The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert in hospital

There is some information about that in Hola: http://www.hola.com/casasreales/brev...l?currentImg=1
But they don't say very much about it. Just that he will stay in hospital for about one day. I hope everything will be OK with HSH.

Old 03-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Serene Highness

He was back in his office to night (at least his lights were on when I passed the palace tonight), so I guess everything went fine.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
He was back in his office to night (at least his lights were on when I passed the palace tonight), so I guess everything went fine.
Catching up on his reading on TRF, I suppose!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Catching up on his reading on TRF, I suppose!
Hah! I like that response...:p
Old 03-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Courtier

Some people skip threads with specific titles. It fits under many subjects. Its current to PA, Monaco and I forget the third thread I saw it under...

Albert having been under anthesia, although it was light and for a short time, is/was a big deal. Should it occur again, especially for something serious, Caroline would need to be in contact in case she had to step in and be regent as Albert was in the week before Rainier's death.

paca, Does Albert still seem to work until 1 am?

Ann
Old 03-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
paca, Does Albert still seem to work until 1 am?

Ann
NO, unless you call a dinner or a ball working. And he said himself that he doesn't get up before 8 in the morning (I think it was in the Welt interview). Maybe that's why he didn't marry so far, because he would have to get up earlier if he wanted to see the kids before school in the morning
Old 03-30-2006, 03:12 AM
Courtier

Well goshdarnit, he's Prince. He can just change the time to adjust to his body clock!

Ann
Old 03-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

Lately, in this Forum has appeared a series of entries so focus on either discredit or improve PA's image. I don't know if the people from the palace are reading this or some enemies of the palace are reading this, but, it's just weird. Last night someone posted that old prediction of "how Al's wife will be" like everywhere (it got cleaned), now there is another entry yet in spanish for the ones who don't spanish SAS goes for Su Alteza Serenisima the same as to His Serene Highness. Then the Jazmin thread goes up again, and a thread to distinguish PA's accomplishment and on and on and on

I know it's getting hot down here in Florida but I'm going bananas now?

Does anybody else gets the same image im getting?:o

PMe if you want
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Lately, in this Forum has appeared a series of entries so focus on either discredit or improve PA's image. I don't know if the people from the palace are reading this or some enemies of the palace are reading this, but, it's just weird. Last night someone posted that old prediction of "how Al's wife will be" like everywhere (it got cleaned), now there is another entry yet in spanish for the ones who don't spanish SAS goes for Su Alteza Serenisima the same as to His Serene Highness. Then the Jazmin thread goes up again, and a thread to distinguish PA's accomplishment and on and on and on

I know it's getting hot down here in Florida but I'm going bananas now?

Does anybody else gets the same image im getting?:o

PMe if you want
Well, I can't talk for the other posters, but the thread I opened was to focus more on what he is actually doing. I found that basically every thread regarding PA was cluttered with rumours and speculation about CW and I simply found that annoying. He made a speech about what he set out to achieve and I wanted to know what he has done about it. It is not meant as promotion or bashing, just collecting facts and discussing those and talking about what cold or should have been done. With all this talk about CW I was feeling more and more frustrated because there are so many important issues to be handled in MC and I had the impression that not only people on this board, but also PA himself was more interested in his private life rather then running MC. That was basically my motives. Don't know about the others.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Aristocracy

Oh no Paca,what i tried to say was that the fact that a accomplishment's thread has to be open is a good sign that not everything is about private stuff, because everything else was drawning the image of PA.

Get it now?
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:02 AM
Courtier

I've noticed there are a lot of new people with very strong opinions posting quite a bit. But they seem to be all over the place. For/against CW, for/against PA's handing of such and such, for/against PA's illegitmate children becoming heirs and so forth.

But it is odd how active the monaco boards have been beyond just the usual excitement over a big event (the Rose Ball) and seeing several family members together.

Ann
Old 03-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I've noticed there are a lot of new people with very strong opinions posting quite a bit. But they seem to be all over the place. For/against CW, for/against PA's handing of such and such, for/against PA's illegitmate children becoming heirs and so forth.

But it is odd how active the monaco boards have been beyond just the usual excitement over a big event (the Rose Ball) and seeing several family members together.

Ann
Yes, I did notice...and I had a blast at the online ball. We're like one big squabbling family with a more than a few kooky members. :p Had I known it was happening, I would have had my hair done and worn a particular gown that I love one more time. Does anyone else notice that this forum gets much more traffic than the others?
Old 03-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Aristocracy

It was right before the ball that I found this website. As for this forum, the exchanges have been great, lots of life and opinions. I have really been enjoying it. Hope you don't mind a newbie staying around for a while.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy

We are like one squabbling family!:) I loved it when I realized that we had so many people logged on to the ball.
I can't wait until the next one. Let's plan it beforehand......We will issue invitations and plan our wardrobes,etc... !!!
Old 03-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
It was right before the ball that I found this website. As for this forum, the exchanges have been great, lots of life and opinions. I have really been enjoying it. Hope you don't mind a newbie staying around for a while.
The more the merrier! Just play nice.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.eastbayri.com/story/308120496261523.php

This is the internet link to EastBayRI.com, in Portsmouth. The article is about Mikhail Gorbachev speaking at the Carnegie Abbey Club in Portsmouth, however the last line of the article is:

In August, Prince Albert of Monaco will participate in a weekend honoring Princess Grace.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:28 PM
Courtier

I would have to ask Andy but I think the highest traffic goes to the Windsor/British boards, however I think Monaco must be in the top three!

Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Commoner

I have not read anything about PA's whereabouts lately! Does anyone
know whats been happening in Monaco? Please tell!
Old 04-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Aristocracy

The forums for Monaco are lively, friendly and appear to me to be very open. While the forurms on the other royal households are not. It was very easy for me to make an entry on the Monaco sites. All of you who are "regulars", "old hats", should feel proud that you have created such a welcoming atmosphere.

Mary Ellen
Old 04-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Aristocracy

Newscom:
İPHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN ; MONACO, 01/04/2006 - LE SALON DES VEHICULES ECOLOGIQUES LE PRINCE ALBERT LORS DE LA REMISE DES PRIX A L ENFANT AYANT GAGNE LE CONCOURS DE DESSIN D UN SCOOTER ELECTRIQUE. Monaco, April 1st, 2006. Electric vehicule fair in Monaco, with the Prince Albert