HSH Prince Albert Current Events 16: Feb.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earliest photos I noticed it in were the 1997 700 years of Grimaldi event ones. I wonder if as he assumed more responsibility, it became a habit.

He probably can't think of anything better to do and its nicer than just doing 'the figleaf' (crossing hands in front of genitals) all the time.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is it just me or does it seem like when Albert has nothing to do with his hands, he plays with his pinkies?

Ann

yeah i have always wanted to ask that too, I think its a habit he must have picked up a long time ago probably from being nervous knowing everyone is watching him.

awwwww you guys noticed it too. i did a while ago and saved this picture in my computer coz i though it kinda showed me something simple and cute about him (for the lack of a better expression).sorry i dont know what event i saved it from...

s10n77.jpg

Last edited:
That is a cute picture tia.

I like it for the sweet expression on his face. Like he just got caught and is playing with his pinky as a stall while he thinks of something. Aww.

You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to see it.

I clipped the photo. The pdf was just the front page, so I couldn't get the article.

Ann

Attachments

• albert48anos.jpg
    albert48anos.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 201
Suonymona said:
You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to see it.

I clipped the photo. The pdf was just the front page, so I couldn't get the article.

Ann

Did Steph attend this as well?

Oh wow...very cool...thanks Lady M for sharing!

michelle said:
Did Steph attend this as well?

No, I don't think so... There are more small pics in the Princess Caroline Current Events thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom