at the right of the football pictures the same as the 'mysterious blonde' in the tennis pics? (not that I want to turn this into the Albert with random blondes thread :) )

G.

Don't think so. Her nose is different.

Suonymona said:
Given his finger under his nose, he was probably in mid-sneeze. Its literally impossible to keep your eyes open while sneezing. Biological fact.

Ann

God bless you, Monseigneur. :D

Laviollette said:
Were Albert, Louis and Daniel Ducruet at the same football match? Was this in Monaco? Ducruet is now allowed in Monaco?:(

Unless the same team played twice, it appears to me that they were all at the same game or at least in the same stadium on the same day.

I don't think Daniel was ever banned from Monaco. He would visit his younger kids (and bring Michael) in Fontville at Stephanie's house (when she had one there). They would also all go to the beach club together.

Were he banned, it might have been for a short time after the separation and divorce while Stephanie was still hurting. Rainier did not like to see Stephanie in pain. But clearly it not in effect by 2000.

Ann

sorry, i'm not current with albert's love life, but is albert still dating the blonde swimmer from south africa?

michelle said:
Thanks a lot Michelle for clarifying. I was surprised because I know you wouldn't have mistaken. I didn't get the title, I understood they were together.

assia said:
Thanks a lot Michelle for clarifying. I was surprised because I know you wouldn't have mistaken. I didn't get the title, I understood they were together.

Aucun probleme .... :)

paca said:
Well, not quite,because they all have their private secretaries as well. They (dame d'honneur and chambelain) can also represent them, when none of the family can attend or when the event is not considered so important, but important enough to have a palace rep there. The secretaries you don't see. I will ask a friend of mine, who used to work as Rainiers secretary in the palace, at an appropriate moment what her function are.

Thank you that will be great:)

more from Corbis...

Monte Carlo Open Tennis tournament in Monaco
Saturday, April 22, 2006

42-16709947.jpg
42-16709946.jpg

42-16709944.jpg
42-16709943.jpg

42-16709934.jpg
42-16709874.jpg

42-16709871.jpg
42-16709867.jpg

42-16709864.jpg
42-16709842.jpg

ps. too bad the caption doesn't mention who's the blonde woman is!

more from Corbis...

Monte Carlo Open Tennis tournament in Monaco
Sunday, April 23, 2006

42-16709830.jpg
42-16709828.jpg

42-16709826.jpg
42-16709825.jpg

42-16709824.jpg
42-16709763.jpg

42-16709758.jpg

paca said:
Don't think so. Her nose is different.

And what a distinctive nose it is! I mean really. This amie blonde is something else. Come on, blurb writers, do a better job next time! Anyway, I've come to post some news. There is an interview with le prince on TV tonight here in America. Well, it won't be totally about Albert. Probably mostly about Grace. Anyway, there is a little preview about it on the TV station

http://cbs3.com/

there. At the top of the page. I hope they will put the full video out sometime.

Dennism said:
And what a distinctive nose it is! I mean really. This amie blonde is something else. Come on, blurb writers, do a better job next time! Anyway, I've come to post some news. There is an interview with le prince on TV tonight here in America. Well, it won't be totally about Albert. Probably mostly about Grace. Anyway, there is a little preview about it on the TV station

http://cbs3.com/

there. At the top of the page. I hope they will put the full video out sometime.

Thanks for the heads up, Dennism.:)

mw7060a said:
I believe 11:00 pm EST on CBS.

This is probably a local (Philadelphia) interview, thus it will only be broadcast on this particular local CBS station. Normally, 11:00 - 11:30 pm eastern time (or 10pm central time) on the major network channels is reserved for local news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom