The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee
About curse from Togo.
The Italian reporter went to Togo and wrote that .....
2 yrs ago, after NC gave birth to a son, she went back to Togo and paid lots of money to a group of people who called "WODOO" to put sacred words and witchery to Alex. , herself, and P. Albert.

She wants to tell parents and cousins of both P.Albert and her family that she has a son with P. Albert. So the Wodoo tooks Alex's umbilical cord to connect to the death people (P.Albert's family). This step spent a lot of time and more money to buy chicken, alcohol, red palm, herbs, powder, and etc. The purpose of this step is to bring back happiness and love to NC and P. Albert, also to connect P.Albert with Togo's tribes.

Next step is before bring baby (Alex) to see the sun, it needs Alex to have 7 days-old, and brings Alex to pass the doorsill for 7 times. After that on the 7 of July (month of 7th), the Wodoo will repeat that step again. So the number 7 is a curse and sacred number of Alex, Albert, and NC. Therefore, on 7th July, P.Albert made an announcement that he is a father of Alex. On that day, NC is so happy that the sacred words & number 7 & and black curse (Africa represents Black color) are TRUTH!!!

Moreover, Togo people really want P.Albert to visit Togo because they want to make a big ceremony that make Alex will be a great man of Monaco. Togo people don't want money from Prince, but only want P.Albert accepts NC to be Princess and Alex to be Crown Prince. An addition, some Togo people believe that P. Albert and his cabinet discriminate Black people so they put black curse to P.Albert and his cabinet. If P.Albert doesn't accept NC and Alex to be Princess and Crown Prince, curse will follow them for the rest of their lives.

This is why P.Albert said "He is set up." P.Albert tries not to believe curse so he just said "Set up".

Someone told me that if a curse (Witch that curse Grimaldi's family for 700 yrs ago) meets another curse (NC puts witchery to Alex, P.Albert, and herself), so both curses will gone.

By the way, about P.Albert and Cherlene, I think Cherlene is not a woman that P. Albert wants to get marry. P.Albert just has a bad image from NC, so when he wants to start new image, he needs to put a woman in the middle of his real woman and NC. (Nicole Coste - Charelene - New woman) I think P. Albert wants to use Cherlene to hurt NC.

Everyone knows that the motto of P.Albert is "sex for fun, but not for family."
i believe in curses and i must say this was freaky to read. so does that mean that whoever marries next in the grimaldi family will actually have a happy marriage? i hope :o

Old 03-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting post. Besides NC being Togolese and having his baby, did the people of Togo have an interest in Monaco before? It just seems kind of odd that they want NC to be Princess and Alex to be CP just because she is Togolese.

I believe that people put curses on others but I don't necessarily believe in them. I'm Christian and believe that God is more powerful than any curse. So I don't think any future wife of PA is doomed. (She may have to deal with a headstrong NC, though!) Just my 2 cents. :)

Old 03-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Interesting post. Besides NC being Togolese and having his baby, did the people of Togo have an interest in Monaco before? It just seems kind of odd that they want NC to be Princess and Alex to be CP just because she is Togolese.

I believe that people put curses on others but I don't necessarily believe in them. I'm Christian and believe that God is more powerful than any curse. So I don't think any future wife of PA is doomed. (She may have to deal with a headstrong NC, though!) Just my 2 cents. :)

:) I agree with you! GOD is more powerful than any curse and according to Romans 8:28 GOD is more than capable of reversing any evil that may try to attach itself to Prince Albert and his future bride. GOD has someone special for Prince Albert to marry. :)
Old 03-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
About curse from Togo.
2 yrs ago, after NC gave birth to a son, she went back to Togo and paid lots of money to a group of people who called "WODOO" to put sacred words and witchery to Alex. , herself, and P. Albert.

She wants to tell parents and cousins of both P.Albert and her family that she has a son with P. Albert. So the Wodoo tooks Alex's umbilical cord to connect to the death people (P.Albert's family). This step spent a lot of time and more money to buy chicken, alcohol, red palm, herbs, powder, and etc. The purpose of this step is to bring back happiness and love to NC and P. Albert, also to connect P.Albert with Togo's tribes.

Next step is before bring baby (Alex) to see the sun, it needs Alex to have 7 days-old, and brings Alex to pass the doorsill for 7 times. After that on the 7 of July (month of 7th), the Wodoo will repeat that step again. So the number 7 is a curse and sacred number of Alex, Albert, and NC. Therefore, on 7th July, P.Albert made an announcement that he is a father of Alex. On that day, NC is so happy that the sacred words & number 7 & and black curse (Africa represents Black color) are TRUTH!!!

Moreover, Togo people really want P.Albert to visit Togo because they want to make a big ceremony that make Alex will be a great man of Monaco. Togo people don't want money from Prince, but only want P.Albert accepts NC to be Princess and Alex to be Crown Prince. An addition, some Togo people believe that P. Albert and his cabinet discriminate Black people so they put black curse to P.Albert and his cabinet. If P.Albert doesn't accept NC and Alex to be Princess and Crown Prince, curse will follow them for the rest of their lives.

This is why P.Albert said "He is set up." P.Albert tries not to believe curse so he just said "Set up".

Someone told me that if a curse (Witch that curse Grimaldi's family for 700 yrs ago) meets another curse (NC puts witchery to Alex, P.Albert, and herself), so both curses will gone.

By the way, about P.Albert and Cherlene, I think Cherlene is not a woman that P. Albert wants to get marry. P.Albert just has a bad image from NC, so when he wants to start new image, he needs to put a woman in the middle of his real woman and NC. (Nicole Coste - Charelene - New woman) I think P. Albert wants to use Cherlene to hurt NC.

True or not, NC has got to be the most unsuitable woman PA has ever hooked up with. Someone needs to tell him that these kinds of weirdos are what you get when you start a "relationship" with someone without knowing anything about them, their family or where they came from.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Serene Highness

am a newbie and just dropped in to say how much i luuuv the royal forum. what a classy place. my favorite threads are the monaco threads and oh those wonderful tiara and jewelry threads and this thread is one of my most favorite prince albert threads.i love the french articles i get to practice translating them i can read about 95 per cent of them. i don't much about the royals so i don't post much it's why i joined to get more enlighted on them does anyone know what prince albert's favorite colors are. i don't know if it's okay to write this on this thread. but does anybody know what kind of fabrics the monaco's and other royals like. i don't mean just dress styles i mean fabrics you know like some people favor cotton flannel or fleece or brocades. Also, does anyone know about the royal dinnerware they use i saw only some pictures on the monaco's castle section but they only showed a few and not close up. loved the castle thread too. :) well look forward to seeing much more of these. oh the l'histoire on the royals jewelry is amazing bravo for a job well done. i got an email from danjel but i cant read german or the language it's in and i haven't hear from my reply. i went to danjel site but the pictures didn't show but the royal forum relly rocks great place to be :) imho i don't believe in curses but i think prince "albie" needs to get acclimated to his new life.kjnm
Old 03-19-2006, 02:25 AM
Nobility

curses only work if you give them power,,,,,,ie: if you believe in them.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
About curse from Togo.

Who's the Italian reporter that wrote this heap of rubbish, and what mag/newspaper does he/she work for?
Old 03-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

Im just hoping we'll be kind to this little girl who we don't know, That to me would be a "curse" .

And for the fear of the out of control mother, in one of these threads, I think in December we learned of an agreement-so good intervention for everyone. (Like Grace- I send you triple kisses)
Old 03-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert (L) of Monaco poses for photographers with Italian Undersecretary for Sport, Mario Pescante, at the closing ceremony of the Turin 2006 Paralympic Games, in Turin, Sunday 19 March 2006.

from ANP (EPA/STR)
Old 03-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert of Monaco during the prize-giving ceremony of the sitting men slalom event during the Turin 2006 Paralympic Games, in Sestriere, Sunday 19 March 2006.

from ANP (EPA/ARCAINI)
Old 03-20-2006, 08:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Prince Albert of Monaco during the prize-giving ceremony of the sitting men slalom event during the Turin 2006 Paralympic Games, in Sestriere, Sunday 19 March 2006.

from ANP (EPA/ARCAINI)
If the blond in the top photo with PA is his "girlfriend" Charlene, it looks like she is wearing a wedding ring on her left hand. Is that Charlene in the photo?
Old 03-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
If the blond in the top photo with PA is his "girlfriend" Charlene, it looks like she is wearing a wedding ring on her left hand. Is that Charlene in the photo?
This is definitely not Charlene !
Old 03-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
thats not her, Charlene is much taller
Old 03-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
This is definitely not Charlene !
Ok...thanks for clarifying! :)
Old 03-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

20060317 - Monaco - Monte Carlo
At the time of the SAINT PATRICK day, the PRINCE ALBERT open a photo exposition OF the PHOTOGRAPHER JOHN MINIHAN at the PRINCESS GRACE IRISH LIBRARY Monaco, the 17/03/06.
The Princess Grace Irish Library.
The Prince Albert II of Monaco has celebre traditional Irish festival of the Saint Patrick. For the occasion, the Prince returned visit has the Irish community residant in Principaute. It is has the Princess Grace Irish Library who Prince A benefits from this event to meet and apprecier the work of the celebre Irish photographer John Minihan. It has photography Samuel Beckett, William Trevor, it has just carried out the small pocket of the new album of Van Morrison Pay The Devil. It has flashe Pierre Cardin, Yves SAINT LAURENT, but also Ray Charles or Jimi Hendrix while passing by Who.

photos by Bruno Bebert/Deadline Photo Press

Old 03-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Austrian Harald Eder 2-L , silver medalist , and German Martin Braxenthaler 2-R , gold medalist , with Prince Albert of Monaco L during the prize-giving ceremony of the sitting men slalom event during the Turin 2006 Paralympic Games , in Sestriere 19 March 2006.

from DPA (EPA / ARCAINI)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	048601_4.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	233815  
Old 03-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Is it just me or does it seem like when Albert has nothing to do with his hands, he plays with his pinkies?

Ann
Old 03-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
20060317 - Monaco - Monte Carlo
At the time of the SAINT PATRICK day, the PRINCE ALBERT open a photo exposition OF the PHOTOGRAPHER JOHN MINIHAN at the PRINCESS GRACE IRISH LIBRARY Monaco, the 17/03/06.
The Princess Grace Irish Library.
photos by Bruno Bebert/Deadline Photo Press

These are good examples of what I mean about the pinky thing.

Ann
Old 03-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Courtier

Geez...I never noticed before. Nervous ticks?
Old 03-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Commoner

Prince Albert II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Is it just me or does it seem like when Albert has nothing to do with his hands, he plays with his pinkies?

Ann

I have noticed PA playing with his pinkies in several pictures.